PDA

View Full Version : This mad me angry and laugh.......

Serum
21-12-2004, 14:22
My net went off yesterday(monday) bout 1 pm,didnt ring as i thought it was to do with the upgrades they are doing..........still no net when i got home from work at 630,so tried to call but couldnt get thru,no surprise there then lol
Rang em today(twice cos who ever i spoke to first time cut me off......probably couldnt solve my problem and took easy option) and after bout 40 mins on the phone cable modem support told me my modem was took off the system cos of something to do with the status of my account(bearing in mind ive been with em since 2001 and not missed 1 payment!),cm support(who all sounded like they are probably in India or elsewhere a long way off) then told me to ring customer services who in turn said my account was perfectly fine and that i should get back to cm support......boing boing
while i was waiting to b put thru my net mysteriously came back on again,making me feel silly as i was on the phone to sort out an NTL error that had now gone........as well as costing me nearly 90p in needless calls!! :Yikes:

bob_builder
21-12-2004, 14:33
:welcome: to the wonderful world of NTL!

Chris
21-12-2004, 16:22
...and :welcome: to the wonderful world of Cable Forum. :) May your stay be a happy one and free from bizarre technical mess ups.

xtopher
21-12-2004, 17:53
You're lucky! we used to live int shoebox int middle of road......when they screwed up my account it took me a week of 'boing boing' to get a result. NTL DO NOT have a reinstatement process when they do this to you. I had no hair now I have no scalp....why do i stay with this load of ......

xtopher