PDA

View Full Version : corsa 2000 new shape need a little help

iain_herts
10-12-2004, 15:11
hi guys/girls need a little bit of help. i have got a vauxhall corsa new shape 2000 x reg. a few weeks ago i went to move the water jet on the front drivers side up a little bit with a needle and the needle has broken in it.iv got a replacement water jet from vauxhall but i have no idea how to take the old on off does any1 now. thanks for any help

iain

gary_580
10-12-2004, 15:36
If you replacing the jet i'd suggest you just cut the old one, but dont cut the pipe. On most cars these jets are designed to be pushed through a hole and then two legs expand and push against the underside of the bonnet. Cut these legs off and then push it with the pipe attached through the hole. Remove the old jet from the pipe, push the new jet into the pipe and pull the pipe through the bonnet.

paulyoung666
10-12-2004, 16:59
If you replacing the jet i'd suggest you just cut the old one, but dont cut the pipe. On most cars these jets are designed to be pushed through a hole and then two legs expand and push against the underside of the bonnet. Cut these legs off and then push it with the pipe attached through the hole. Remove the old jet from the pipe, push the new jet into the pipe and pull the pipe through the bonnet.

sorted i reckon , just dont slip and remove some bark from your fingers :disturbd: :disturbd: :disturbd:

iain_herts
10-12-2004, 17:45
the jet not on the bonet of the new corsa they are on the grill at the bottom on the windscreen where the window wipers are.

paulyoung666
10-12-2004, 17:47
the jet not on the bonet of the new corsa they are on the grill at the bottom on the windscreen where the window wipers are.

remove the grill then !!!!!!!!!! , there will most likely be some plugs you can lever off with a small screwdriver to reveal the screws holding it onto the car :)

gary_580
10-12-2004, 18:02

can you access under the grill with the bonnet open?

paulyoung666
10-12-2004, 18:08
can you access under the grill with the bonnet open?

now thats a point :tu: :)

bet the answers no though :D :D :D :D

gary_580
10-12-2004, 18:08
now thats a point :tu: :)

bet the answers no though :D :D :D :D

Some people just have to be difficult :D