PDA

View Full Version : Forms for Websites

MadGamer
24-08-2003, 15:53
I have created my own website and users can visit it by clicking on the link www on the bottom of this post. be sure to vist my forum, thre is a link on the homepage entitled "Gaming World" PLEASE PLEASE register as i haven't had many users in the forum recently. anywhay i was wondering if anyone new of any sites that provides registeration form codes so i can get people to register on my website.

Russ
24-08-2003, 15:57
Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam......did you get permission for that? :)

MadGamer
24-08-2003, 16:14
I CREATED it myself with an extremly good amount of HTML knowledge

Russ
24-08-2003, 16:24
No - did you get PERMISSION from any of the mod/admin team here to spam us?

Stalker
24-08-2003, 16:31

good HTML knowledge :rofl:

§talk

Shaun
24-08-2003, 16:32
Still SPAM:rolleyes:

MadGamer
24-08-2003, 16:40
How i make and modify my website is my own bussiness. and anywhay My ISP Demon let you freely create websites without using a website service. You just have to have very good knowledge of HTML.

Russ
24-08-2003, 16:58
Originally posted by WNA
How i make and modify my website is my own bussiness.

Yes but how you spam it isn't.

You seemed to have missed the point - you created a thread purely to spam your own site.

I asked if you obtained permission from any of the mod/admin team to do so.

We don't have many strict rules on nthw.co.uk but we do ask that people avoid doing what you have done.

Rara Avis
24-08-2003, 17:40
WNA, spam is yuk, whether it's in a tin or on a forum. There are other ways to get members to sign up.
Yes, very good knowledge of HTML, was it part of a GCSE project? and was 'extremely good knowledge of HTML' what your teacher wrote? ;)

Maybe you should enter your site into the competition featured on this site's homepage?
It would certainly get you the attention you desire, and you may even win :naughty: GO WNA!! ;)

Bifta
24-08-2003, 17:48
Originally posted by WNA

Don't take this the wrong way or anything but clearly your idea of "good amount of HTML knowledge" certainly differs from mine, it's a couple of lines of text (created using coffecup) and a bit of javascript someone else has written, hell, it's not even w3c compliant.

Shaun
24-08-2003, 17:49
Originally posted by WNA
How i make and modify my website is my own bussiness. and anywhay My ISP Demon let you freely create websites without using a website service. You just have to have very good knowledge of HTML. :blah: :blah: :blah: Spam makes me :sick:

Maggy
24-08-2003, 18:19
I was going to be very rude about your site but on second thoughts that would be very unteacher like of me.By all means enjoy the process of web page making but please don't spam the forum.

After all I believe there is actually a thread where you can promote your site here http://www.nthellworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=194

Incog.:)

Rara Avis
24-08-2003, 18:27
Originally posted by Incognitas
I was going to be very rude about your site but on second thoughts that would be very unteacher like of me.By all means enjoy the process of web page making but please don't spam the forum.

Incog.:)

See? I knew a teacher would like it, and said as much :p

Originally posted by Rara Avis

Yes, very good knowledge of HTML, was it part of a GCSE project? and was 'extremely good knowledge of HTML' what your teacher wrote? ;)

Stalker
24-08-2003, 18:42
may i ask what year you are in?

after plowing through the source, it would seem as if that java is something an IT teacher would give their students for their first webpage.

Dont feel 2 knocked back by everyones comments (including my ealier one) as if u want to get into HTML, building a site & reading tutorials and forums is the best way to learn ;)

§talk

Bifta
24-08-2003, 20:13
Originally posted by Stalker
may i ask what year you are in?

after plowing through the source, it would seem as if that java is something an IT teacher would give their students for their first webpage.

Dont feel 2 knocked back by everyones comments (including my ealier one) as if u want to get into HTML, building a site & reading tutorials and forums is the best way to learn ;)

§talk

Heh, what Java? There's no java on that page, javascript maybe (and there is a world of difference between the two).

Stalker
24-08-2003, 20:37
sorry....my bad :devsmoke:

§talk

grum1978
24-08-2003, 21:15
This thread is being closed at the request of the thread starter :)