PDA

View Full Version : Big Forum Christmas & New Year Card 2004

Halcyon
15-12-2004, 20:01
Thought this could be the place to say your christmas wishes.
So, to all of you out there in CableForum land, I wish you all a great Christmas, and all the best for the new year 2005 !!!

Halcyon.

:)

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/t.shuttlewood/santa_2_e0.gif

MetaWraith
15-12-2004, 21:37
Merry Crimbo all :)

Paul
15-12-2004, 22:04
:xmas: :D

swoop101
15-12-2004, 22:29
:xmas: Merry Crimbo all,
Luv

The swoops :D

Matthew
15-12-2004, 22:49
Merry crimbo to all CF memebers.

Tezcatlipoca
15-12-2004, 23:00
Bah, hum...oh...alright...Merry Christmas :)

ikthius
15-12-2004, 23:08
Merry christmas and a happy new year to one and all, apart from SDA

only joking mate you are included.

ik

dilli-theclaw
15-12-2004, 23:16
Happy christmas to everyone :)
p.s. and a special thought to those that CAN'T be with us.

Raistlin
16-12-2004, 01:18
Merry Christmas One And All

goldoni
16-12-2004, 09:40
A ray of hope flickers in the sky
A tiny star lights up way up high
All across the land dawns a brand new morn
This comes to pass when a child is born

A silent wish sails the seven seas
The winds of change whisper in the trees
And the walls of doubt crumble tossed and torn
This comes to pass, when a child is born

A rosy hue settles all around
You got the feel, you're on solid ground
For a spell or two no one seems forlorn
This comes to pass, when a child is born

And all of this happens, because the world is waiting.
Waiting for one child; Black-white-yellow, no one knows...
but a child that will grow up and turn tears to laughter,
hate to love, war to peace and everyone to everyone's neighbor,
and misery and suffering will be words to be forgotten forever.

It's all a dream and illusion now,
It must come true sometime soon somehow,
All across the land dawns a brand new morn,
This comes to pass when a child is born.

Happy Christmas to all and best wishes for 2005 :ghugs:

:xmas:

Gareth
16-12-2004, 11:08
Happy Holidays to all.

I'm sure we have some people that don't celebrate 'christmas', so here's to everyone, irrespective of religious preferences, etc...

Russ
16-12-2004, 11:15
And for the people (like me!) who take exception to the expression "Happy Holidays"...

Merry Christmas!!

ntluser
16-12-2004, 13:54
With Christmas just a week away, just thought I'd start a thread so that we all get the opportunity to wish all our mates on the forums all the best for Christmas & the New Year.

So Merry Christmas everyone. Hope Christmas brings you what you have wished for. And all the very best for 2005..looks like we're going to need it!

Be careful that your New Year resolutions don't stop you enjoying yourselves!!

Take care out there.

Over to you. :)

Edit: if this seems out of place it's because it was merged.

Graham F
16-12-2004, 14:02
Merry Christmas to all :D

hope you all have a good one!!

Caspar
16-12-2004, 14:14
Good thread :) :tu:

I'd like to take this time and save a few quid on stamps...

Merry Christmas to one and all :D Especially to all you regular posters here at CF and of course the CF Team. It's been a busy year for us all, with many highs and lows :) ...but we made it...

Also a big MC to those I've lost touch with :( esp to dellwear and Marina :)

And finally to Adam, who's made this year a right laugh for me! :D

Mick
16-12-2004, 14:19
All the best and.....

:xmas: to the members and the CF team (who incidently had the cheek to copy my signature btw, tut tut)

Signature theft, together we'll crack it. :D

homealone
16-12-2004, 14:20
I'd like to wish all the admin team & members of Cable Forum a Happy Christmas & a prosperous New Year.

This site is a source of much pleasure for me and i would like to thank everyone who contributes to making it the lively & dynamic place it is - long may it continue :tu:

dilli-theclaw
16-12-2004, 14:22
All the best and.....

:xmas: to the members and the CF team (who incidently had the cheek to copy my signature btw, tut tut)

Signature theft, together we'll crack it. :D

Nice sig it is too :)

:xmas:

Silent Wings
17-12-2004, 20:07
I'd like to wish you all a

http://members.aol.com/janejones123/merryx

Maggy
17-12-2004, 20:31
I thought that threads like this were going to be kicked into touch once Chat began? :geez:

smegs
17-12-2004, 20:49
:xmas: to everyone :)

Halcyon
17-12-2004, 21:05
May you have great holidays and all the best for the new year fellow forum members and all the admin team.
Have fun :-)

carlingman
19-12-2004, 02:57
Indeedy :xmas: to all.

And I have just spotted the main man himself online.

So :xmas: Frank and hope all is working out well in Canada.

:D

Mick
19-12-2004, 03:09
I thought that threads like this were going to be kicked into touch once Chat began? :geez:

Threads like this? I would not call this an idle chat thread Incog. I cannot help but feel a loss of christmas spirit with you asking that question. :(

So you want us to kick Christmas greetings from one forum member to another on the forum into touch? :erm: Surely not... :confused:

Maggy
19-12-2004, 14:51
Threads like this? I would not call this an idle chat thread Incog. I cannot help but feel a loss of christmas spirit with you asking that question. :(

So you want us to kick Christmas greetings from one forum member to another on the forum into touch? :erm: Surely not... :confused:

Hmm!I'm just a touched confused about what is allowed as a thread that's all.I'd thought I'd got it straight in my mind but guess what the rules got changed again. :shrug:

Oh well merry scroogeness I suppose. ;)

Mick
19-12-2004, 16:03
Hmm!I'm just a touched confused about what is allowed as a thread that's all.I'd thought I'd got it straight in my mind but guess what the rules got changed again. :shrug:

Oh well merry scroogeness I suppose. ;)

No rules have been changed again, as I said to you above this is not an idle chat thread. - It has a theme 'Christmas'. :)

It has always been the case that if it is a meaningful topic and discussion is kept to that topic then its fine. Topics do wander and we use our discretion when we think we need to step in and say 'lets get back on topic please'. :)

What is not okay is a thread that consists of posts that mean nothing or there is no topic currently being discussed or no topic can be discussed because there is no basis for a discussion, which we know this is just idle chit chat, which only a small group of forum members usually begin to participate, now we did get abit too relaxed with this as we allowed the non-sequitor thread to get to 5,000+ posts this was idle chat.

I visit many forums just like our eagle eyed visitors are probably members of other forums and I maybe more eager to register on other forums, if there is a good ground for debates going on and that debates remain consistant, this is why I joined nthellworld.com back in 2002, after being a lurker just like some of the visitors who may browse this forum are lurkers, if they see that this forum holds good consistant debates where everyone can join in, then they may decide to be a part of it, because a good debate where everyone can join is and can be fun, well it is to me anyway. :)

Bex
19-12-2004, 17:13
happy christmas to all ......... wonder what will happen in the coming year

Ramrod
19-12-2004, 17:18
Merry Christmas everyone! :)

molly
22-12-2004, 22:58
Merry chritmas all i hope you have all been good in a bad way of cause

sir_drinks_alot
22-12-2004, 23:03
Merry chritmas and a very happy new year.one and all :tu:

handyman
22-12-2004, 23:04
:xmas: To all on the forum and hope that 2005 see's it go from strength to strength

For the guys

:handshake

For the gals

:luv:

MArk

sig what sig?

Gaz22
23-12-2004, 07:31
Merry christmas all!

MadGamer
23-12-2004, 08:41
Merry Christmas to all members and the CF team. Hope you all get what you wished for. Stay SAFE and have a happy new year.

Nugget
23-12-2004, 09:02
Have a great Christmas and a fantastic 2005 everyone :)

(I'll be spending Christmas brushing up in preparation for a puntastic New Year, so that's your only warning :D )

All the best guys and gals!

Marge
24-12-2004, 00:29
Time for me to come out of Scrooge mode and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year especially Scooby who I love very much :kiss: :romance: :hugs: :nworthy:

Electrolyte01
24-12-2004, 00:31
Merry christmas all :D

Graham F
24-12-2004, 10:10
Time for me to come out of Scrooge mode and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year especially Scooby who I love very much :kiss: :romance: :hugs: :nworthy:

:o :o :D :D

pooroldjoe
24-12-2004, 14:21
Christmas comes but once a year,
but when it comes it brings good cheer.
Have lots of fun and joy and laughter-
(Hope you got the Pressies you were after).

Happy Christmas and a Peaceful New Year

Joe

bob_builder
24-12-2004, 14:25
Well I am off on my Christmas Holidays - going to see the parents and in-laws!

I just thought I would wish everybody a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as I probably will not be around for a bit.

P.S. Here is a game I played earlier:
http://www.elfmovie.com/swf/snowball_fight/

Martin
24-12-2004, 15:44
Merry Christmas one and all. :)

homealone
24-12-2004, 15:52
Merry Christmas one and all. :)

Merry Christmas Martin :)

- nice to see you still dropping in here :) - excellent work on your blog, btw :tu:

goldoni
24-12-2004, 16:04
Are you anygood with Jig-Saws? Merry Christmas.

Christmas Jigsaw Link (http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=ER13610552 )

Russ
24-12-2004, 16:06
Well I'm stuck in work until 8pm and BT have told us we're not to wish callers a Merry Christmas "in case it offends anyone" but if they wish it to us first, THEN we can respond.

So, to all BT's customers...

Merry Christmas!!!

marina
24-12-2004, 17:13
Not going to get it any other way this xmas........ so to all the guys and even the gals (desperate times...)........ PUCKER UP!!!

Download Failed (1)

:kiss:

Maggy
24-12-2004, 17:25
Not going to get it any other way this xmas........ so to all the guys and even the gals (desperate times...)........ PUCKER UP!!!

http://www.screamingmiranda.com/mistletoe.gif

:kiss:

For you anything even to coming out of Scrooge mode. :D

Merry Christmas.Hope you have an 'interesting' New Year. :D

marina
24-12-2004, 17:29
For you anything even to coming out of Scrooge mode. :D

Merry Christmas.Hope you have an 'interesting' New Year. :D
:hugs: thanks coggy....... that actually means a lot :)

But........ i could have done without the tongue...... but since it's you, i'll come out of Straight mode ;)

daxx
24-12-2004, 19:26
A very :xmas: to each and every one of you, thanks for making this place so interesting and 'varied', long may it continue.

dm.

Russ
29-12-2004, 17:42
Hahaha!!!!! Just found a great way of using political correctness AGAINST the political correctness lovers! Over the Christmas period at BT, weâ₠¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢re told not to wish anyone a Merry Christmas in case it offends people of other faiths †“ my mate came up with the idea that to do this would be politically incorrect against Christians as itâ₠¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s part of our faith to spread the word and wishing someone a Merry Christmas is doing just that. Banning it would be opressive to our beliefs.

At first BT balked at the idea but then they realised we were right and they relented! Theyâ₠¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ve now lifted the daft idea and we can now wish Christmas greetings to everyone!