PDA

View Full Version : Girls Only Software

Jon M
13-12-2004, 08:35
Just when you thought you'd seen everything, they¹ release software for the feminine cycle ( you know, that week when the tazmanian devil comes to stay ;) )

http://www.mutexdevelopments.com/4wo_screens/screens.htm

¹ I don't know who "they" are, maybe they're watching you? :erm:

Jon M
13-12-2004, 10:26
Whoops, just remembered.. most of the female CF members are post-menopausal, so this software may not be as useful as I originally thought :D :Sprint:

Graham M
13-12-2004, 10:27
You're digging yourself a very deep hole there mate!!!! :shocking:

Marge
13-12-2004, 10:31
Whoops, just remembered.. most of the female CF members are post-menopausal, so this software may not be as useful as I originally thought :D :Sprint:

:knock: :knock: You'll need a calendar yourself with critical days marked for when the CF girls come visting ;)

Russ
13-12-2004, 10:35

:eek:

Not even I would be daft enough to come out with something like that!!!

Marge
13-12-2004, 10:44
Just wait till Incog sees this :erm: :nono: :LOL:

Jon M
13-12-2004, 10:48
I put the "bait" in debate ;)

Stuart
13-12-2004, 11:17
In my experience, it's usually easy to spot when "that" time of the month is coming. I usually get shouted at more....

Edit: And Debsy puts the "deb" into debate... :LOL: Sorry Debs...

Paul K
13-12-2004, 13:35
Just when you thought you'd seen everything, they¹ release software for the feminine cycle ( you know, that week when the tazmanian devil comes to stay ;) )

That reminds me, I must dig out my Kevlar re-inforced flame proof jacket to see if it still fits ;)

Caspar
13-12-2004, 13:57

My wife's 7.5 months pregnant and with breastfeeding preventing the blob coming back for upto a year..then I'm safe! :D .... [as one can be! :p: ]

swoop101
13-12-2004, 14:06
My wife's 7.5 months pregnant and with breastfeeding preventing the blob coming back for upto a year..then I'm safe! :D .... [as one can be! :p: ]

That is a very dangerous statement my friend :D
don't forget the golden rules:

If they even suspect that we understand any bit of their rules they will:-
A: Change them without notice.
B: Meter out the strictest punishments to prevent us from even thinking about understanding the next set of unknown new rules that they expect us to understand and obey without question. :erm: :spin:

It is called female logic and unfathomable by any and all males.

p.s congrats on the forthcoming arrival :D :cool:

Stuart
13-12-2004, 14:08
Congrats on the baby. But, surely some women are actually worse during pregnancy?

Caspar
13-12-2004, 14:14
Congrats on the baby. But, surely some women are actually worse during pregnancy?

My wife's a babe all month round :D ...infact I think she's improved if anything... :tu:

Russ
13-12-2004, 14:19
It is called female logic and unfathomable by any and all males.

Yes and the very fact we're discussing it proves we just don't care!

Stuart
13-12-2004, 14:51
My wife's a babe all month round :D ...infact I think she's improved if anything... :tu:
I'm sure she is... I meant the mood swings...

sir_drinks_alot
13-12-2004, 16:02
man thay have Software for.everything now adays !!! :) but who needs
it for this sort of a thing uh ?

AndrewJ
13-12-2004, 16:16
So you could check it to see if shes on her cycle, so when shes beating you up with a frying pan, and screaming nonsense at you for no reason, you know she aint lost it..

if theres anything to loose in first place... :smokin:

Maggy
13-12-2004, 16:19
Look you don't need any software.

If I'm walking around with my arms crossed protectively in front of my bust you should guess.

When I reach for the sanitary protection you REALLY ought to have worked it out.

If I'm grumpy it's a sort of indication

HOWEVER.

When I throw the crockery you will know.

WHEN I drop tea in your lap you will know.

When I throw your dinner in the bin you will know.

When I belt you with a two by four you will know.

When I shove you down the stairs it's too late.:disturbd:

Chris
13-12-2004, 16:46
/backs away from thread nice - and - slow .... :erm:

TigaSefi
13-12-2004, 16:47
Quite violent aren't we...... where the nearest shelter for battered men ? :disturbd:

Maggy
17-12-2004, 21:07
Guess what?

It's GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Time. :mad:

kronas
17-12-2004, 21:08
this is sexist...... i demand for this software to be boycotted!

Chimaera
17-12-2004, 21:46
I suppose it could be useful for those men who are too thick/ignorant/stupid to notice (no-one fits that bill round here I hasten to add! :D)
Not all of us become demonic at 'that' time - and I'm not post-menopausal either! :nono: :knock: :D

AndrewJ
17-12-2004, 22:10
I suppose it could be useful for those men who are too thick/ignorant/stupid to notice (no-one fits that bill round here I hasten to add! :D)
Not all of us become demonic at 'that' time - and I'm not post-menopausal either! :nono: :knock: :D

Would never think of such a thing :angel: :PP:

punky
17-12-2004, 22:37

I thought it was supposed to be for people who want to practice the rhythm method of contraception? In that respect it would be a pretty good piece of software, if you didn't want to use something so archaic as a printed calendar and pen :)

homealone
17-12-2004, 22:48
I thought it was supposed to be for people who want to practice the rhythm method of contraception? In that respect it would be a pretty good piece of software, if you didn't want to use something so archaic as a printed calendar and pen :)

rhythm method - lol - I call it 'reverse banking' - consider that 'forward banking' requires you to leave a deposit, before you can effect a withdrawal......

;)

evilind
19-12-2004, 05:16
...and when I get the axe out because you dared to eat the last mini chocolate roll - you'll know your time is up! :afire:

AndrewJ
19-12-2004, 09:47
...and when I get the axe out because you dared to eat the last mini chocolate roll - you'll know your time is up! :afire:
That guys is the time to buy that ticket to Outer Mongolia ;)

SMHarman
19-12-2004, 11:33
rhythm method - lol - I call it 'reverse banking' - consider that 'forward banking' requires you to leave a deposit, before you can effect a withdrawal......

;)
homealone, are you getting your withdrawal methods and your rhythm methods confused?
The rhythm method allows you to deposit but only at certain times of the month, the reverse banking method well....