PDA

View Full Version : Help with your aim in the dark

swoop101
18-01-2005, 21:14
Just found this great device, helps with a blokes aim in the bathroom and stops the ladies falling in when the seat is up. :tu: :D :p:

http://www.gadgets.co.uk/cgi/refer.cgi?refer=por&page=lav-nav-nightlight.html

Chimaera
18-01-2005, 21:30
Very nice, but why don't they offer a blue neon version a la Chav? :rofl:

Russ
18-01-2005, 21:34
Would that make it a Chav LavNav?

Halcyon
18-01-2005, 21:38
It would be better to stick the light at the bottom of the toilet.
You could programme it to come on when touch sensors in the seat touch and then it could play a nice little song and flash to the music....or flash according to the level of water in the toilet itself.
Ok, Im thinking too much now. :D (Goes back to work.)

Ramrod
18-01-2005, 22:29
Or you could just turn the light on :p:

Chimaera
18-01-2005, 22:33
Or you could just turn the light on :p:
No no no!!! It's just too bright in the wee small hours! And then it takes me ages to get back off to :sleeping: again!

Maggy
18-01-2005, 22:59
Good for confused youngsters too.It's hard when you're 3 or 4 years old in the middle of the night not to get lost. :)

Theodoric
18-01-2005, 23:24
No no no!!! It's just too bright in the wee small hours! And then it takes me ages to get back off to :sleeping: again!
Something do with light causing destruction of melatonin, isn't it. Well, something along those lines.

And don't smoke at the same time or the sniper might get you.

MovedGoalPosts
18-01-2005, 23:46
I can't beleive that site even has a little video demonstration of it.

Green = seat is down, red = up. Can't be right for blokes, who want the OK that they can do their thing when the seat isn't in the way :confused:

homealone
19-01-2005, 00:43
- the worst one I ever did was staying at someone's house & taking a wrong turn in the dark, the 'bowl' I thought I was peeing in was actually a litter bin, in their bedroom - if it hadn't been an open 'lattice' design, or had a carrier bag lining it, things may have been better - but no, sadly, we are no longer friends .... :erm:

danielf
19-01-2005, 00:56
- the worst one I ever did was staying at someone's house & taking a wrong turn in the dark, the 'bowl' I thought I was peeing in was actually a litter bin, in their bedroom - if it hadn't been an open 'lattice' design, or had a carrier bag lining it, things may have been better - but no, sadly, we are no longer friends .... :erm:

:LOL: I was going to say, I'd have loved to see that. On second thoughts, perhaps not :erm: :D

zoombini
19-01-2005, 09:55
Or just save your money & if you need to go in the dark...

Sit down.

There, saves the mess, keeps the light off & leaves the seat how the women want it.

As for the lavnav, I can bet that the self adhesive pad fails & the thing drops into the water within a week!

handyman
19-01-2005, 10:05
lol, these have been out a while. A californian company caled arkon make them. I had a sample of one somewhere.

Ramrod
19-01-2005, 12:35
I once almost peed on my dads head :D ...I was sleepwalking in a new house
(he woke up just in time) :erm:

Theodoric
19-01-2005, 23:05
I once almost peed on my dads head :D ...I was sleepwalking in a new house
(he woke up just in time) :erm:
Don't leave it there!! He woke up just in time and then what? He must have said something, shall we say interesting, at that point. :)