PDA

View Full Version : "people can call me a s**g"

kronas
26-08-2003, 17:33
well thats what christina aguilera has said

"Call me a ****, if being a **** means being a strong woman. I'll gladly be that"

her raunchy image certainly portrays her as something im not prepared to type

"What is wrong with a 22-year-old woman showing her sexuality? I'm not making myself into an object,"

http://www.dotmusic.com/news/August2003/news30485.asp

am i the only one who thinks she does not know what a **** is ?

orangebird
26-08-2003, 17:42
Originally posted by kronas
well thats what christina aguilera has said

"Call me a ****, if being a **** means being a strong woman. I'll gladly be that"

her raunchy image certainly portrays her as something im not prepared to type

"What is wrong with a 22-year-old woman showing her sexuality? I'm not making myself into an object,"

http://www.dotmusic.com/news/August2003/news30485.asp

am i the only one who thinks she does not know what a **** is ?

She's happy with herself - basically, she doesn't give a monkey's what people call her. Good on her. Personally, I think she's a trollop, but as long as she's happy with herself, good luck to her :)

Russ
26-08-2003, 18:02
Originally posted by orangebird
Personally, I think she's a trollop

:D :D :D

Lord Nikon
26-08-2003, 18:16
I don't care... lol Give me Dannii Minogue every time :D

paulyoung666
26-08-2003, 19:46
i assume you mean $LAG , sums it up really :rolleyes:

kronas
26-08-2003, 19:47
Originally posted by paulyoung666
i assume you mean $LAG , sums it up really :rolleyes:

yes pauline :p

but i dont care how anyone dresses ill still drool if i want to :p

paulyoung666
26-08-2003, 19:48
yes pauline :p

but i dont care how anyone dresses ill still drool if i want to :p

pauline :mad: :mad: :mad:
dont push it mate ;) :p :p

basa
27-08-2003, 00:47
Now who mentioned 'double standards' ?????

It's OK for young stupid yobbos to go around the Greek Islands stripping naked and running around trying to sh*g everything in sight, then 'mooning' at everyone..oh yeh great fun for the 'lads', the 'good ol' boys' !!!

But if a girl just dresses provocatively she's immediately a 'sl*g' ....... but all you 'lads' bust a gut to get at the 'action'.

Hypocrites !!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

(Try listening to the words of her latest record !!)

Russ
27-08-2003, 08:48
It's OK for young stupid yobbos to go around the Greek Islands stripping naked and running around trying to sh*g everything in sight, then 'mooning' at everyone..oh yeh great fun for the 'lads', the 'good ol' boys' !!!

Who said it was 'ok'?

But if a girl just dresses provocatively she's immediately a 'sl*g' ....... but all you 'lads' bust a gut to get at the 'action'.

Oh do we?

timewarrior2001
27-08-2003, 13:06

Ok Christina, your a slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag
Or maybe this is more appropriate:-

Shut it you slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

basa
27-08-2003, 15:26
Originally posted by Russ D
Who said it was 'ok'?

Well I don't see anyone (here) criticising them or calling them 'sl*gs' (or whatever the male equivalent might be).

Oh do we?

Well I'll go out on a limb here and suggest that a girl dressed a la Christina Aguilera will get more jeers, whistles, comments, unwarranted advances than say a girl wearing standard jeans and t-shirt.

OK they maybe looking for attention, but that doesn't mean they are a 'sl*g' or 'easy'.

Russ
27-08-2003, 16:42
Well I don't see anyone (here) criticising them or calling them 'sl*gs' (or whatever the male equivalent might be).

Erm, maybe that's because nobody mentioned them here until you did?

Well I'll go out on a limb here and suggest that a girl dressed a la Christina Aguilera will get more jeers, whistles, comments, unwarranted advances than say a girl wearing standard jeans and t-shirt

I'm not justifying it but that's because men are attracted by visual stimulation - we get turned on by what we see.

OK they maybe looking for attention, but that doesn't mean they are a 'sl*g' or 'easy'

No-one said they were. (and I agree)

kronas
27-08-2003, 16:52
i dont see a problem if she wants to dress provocativly then she can without being called a s**g she can express herself in this way

and before people say oh typical male comment blah blah blah

i do NOT find her attractive

Russ
27-08-2003, 16:54
....but you DO find Bovril attractive....are you for real man?? :D

JUST A JOKE KRONAS.....!

Shaun
27-08-2003, 16:55
i dont see a problem if she wants to dress provocativly then she can without being called a s**g she can express herself in this way

and before people say oh typical male comment blah blah blah

i do NOT find her attractive

:rolleyes: Me neither :rolleyes:

kronas
27-08-2003, 16:58
Originally posted by dellwear

glad we agree :D

....but you DO find Bovril attractive....are you for real man?? :D

JUST A JOKE KRONAS.....!

russine now dont get me started :mad:

yes avril lavigne is very attractive so petite very cute too :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Russ
27-08-2003, 17:02

Erm...... :confused:

Shaun
27-08-2003, 17:03
glad we agree :D

russine now dont get me started :mad:

yes avril lavigne is very attractive so petite very cute too :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I saw this the other day and thought of you, now seems an appropriate time to list it:

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/news/news23.asp

(I hope this works)

Oh and she is already a skank!:p

Russ
27-08-2003, 17:06
OK this isn't going to be another anti-Avril thread (although let's face it, most us are up for a pop at her :D) so let's give kronas a chance to calm down then back OT please... :)

kronas
27-08-2003, 17:06
I saw this the other day and thought of you, now seems an appropriate time to list it:

http://64.4.8.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN&lah=cf10efca78846a276d94caef9790254f&lat=1061996572&hm___action=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2eliquidgeneration%2e com%2fthru%2fcThru%2easpx%3fz9c1r7zu1dca7ijl

(I hope this works) No, I'll try again in a min.

Your email message has been idle and this link has become inactive. To access the link, close this window and return to your MSN Hotmail Message. Then click the browser's Refresh button or close your message and reopen it.

and i hate you :wavey:

OK this isn't going to be another anti-Avril thread (although let's face it, most us are up for a pop at her :D) so let's give kronas a chance to calm down then back OTplease... :)

im calm russine im a very calm person :)

Shaun
27-08-2003, 17:07
OK this isn't going to be another anti-Avril thread (although let's face it, most us are up for a pop at her :D) so let's give kronas a chance to calm down then back OT please... :)

Oh, its appropriate to all those dirty US singer whores.:D :D ;)

Try it now Krona

kronas
27-08-2003, 17:14

Try it now Krona

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Russ
27-08-2003, 17:17

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/news/news23.asp

(I hope this works)

In the words of Ms lasagne herself, "That's like...wow man, like totally...erm.....like...cool man.....totally..." :D

kronas
27-08-2003, 17:18
In the words of Ms lasagne herself, "That's like...wow man, like totally...erm.....like...cool man.....totally..." :D

ah but russine thou shall not mess with kronas for thee shall fear the wrath of my boot in thy face :mad: :afire:

for the record i think your :batty:

;)

Russ
27-08-2003, 17:22
A bat???

kronas
27-08-2003, 17:23
A bat???

i think your batty :p

anyway erm whats the topic :shrug: :spin:

Shaun
27-08-2003, 17:40
Slutty singers.

I say good on them, they are gonna need the money they make from showing there body off when it all starts to sag, I mean they haven't got anything else to fall back on.:D

kronas
27-08-2003, 17:47
Slutty singers.

I say good on them, they are gonna need the money they make from showing there body off when it all starts to sag, I mean they haven't got anything else to fall back on.:D

well they do have there 'talents' :p

but christina has a decent voice i think it would be best suited to slower or maybe classical music :shrug:

Shaun
27-08-2003, 17:50
I cant take her seriously now after seeing her on bo'selecta, shes just to 'dirty':D

Stuart
27-08-2003, 18:17

Who bought Avril up? :D

Seriously, although I prefer the old Christina, she still looks good and sings well.

I do understand what basa says though, Some people do think it is OK for a bloke to s*ag anything he pleases, but if a women does it they are bad.

kronas
27-08-2003, 19:35
Originally posted by scastle

Seriously, although I prefer the old Christina, she still looks good and sings well.

same here the one in genie in the bottle was worth:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: over

she has changed alot since then :erm:

Hick
28-08-2003, 00:35
I miss the original artists - maybe I'm just stuck in the past, but when ever I see Christina or Britney in their early days it just makes me all happy :)

Come on Over, Genie in a bottle, Baby one more time and Crazy to name but a few.

*goes to dig out cd's* :D

preacher
28-08-2003, 23:55
I think she is very cute and quite sexy to boot but not what I would say to be one of my most lustible women!

Wouldn't kick her outta bed tho....unless me missus was coming down that drive that is :)

kronas
29-08-2003, 13:55
blatant spam....................

yes its christina aguilera and madonna........

http://static.sky.com/images/pictures/1161157.jpg

Dave Stones
29-08-2003, 13:59
that picture just doesnt do anything for me at all...

im sure you have all seen those pics of christina uglyeira without her makeup on... who'd want to wake up next to that? *ugh*

i agree with hick, bring back the early days...

britney and christina were both damn fine in their debut videos... ;)