PDA

View Full Version : Pop Idol

Russ
30-08-2003, 19:41
I don't usually watch this drivel but my car's dicky starter motor means a night in for me tonight so I decided to switch it on.

Did anyone see the quiet black kid called Leon, the one who Simon Cowell called boring?? His voice was incredible - gentlemen I think we have our winner!

Caspar
30-08-2003, 20:05
Yeah, but as Pete said they wont know what to do with him cause his voice is so <that posh word Pete used!>, basically can he only sing like that...didn't sound very poppy to me!

oh!...have I just come out! :p

hoggyspuds
30-08-2003, 21:35
what about the guy with the identical twin.........never laughed so much in a long time!!

Russ
30-08-2003, 21:40
Originally posted by hoggyspuds
what about the guy with the identical twin.........never laughed so much in a long time!!

Aww man that was priceless!!

"Where is he?"

"He's, erm, at work"

"Where does he work?"

"Erm..Boots"

"What time does he finish?"

"Erm, about 6 I think"

"Great!! Shall we phone him?"

"Er...is it ok if I call him first??"

"Do you think he'd be up for another audition alongside you?"

"Erm, i don't know, I'll have to ask..."

*an entire nation coughs the word 'bullsh1t'.....

hoggyspuds
30-08-2003, 21:42
did you see the guy who drunk too much coffee?.........hilarious!

Chris
30-08-2003, 22:41
Originally posted by Russ D
I don't usually watch this drivel but my car's dicky starter motor means a night in for me tonight so I decided to switch it on.

Did anyone see the quiet black kid called Leon, the one who Simon Cowell called boring?? His voice was incredible - gentlemen I think we have our winner!

It would have been worth the trip to Port Talbot to give you a jump start just to avoid watching it. Fortunately I sat down with my dinner too late to see the whole painful thing.

MadGamer
06-09-2003, 13:19
I don't watch POP IDOL so i don't follow whats going on