PDA

View Full Version : Gamecube outsold The PS2!!

Jarandco
04-09-2003, 16:43
..... In Japan

By 300 units!!!

Nintendo GameCube - 35,600

Playstation 2 - 35,300

See here
www.computerandvideogames.com

So Its pciking up in Japan but its still laging behind in europe!:(

downquark1
04-09-2003, 16:56
Thats not too surprising, if truth be told nintendo have always catered for japan before europe.

kronas
04-09-2003, 17:04
Originally posted by downquark1
Thats not too surprising, if truth be told nintendo have always catered for japan before europe.

yep and shunning europe wont do them any favors i dont think they see europe as a profitable market anymore.........

Defiant
04-09-2003, 17:05
yea just have a look at the choice of game's they have for their version of the Gaycube too. Its allot better then the choice europe have lol

kronas
04-09-2003, 17:16
Originally posted by Defiant
yea just have a look at the choice of game's they have for their version of the Gaycube too. Its allot better then the choice europe have lol

its hard to find the quality titles for the cube anyway :D

ic14
04-09-2003, 17:43
LOOK IF YOU DONT LIKE THE CUBE STOP ****ING POSTING IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
AND ITS GAMECUBE NOT GAYCUBE AND IT HAS MORE QAULLITY TITLES THAN THE PLAYSTATION 2:mad:

Defiant
04-09-2003, 18:13
better games than what?

I have 102 Games for the Dreamcast, 96 for the PS1 112 for the PS2 and 6 for the XBOX ( Just got it) Lost count how many I have the the PC's so anyway better games than what ?

TigaSefi
04-09-2003, 21:18
that a whole lotta games lol....... surely u have more better things to spend money on :-p though those machines were easily hacked so u prolly downloaded most of them.

preacher
05-09-2003, 18:05
Originally posted by ic14
LOOK IF YOU DONT LIKE THE CUBE STOP ****ING POSTING IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
AND ITS GAMECUBE NOT GAYCUBE AND IT HAS MORE QAULLITY TITLES THAN THE PLAYSTATION 2:mad:

KRONAS has to post here....no-one else wants him!!! ;)

kronas
05-09-2003, 18:12
Originally posted by preacher
KRONAS has to post here....no-one else wants him!!! ;)

indeed no one tells me what to do

ic14
05-09-2003, 18:13
xept your mummy.....

Jarandco
05-09-2003, 18:15
Originally posted by kronas
indeed no one tells me what to do

not even avril lavange - no offence cos i like britney remeber - so u cud diss me bout brit.. but u like her...:D

kronas
05-09-2003, 18:23
Originally posted by Jarandco
not even avril lavange - no offence cos i like britney remeber - so u cud diss me bout brit.. but u like her...:D

its avril lavigne damn it :mad: :grind: :afire: :afire: :afire:

Originally posted by Jarandco

cos i like britney remeber - so u cud diss me bout brit.. but u like her...:D

no i still diss britney she is talentless singing and lyrics wise she is a good looker thats all she has going for her really from my personal view

xept your mummy.....

no so shut ic14 your mommy tells you what to do i bet

*cough already controls his finances *cough

:p

ic14
05-09-2003, 18:29

no so shut ic14 your mommy tells you what to do i bet

*cough already controls his finances *cough

:p

Why dont you shut up and stop posting pointless threads everywhere, then ill be happy,

Oh and my mum doesnt control what i do so shut the **** up!:mad:

preacher
05-09-2003, 18:55
Boys boys.....please.....:eek:

A little restraint before this thread turns into a barbeque of flames :p

ic14
05-09-2003, 18:56
ANything kronas tuches turns to flames, lol

kronas
05-09-2003, 19:04
ANything kronas tuches turns to flames, lol

actually it usually favors the other person.................

its not my fault

im voicing an opinion not hurling insults

*looks towards ic14's posts :rolleyes:

ic14
05-09-2003, 19:05
actually it usually favors the other person.................

its not my fault

im voicing an opinion not hurling insults

*looks towards ic14's posts :rolleyes:
Yes but you always force your opinion on other people, people wre getting fed up with you, so watch it!

kronas
05-09-2003, 19:16
Yes but you always force your opinion on other people, people wre getting fed up with you, so watch it!

i dont force anything on to people this is a discussion board not a flaming board

ic14
05-09-2003, 19:18
If you dont force it on to anyone, how come everytime you post on here you say its crap, kiddie, gaycube?

Thats how flaming starts by making comments like that.

kronas
05-09-2003, 19:28
If you dont force it on to anyone, how come everytime you post on here you say its crap, kiddie, gaycube?

because its my opinion look up the word opnion

Thats how flaming starts by making comments like that.

thats your problem

ic14
05-09-2003, 19:31
But your forcing your opinion on people and thats why people hate you..
Look at your avrill threads, soon as someones says anything bad you react like your going to kill them.

kronas
05-09-2003, 19:33
But your forcing your opinion on people and thats why people hate you..
Look at your avrill threads, soon as someones says anything bad you react like your going to kill them.

its called having a laugh and i know they do it to rile me up

ic14
05-09-2003, 19:35
I give up with you.........

look if you stop posting stuff like that in here, i wont say anything rude to you again, aggreed?

kronas
05-09-2003, 19:37

look if you stop posting stuff like that in here, i wont say anything rude to you again, aggreed?

no i will post my opinion did you read my posts in this thread where did i say it was kiddie etc

Graham F
05-09-2003, 19:38
Your both like babies that have thrown your rattles out of your prams :rolleyes:

its good to see the Gamecube doing well in Japan it will never happen here though as they don't invest enough money in it in Europe :shrugs:

kronas
05-09-2003, 19:43
Originally posted by Scooby
Your both like babies that have thrown your rattles out of your prams :rolleyes:

well thats not me

Originally posted by Scooby

it will never happen here though as they don't invest enough money in it in Europe :shrugs:

thats kind of what i meant and i get flamed :shrug:

ic14
05-09-2003, 19:47
no i will post my opinion did you read my posts in this thread where did i say it was kiddie etc
I ****ing give up on you you stupid ****ing ****!:mad: :o :mad: :mad:

ic14
05-09-2003, 19:48
well thats not me

thats kind of what i meant and i get flamed :shrug:

It is you, and you didnt say that. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

kronas
05-09-2003, 19:51
It is you, and you didnt say that. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

me ?

read the below post

yep and shunning europe

ic14
05-09-2003, 19:53
me ?

read the below post
well no wonder why they dont think its profitable, when people have an addiatude like yours.

kronas
05-09-2003, 19:56
well no wonder why they dont think its profitable, when people have an addiatude like yours.

what who dont buy in to hype but buy something which appeals to them :shrug:

Ryan
Strange, PS2 being outsold by GameCube!

ic14
Mods please lock before i say something i will regret!!!!!!

kronas
05-09-2003, 20:09
Originally posted by Ryan
Strange, PS2 being outsold by GameCube!

how many millions of ps2's have been sold obviously everyone has now got one that wanted one so now there will be a slow down and there are ofcourse the replacement consoles being bought if its out of warranty too costly to repair...........

Defiant
05-09-2003, 20:11
Seems people are forgetting one inportant thing here. Nintendo have always looked after their home market better than anywhere else. Think back to the Nintendo 64 days. You were always waiting for something decent to come out months/years after it was released in Japan. I dont see that much has changed either

Jarandco
05-09-2003, 20:16
Originally posted by Defiant
Seems people are forgetting one inportant thing here. Nintendo have always looked after their home market better than anywhere else. Think back to the Nintendo 64 days. You were always waiting for something decent to come out months/years after it was released in Japan. I dont see that much has changed either

agreed! to a certain extent

Mod please close this now! (I wud if i was a mod..:angel:)

kronas
05-09-2003, 20:38
Originally posted by morris
face it japs hate anything that does'nt come from japan, thats why xbox does'nt sell.

yes i believe that is the case.............

preacher
06-09-2003, 16:06
Naaaah.......the japanese love anything american....just look at their fascination with Kareoke and Elvis!

The reason why they mainly buy GC's is coz all the big developers are there and so many of the GC characters are Japanese creations.

Also you'll prob find that as the GC was made in Japan and so are many of the games, it is an awful lot cheaper than the XBOX after import charges etc......and have you seent he exchange rates of Yen to $.....??