PDA

View Full Version : Jeepers Creepers 2

Russ
05-09-2003, 07:57
Anyone else seen this? I saw it last night and have to say it was a HUGE improvement on the first one. If there's going to be a third then I'd say the best storyline they should go with is to explain the history of the 'thing' and where it came from etc.

Defiant
05-09-2003, 11:58
I wouldn't say it was an improvement. I'd say they were about the same, still good like but nothing speciel,

Oh and Russ you suprised me watching something like that :D

Russ
05-09-2003, 12:04
Why does that surprise you?? Aren't us Bible bashers supposed to go to the flicks???? :D

Defiant
05-09-2003, 12:26
Well you could say the character in Jeepers Creepers is like Gods adversary and I'd guess some church goers are not into that kinda thing?

timewarrior2001
05-09-2003, 12:41
Originally posted by Russ D
Why does that surprise you?? Aren't us Bible bashers supposed to go to the flicks???? :D

No its evil, you'll die and you'll go to hell :D

Sorry I watched southpark too often.

Russ
05-09-2003, 14:34
Originally posted by Defiant
Well you could say the character in Jeepers Creepers is like Gods adversary and I'd guess some church goers are not into that kinda thing?

Erm, we see things which are against God all the time and if we avoided them all then we'd never leave the house!

No, the only time it would be wrong is if we started believing in things like the Creeper.

Defiant
05-09-2003, 14:45
Originally posted by Russ D
Erm, we see things which are against God all the time and if we avoided them all then we'd never leave the house!

No, the only time it would be wrong is if we started believing in things like the Creeper.

You'd like that one thats based on the Tooth Fairy then. I take it you believe in the Tooth Fairy of course lol

http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/68/01/22m.jpg

Russ
05-09-2003, 14:45
No

preacher
05-09-2003, 17:13
I saw it a few days ago and it is quite good....though way too tame for my liking!

And Darkness Falls (The toothfairy one) is awful.....very generic horror......!