PDA

View Full Version : New year's trip

wineexpert
12-01-2005, 07:53
Hi Friends,

I have decided to go for a trip in this new year.What about you?
Thanks,

[Admin Edit(Mick):-Third Party Links Removed-Spam!]

zoombini
12-01-2005, 08:35
I'm whisking the wife off for a long weekend trip to Paris around May-July (As long as I can come up with the cash).

skyblueheroes
12-01-2005, 08:42
Dublin this weekend coming
London for a weekend in July
Two weeks in the sun in July (not booked as yet)

and hopefully another weekend away in the sun with the local budget airline.

Ramrod
12-01-2005, 08:43
Latvia in May (probably 2 weeks-business and pleasure)
France in July (2 weeks-pleasure)
Don't know about any more hols.........

Mr_love_monkey
12-01-2005, 08:50
I'm whisking the wife off for a long weekend trip to Paris around May-July (As long as I can come up with the cash).
If you are going on the Eurostar, stump up the extra and go first class - it doesn't cost too much more (atleast it didn't when I went - about 20 quid more) - and for that you get more leg room, more comfortable chairs, 3 course meal (not great, but ok) - and free wine, beer, and water.

zoombini
12-01-2005, 09:51
Ta for the suggestion, don't know when, how etc as I have not looked into it yet. Any suggestions for cheapest from NW england?

Graham F
12-01-2005, 09:58
Hi Friends,

I have decided to go for a trip in this new year.What about you?
Thanks,

[Admin Edit(Mick):-Third Party Links Removed-Spam!]

Not sure how the 2 links relate to your post or is it just Spam?!? ;)

andrew_wallasey
12-01-2005, 10:54
Going to take the lady friend away somewhere, not sure where yet.

STONEISLAND
12-01-2005, 10:57
Not sure how the 2 links relate to your post or is it just Spam?!? ;)

Have to agree http://forums.ntlhell.co.uk/style_emoticons/default/schmoll.gif (javascript:add_smilie()

Halcyon
12-01-2005, 11:28
Sounds very spammish for a first post. :redcard:

However, answering your question, I am going to Saltzburg and in the snowy Alps some time in February. Should be fun.

bopdude
12-01-2005, 11:46
Looking at taking the gf on a surprise mini cruise for her birthday, 21 st of this month, somewhere like the fjords would be nice, then off to Florida in June and probably take the brady bunch somewhere like flamingo land back end of August ( kids love it :shrug: ), hopefully get a week in Tenerife towards November / December ...and thats another year sorted :D

Mick
12-01-2005, 13:20
Yes this thread was posted with every intention to spam seeing as it was posted in the General ntl Discussion forum first and as well as posting irrelevant links to the question. :dozey: :rolleyes:

I'll leave the thread here though, as its not a bad question to ask for this time of year. :)

STONEISLAND
12-01-2005, 13:31
Yes this thread was posted with every intention to spam seeing as it was posted in the General ntl Discussion forum first and as well as posting irrelevant links to the question. :dozey: :rolleyes:

I'll leave the thread here though, as its not a bad question to ask for this time of year. :)

:clap: For the removing the link http://forums.ntlhell.co.uk/style_emoticons/default/lamo.gif (javascript:add_smilie() I hate spamers.

Graham F
12-01-2005, 13:57
No holidays for me this year :( Unless you count going to Hyde for the weekend a holiday :shrug:

But i am working in France for 7 months from March :D

Mick
12-01-2005, 14:06

Cue 'Allo Allo' theme. :p:

Halcyon
12-01-2005, 14:25

What kind of work you doing there ?

Graham F
12-01-2005, 14:27
Working for Keycamp holidays on a campsite :)

did it last year for 2 months and it was awesome :D

Ramrod
12-01-2005, 14:41
I'll leave the thread here thoughWhat about the spammer? Bloody cheek! :rolleyes:

STONEISLAND
12-01-2005, 14:50
What about the spammer? Bloody cheek! :rolleyes:

Download Failed (1) (javascript:add_smilie()

Or is that a tad harsh

Nugget
12-01-2005, 14:59
Download Failed (1) (javascript:add_smilie()

Or is that a tad harsh

Depends on what you're cutting off ;)

AndrewJ
12-01-2005, 15:33
:devsmoke:

Mr_love_monkey
12-01-2005, 15:38
Depends on what you're cutting off ;)
No more head for him then.........

sherer
12-01-2005, 15:53
getting back on topic got a week in Lanzarote booked for March with the family.. might go away with the lads in the summer and should have a few sightseeing trips planned as well.. prefer to actually see places rather than just go to a beach resort .. they all abit like Margate \ Blackpool but abit warmer TBH

Halcyon
12-01-2005, 15:59
prefer to actually see places rather than just go to a beach resort .. they all abit like Margate \ Blackpool but abit warmer TBH

Exactly what I think too.
People who just go on holiday to stay in a beach resort for 2 weeks is a real shame. SOme dont even venture out to discover the island, the beach, the sites to see. There is so much new culture, food, traditions, etc to see in all these places, it really is worth seeing and discovering as much as you can.