PDA

View Full Version : Pat on the back NTL

bopdude
02-02-2005, 08:24
Well as some of you know I have just moved house, rang NTL last week to confirm dates of moving out / in. They said they would be around on Wednesday morning and ..... yep, its only 08.25 and i'm up and running.

Well done boys and girls, 5 years on and still no complaints from this happy user :tu:

Rik
02-02-2005, 10:51
Yes lets give credit where credit is due for once ;0)

Ive been using NTL BB for 3 years now and have recieved a FANTASTIC Service

Well done NTL.

Any NTL managers please feel free to send me freebies and a goodie bag for the free plug :)

Seriously I would recommend them to anyone in Hemel Hempstead Area of Herts

Stephen
02-02-2005, 11:27
See we can do things right first time, sometimes

Ramrod
02-02-2005, 13:33
Glad it all went well Bop :)

bopdude
02-02-2005, 15:32
See we can do things right first time, sometimes

Never any problems here, save the od outage :tu:

Glad it all went well Bop :)

Understatment mate, can't be bad, install BB and a phone line all before 08.30, gets the big OK from me :D

littld
02-02-2005, 17:49
Broadband service is very, very good. Save for a couple of small issues early on, I have fast and reliable internet access all the time from the moment I turn on my PC. Phone also works every time. Billing is generally accurate.

Halcyon
02-02-2005, 19:11
Nice to hear a good NTL success story.
Happy Surfing :)

snowey
02-02-2005, 19:41
Its the beginning of a good year for NTL...and they deserve it....:)

Neil
02-02-2005, 20:17
Is it only me that still finds it strange that people (no offence Bop!) post to say that a company does something that it is being paid to do? :erm: :shrug:

Chimaera
02-02-2005, 20:51
Yes Neil, but human nature being what it is - or most people are miserable sods - most are quick to condemn but slow to praise!
So thanks you Bop for sharing and well done ntl! :D

bopdude
02-02-2005, 21:45
@ Neil, no it's not just NTL doing what they're paid to do, it's the service I got, very fast, no mess ( boots off at the door) without me saying a word ;) and did just as I asked them, point wise. I just thought I'd say thanks :tu:

@Chim, yeah, nice to be nice, just wish I had more time at home to use it ... lol,

MetaWraith
02-02-2005, 22:02
Is it only me that still finds it strange that people (no offence Bop!) post to say that a company does something that it is being paid to do? :erm: :shrug:

If we only posted the bad news (any subject), then we'd be quilty of furthering the distorted view that most people have of the world.

Let's give the good news stories equal prominance.