View Full Version : Red Nose Day 2005

Graham F
01-02-2005, 15:11
Its coming soon...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/rednoseday/

me wonders what treats we will be able ot buy for the cars this time :D

Gareth
01-02-2005, 15:27
Heh, I saw an old car with one of the 1st ever red noses on it not so long ago.... needless to say, it was a bit of a faded-red nose by now

skyblueheroes
01-02-2005, 15:29
I thinks its a red nose air freshner for the car. But also saw something about hair gel again, so maybe they are for the proper noses.

Russ
01-02-2005, 16:07
This year's theme is "Big Hair and Beyond: Just Do Something". It's all about changing your appearance in order to change someone else's life.

Baldist.

Nugget
01-02-2005, 16:12
Baldist.

Well said, my follically challenged compadre!

I'm just going to shave my beard off and stick it all on my head - that'll show 'em ;)

Aragorn
01-02-2005, 16:19
Well said, my follically challenged compadre!

I'm just going to shave my beard off and stick it all on my head - that'll show 'em ;)
How about face paint on the bald patch, or an Ozzy wig for the day? Probably easier to make a temporary visual impact than having to shave or dye!

Russ
01-02-2005, 16:20
How about face paint on the bald patch,

Yes but where would I stop? It's like when I was once asked, when I wash my face, at what point do I stop??

Nugget
01-02-2005, 16:23
How about face paint on the bald patch, or an Ozzy wig for the day? Probably easier to make a temporary visual impact than having to shave or dye!

:erm: Can't really define it as a bald patch anymore. In fact, if I was being quite honest, it's more like a hairy patch in the middle of bald :(

And as for the Ozzy wig - I can do the Brummie accent, but I'm not too sure about the shaking. I'd probably fall out of the car on the way to work (which isn't the best thing to do when you're on a motorway :disturbd: )

Yes but where would I stop? It's like when I was once asked, when I wash my face, at what point do I stop??

Why do you think I grew a beard?

Dave Stones
01-02-2005, 16:25

my suggestion is still valid.... :angel:

he could buy a wig or a merkin and wear that on his head :scratch:

:angel:

or you could shave a beloved cat and use that hair, and end up with something like https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2005/02/13.jpg....

i'll go now... :)

Russ
01-02-2005, 16:30
Why do you think I grew a beard?

Yeah but then it looks like your head is on upside down :spin:

Nugget
01-02-2005, 16:38
Yeah but then it looks like your head is on upside down :spin:

Russ, I'm bald and ginger! Having an upside-down head is the least of my problems :D

Graham F
01-02-2005, 16:39
Russ, I'm bald and ginger! Having an upside-down head is the least of my problems :D
:rofl::rofl:

glad you said that :p:

Aragorn
01-02-2005, 16:42
How about 'red head' day :grin: everything from the neck up painted red - probably a good publicity stunt!

Nugget
01-02-2005, 16:50
How about 'red head' day :grin: everything from the neck up painted red - probably a good publicity stunt!

Are you just taking the mick now ;) ? I've already admitted I'm ginger :D

Russ
01-02-2005, 16:51
Russ, I'm bald and ginger!

Ohhh, the pain...

Aragorn
01-02-2005, 17:42
Are you just taking the mick now ;) ? I've already admitted I'm ginger :D
Sorry, missed the connection there :(

Hilarity aside - don't forget to give some money !