PDA

View Full Version : Butterball Turkeys

banjo
30-11-2004, 08:20
Would anyone know where I can buy a "Butterball" turkey, we have had this brand of Turkey for years and they have always been delicious, so can you all keep an eye out for said bird :) thanks a lot. The nearer to Coventry the better.

gary_580
30-11-2004, 09:01
is this of any help

http://www.butterball.com/

paulyoung666
30-11-2004, 09:22
i am sure asda still sell them :)

banjo
30-11-2004, 12:16
is this of any help

http://www.butterball.com/

I e-mailed them a week ago and still no response

banjo
30-11-2004, 12:19
i am sure asda still sell them :)
We rang Asda but they said they will not have any this year ? thanks anyway :)

SMHarman
30-11-2004, 13:31
We rang Asda but they said they will not have any this year ? thanks anyway :)
Have you tried the butererball turkey helpline. :) I'm recalling the scene in the West Wing where the President Calls it to ask about stuffing turkeys. :p:

To send an email or copy and paste the following address into the "To" field of your email message: BBTurkeyCo@aol.com. You will receive a personalized response within 24 to 48 hours.

The experts at the Butterball Turkey Talk-LineTM will attempt to answer all of your turkey-related questions. Our staff will provide all the pertinent information about turkey-related topics: from thawing and stuffing, to preparing the turkey and dealing with leftovers. We also offer automated assistance in both English and Spanish.

To contact the Butterball Turkey Talk-Line by phone, call 1-800-Butterball.

banjo
30-11-2004, 14:17
Have you tried the butererball turkey helpline. :) I'm recalling the scene in the West Wing where the President Calls it to ask about stuffing turkeys. :p:

Thanks, have done that, don't understand about Turkeys and president :dunce:

SMHarman
30-11-2004, 15:59
Thanks, have done that, don't understand about Turkeys and president :dunce:
If you don't watch "the West Wing" you won't understand it.
Every year a turkey gets a presidential pardon and as such that turkey is not killed for Thanksgiving but gets to live a life of luxury, this is a real life thing, one happened a couple of weeks ago.

President Bartlett (of the West Wing), also considers himself to be a bit of a cook and throughout the episode there is an ongoing discussion about whether you cook the stuffing separately (in which case, how can you call it stuffing as you have not stuffed it in anything, just put it in a tray), or stuff the neck. Goes on to say there should be a helpline you can call for these things and one of his assistants mentions the butterball helpline.

Show ends with Pres B on the phone to the BB Helpline asking about stuffing (with the person on the other end saying your voice sounds familiar).

banjo
30-11-2004, 17:55
If you don't watch "the West Wing" you won't understand it.
Every year a turkey gets a presidential pardon and as such that turkey is not killed for Thanksgiving but gets to live a life of luxury, this is a real life thing, one happened a couple of weeks ago.

President Bartlett (of the West Wing), also considers himself to be a bit of a cook and throughout the episode there is an ongoing discussion about whether you cook the stuffing separately (in which case, how can you call it stuffing as you have not stuffed it in anything, just put it in a tray), or stuff the neck. Goes on to say there should be a helpline you can call for these things and one of his assistants mentions the butterball helpline.

Show ends with Pres B on the phone to the BB Helpline asking about stuffing (with the person on the other end saying your voice sounds familiar).
Thanks for that :) now wheres my Butterball !!!