PDA

View Full Version : GTA:San An loon brutally cheats

TheBlueRaja
19-01-2005, 10:08
Check out this guy - he gets bored (well he does have a PS2 ;)) so he decides that instead of doing something with girls, he should brute force GTA:San An to give away its secrets by hooking up his pad to his PC and running signals down to the pad to generate thousands of key combos.

Thing is - it actually worked.

You can check out his thread here (http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=172825), where he give you all the (unreleased) cheats he's found and talks about how he did it.

Kids these days, back in the war we just typed out words from the dictionary on our spectrum to get cheat codes, you don't know how lucky you are... :disturbd:

(Like hell i did ;))

AndrewJ
19-01-2005, 11:58
give that man a greeny :shocked: :Yikes: :disturbd: :D :cool:

Stephen
19-01-2005, 14:25
wicked. greeny for that man.

STONEISLAND
19-01-2005, 14:30
I dont get it the link wont work on my comp as firewall. :(

The guy wired his pad to a pc for what? :confused:

zoombini
19-01-2005, 16:08
he wired the controller to his PC, the PC used a program to clese the switch contacts (electronically) and this then allowed him to try every key combination there is until many new cheats were shown that others had not found before.

Simple... lol

Smeghead
19-01-2005, 18:17
There are no greenies on that forum but "karma stars" which i can give out as a moderator. Strange that coming here to get linked to a forum which i visit often.