PDA

View Full Version : best option

SOSAGES
05-02-2005, 17:31
Hello all -

well it seems my lady friend has finally beaten me down and i am moving out of my house and getting a place with her. Now i like my life loads of money and a nice warm house :) but most of all i like the fact ive had the same IP for 5 years

Any how my current ntl account is under my fathers name he has no need for the BB when im gone so whats the best option do you think? start as a new customer seems niffty as i get a few months half price but im only paying £25 for the 1.5 meg service now due to NTL cocking up my connection for over a year before finally agreeing that they made a mistake and got a few guys out to fix it, so my service has been a fixed £25 for the 1meg service then i was upped to 1.5 is it possible to keep this deal?

any advice would be great :)

paulyoung666
05-02-2005, 18:14
new house , new name on the contract , i cant see how you will get anything except what you are entitled to , unless of course ntl cock it up again and you get something cheaper than you should :disturbd: :D :D :D

SOSAGES
05-02-2005, 18:20
im happy to keep paying 25 notes a month for the 1.5 meg looks like my days of that deal are over ... i can also get adsl (2meg) but cost is now an issue :) im skint

paulyoung666
05-02-2005, 18:53
im happy to keep paying 25 notes a month for the 1.5 meg looks like my days of that deal are over ... i can also get adsl (2meg) but cost is now an issue :) im skint

and if you think you are skint now , wait until you get involved with a house :disturbd: :D :D

Neil
05-02-2005, 19:10
Moved to ntl Billing forum.

ntl Billing & Installation Discussion

For all things concerning problems with ntl's Billing, queries about Prices and any Installation problems or queries you may have.

MovedGoalPosts
05-02-2005, 19:14
Of course you could subscribe to the 1.5 meg at your new house and then downgrade to 1.5 meg tarrif when the "coming soon" speed upgrades are implemented. Might cost you a tad more now, but would revert to the price you like soon enough.

monkey2468
05-02-2005, 21:22
You won't be able to keep the same deal as the one under your fathers name, however, you would be a new customer and therefore would be able to get an introductory offer that all new customers get. Not sure what the offers are at the moment, but im sure someone else on here would be able to tell you.