http://www.kingsizecremeegg.co.uk/

Sarah_77
21-01-2005, 17:15
I'll bet thats the size they used to be when they first came out :D

Mr_love_monkey
21-01-2005, 17:16
You could vote, if you wanted ;)

Or cared :)

I find creme eggs to be one of the most sickly sweet things ever... though our old dog did like them...:)

Kliro
21-01-2005, 17:21
WWWAAAAAAHHHHHT!!!!!!

Creme eggs are the nicest thing out, ever, theres no substitute.

I voted for king size with a price of 60p, as currently they are about 35 or summet, I really hope they do come out!

Halcyon
21-01-2005, 17:52
I find creme eggs to be one of the most sickly sweet things ever... though our old dog did like them...:)

Here, Here. :tu:
I too find them very sickly.

STONEISLAND
21-01-2005, 17:57
Got my vote

Chimaera
21-01-2005, 18:12
Nooo - they are lovely! :drool: I even have a box next to my bed :Yikes:
The only problem I can see with the large ones is there will be so much filling they may be a tad sickly? :shrug: Perhaps Cadbury will have to make the chocolate thicker?

MovedGoalPosts
21-01-2005, 18:14

http://www.kingsizecremeegg.co.uk/

Ahem, wasn't this done last year ????

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=8971&highlight=Creme

Chimaera
21-01-2005, 18:16
Ahem, wasn't this done last year ????

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=8971&highlight=Creme
Yeah, but you can never have too much chocolate (see my sig) :D

AndrewJ
21-01-2005, 18:20
Female and chocolate, is like Male to beer.

Do not under any circumstances remove one from there natural need. :D

Chimaera
21-01-2005, 18:23
Female and chocolate, is like Male to beer.

Do not under any circumstances remove one from there natural need. :D
:tu: :clap: (Makes mental note to add AndrewJames to buddies list) :D

Graham
21-01-2005, 18:40
Creme eggs are the nicest thing out, ever, theres no substitute.

Yes there is: The flavour they had when they *first* brought them out (about 1979 or 1980 IIRC)

I bought a couple for old times' sake a week or so ago and they were *nasty*! :(

Dumpty
21-01-2005, 18:46
Yes there is: The flavour they had when they *first* brought them out (about 1979 or 1980 IIRC)

I bought a couple for old times' sake a week or so ago and they were *nasty*! :(

I agree Graham, years ago they did taste nicer and not so sweet, and yes they were bigger.

Halcyon
21-01-2005, 21:14
Yeah, but you can never have too much chocolate (see my sig) :D

Greetings Chocaholic. I want to become one too as I love chocolate.
I was looking at that chocolate club in your sig. Are you a member and is it good ?

Chimaera
21-01-2005, 21:17
Yes and YES,YES,YES Halcyon!! Click on the link and it will transport you to the correct page! :D I'm curently on my 3rd box - very nice they are too!

kronas
21-01-2005, 21:18
Yes and YES,YES,YES Halcyon!! Click on the link and it will transport you to the correct page! :D I'm curently on my 3rd box - very nice they are too!

question for you:

bottom left of the front page, whats your answer ? :p: :erm:

Chimaera
21-01-2005, 21:24
It all depends! ;) :PP:
Actually up to a year ago I'd have said the chocolate....... :blush: :D :Sprint:

Matthew
21-01-2005, 21:29
Yes they are around 35p. A fortune can be made on them if they are bought from the right suppliers. We currently have a box of 285 on order which cost us 6p each and we can sell them for 36p each or 3 for 99p and Spar go nuts because they cannot compete.

Halcyon
21-01-2005, 21:42

I can just see you as president of the Cable Forum chocolate club Chimera. :D
Just ordered their chocolate catalogue.

Gareth
21-01-2005, 22:46
Yes they are around 35p. A fortune can be made on them if they are bought from the right suppliers. We currently have a box of 285 on order which cost us 6p each and we can sell them for 36p each or 3 for 99p and Spar go nuts because they cannot compete. 6p each?!? I need to know how to be able to do this!

Matthew
21-01-2005, 23:01
You have just got to know the right reps from the companies. The Cadbury reps are not the best, most of the smaller companies do them cheap. Take a look in your local cash and carry they often do them as cheap.

Gareth
21-01-2005, 23:08
Actually, now you mention it, I remember as a kid going to Makro (a huge wholesaler) with my Dad, and being able to buy 'em at such cheap prices.

There's only one thing better than creme eggs, and that's Cadbury's Mini Eggs. We used to get the big retailer-size cartons - I was always popular around Easter ;)

I wonder if my mortgage company would mind if I spent this month's payment on creme eggs and mini eggs instead of paying them...?

Chimaera
22-01-2005, 10:15
Actually, now you mention it, I remember as a kid going to Makro (a huge wholesaler) with my Dad, and being able to buy 'em at such cheap prices.

There's only one thing better than creme eggs, and that's Cadbury's Mini Eggs. We used to get the big retailer-size cartons - I was always popular around Easter ;)

I wonder if my mortgage company would mind if I spent this month's payment on creme eggs and mini eggs instead of paying them...?
I'm sure they wouldn't mind! :rolleyes:
Just tell them the money is a one off payment to get supplies of an essential item - you can give my details here to back you up if you like - just remember my 10% cut of the goods! :D

marina
22-01-2005, 10:33
What is it with you people and this abomination that is the Cadbury Creme Egg!! :sick: See left for what a Creme egg looks like when you squeeze it........ vomitas eggus :D

I'd like to see a giant version of the Cadbury Mini Egg....... a contradiction in terms i know ;) but what a marketing ploy...... the Cadbury NOT Mini Egg...... look people!! it's the only Mini egg that's NOT mini :D....... don't panic, my day job is quite safe :erm: ;)

But unlike the Creme Egg the Mini Egg tastes nice...... i mean, is so special that it has it's own little display case........ because it's... errrrr special :D

Chimaera
22-01-2005, 10:35
Mmmm - think I'll get some Mini Eggs today and bake a chocolate cake! :drool: So much for the healthy eating plan! :D

MadGamer
22-01-2005, 10:39

http://www.kingsizecremeegg.co.uk/ I did. :D

marina
22-01-2005, 11:07
Mmmm - think I'll get some Mini Eggs today and bake a chocolate cake! :drool: So much for the healthy eating plan! :D

Ahhhhhhhhhhh a convert!! ;)

My work here is done :D