PDA

View Full Version : why do ntl send me 2 bills?

B.Sky.B
25-08-2003, 19:08
im sick of ntl sending me a bill for my tv and another 1 for my telephone. its like getting a bill from them every 2 weeks.
get this sorted ntl or im out :devsmoke:

grum1978
25-08-2003, 19:16
As per my answer on the other site :D

Ntl are at the moment rolling out a 'new' database which will make it possible to get one bill for all services. :)

Mick
25-08-2003, 19:17
:welcome: to the site B.Sky.B ;)

I take it your not on the digital tv platform, have you rang ntl to complain about these 2 bills?

I am going to move this to the billing forum as it really belongs there. ;)

Jules
25-08-2003, 20:48
I only get one bill for all my services

Defiant
25-08-2003, 21:30
I used to get TV,Phone & BB on one bill when I had them. I only have BB now mind

Shaun
25-08-2003, 22:28
You'd have thought that they would have done this ages ago, think of all the postage and enelopes they would save.:D

danielf
25-08-2003, 23:17
Originally posted by Dr. Plummer

I take it your not on the digital tv platform, have you rang ntl to complain about these 2 bills?

This two bill thing really pi**es me off as well.

Why would I have to call them to get this sorted (I'm on digital, I get one for tele, and one for bb/phone (if I remember correctly))

I mean, if it can be sorted, why is a call needed?

Scarlett
26-08-2003, 08:39
Originally posted by B.Sky.B
im sick of ntl sending me a bill for my tv and another 1 for my telephone. its like getting a bill from them every 2 weeks.
get this sorted ntl or im out :devsmoke:

I get just the one bill but then the Cable modem appears under Television ?!? I don't have the TV packages as I feel that Sky is superiour. Hopefully, the new billing system will be better.

MikeyB
26-08-2003, 10:37
Originally posted by Scarlett
I get just the one bill but then the Cable modem appears under Television ?!? I don't have the TV packages as I feel that Sky is superiour. Hopefully, the new billing system will be better.

Yeah that totally confused me when I got my 1st Cable Modem bill the other week, opened it up and it said it was for TV :confused:

What was even more confusing is it looks like they charged me for the movie channels, then credited that amount back, and then at the end is the charge for the Cable Modem :shrug:

I double checked and the amount is correct at the end, so at least thats something! :tu:

orangebird
26-08-2003, 12:42
Originally posted by Dr. Plummer

Ringing ntl and complaining won't help. Depending on the franchise you're in, the billing systems have different capabilities - some can bill you in one go, others have to bill seperatly. There is a project in place (Harmony), which is rolling out slowly to enable all franchises to only have one bill. :)

Stephen Robb
07-09-2003, 01:29
Originally posted by orangebird
Ringing ntl and complaining won't help. Depending on the franchise you're in, the billing systems have different capabilities - some can bill you in one go, others have to bill seperatly. There is a project in place (Harmony), which is rolling out slowly to enable all franchises to only have one bill. :)

As has been said before it must be a headache for all concern setting Harmony up. My DTV (including line rental) and BB are paid by DD seperately.

When I get the BB conformation bill it's actually a Harmony bill, so who ever collects Reading revenue have got part of it set up cause the TV conformation bill is still in the old style! So I suppose it won't be long before we will just get the one bill here.

bob_builder
29-06-2004, 10:07
OK, we have just moved over to harmony bills. I got the letter saying that I would get a new customer number and direct debits would now be in the name "NTL Triangle". I thought this would enable me to have just one bill.

But I am still getting three seperate bills, one for phone calls, one for TV and phone line rental and one for internet access.