PDA

View Full Version : new condom design to be patented

kronas
21-08-2003, 00:23
a patent is pending for the new 'condom overall' the diffarence with this condom is that it actaully wraps around the testicles

http://www.mlive.com/news/aanews/index.ssf?/base/features-0/106078564448300.xml

danielf
21-08-2003, 01:05
I'm sure they can be put to good use in the 'do you want to Gay class' :D

Xaccers
21-08-2003, 01:28
Condoms that go over your balls too have been around for at least a decade....

TigaSefi
21-08-2003, 08:14
What ? when u want to impress ur gf by getting a Xtra large size and find every nook and cranny to hold it in place ? lol

Ben
21-08-2003, 08:29
"There was no pinching, no soreness," he said. "After a while I forgot I had it on."

:erm: ! Oh Dear

Russ
21-08-2003, 08:41
Reminds me of a story I once heard....an old mate went to Brighton for a weekend and got a bit drunk so he went for a stroll on the pier to sober up. The tide was way out and he could heard people on the sand below him.

Listening carefully he could make out the sounds of a couple who were obvious up to a bit of 'al fresco'. Between gasps of passion the woman managed to say "Could....could...could you fit your 'testicles' (ok she used a far nastier word) in as well?" to which her lover replied "Why?". She came back with "Because they're scooping sand up my bum" :spin:

Ramrod
21-08-2003, 09:51
Originally posted by Russ D
Reminds me of a story I once heard....an old mate went to Brighton for a weekend and got a bit drunk so he went for a stroll on the pier to sober up. The tide was way out and he could heard people on the sand below him.

Listening carefully he could make out the sounds of a couple who were obvious up to a bit of 'al fresco'. Between gasps of passion the woman managed to say "Could....could...could you fit your 'testicles' (ok she used a far nastier word) in as well?" to which her lover replied "Why?". She came back with "Because they're scooping sand up my bum" :spin: :rofl: :D

danielf
21-08-2003, 10:10
Originally posted by Russ D

Listening carefully he could make out the sounds of a couple who were obvious up to a bit of 'al fresco'. Between gasps of passion the woman managed to say "Could....could...could you fit your 'testicles' (ok she used a far nastier word) in as well?" to which her lover replied "Why?". She came back with "Because they're scooping sand up my bum" :spin:

So what made your mate think they were using a condom? ;)

Chris
21-08-2003, 10:52
Originally posted by danielf
I'm sure they can be put to good use in the 'do you want to Gay class' :D

Kronas, given the nature of the threads you're starting lately, I'm getting a bit worried ... you clearly have far too much time on your hands...:eek:

Russ
21-08-2003, 12:38
Originally posted by towny
you clearly have far too much time on your hands...:eek:

Yeah time......or hair......;) :D

kronas
21-08-2003, 13:03
Originally posted by towny
Kronas, given the nature of the threads you're starting lately, I'm getting a bit worried ... you clearly have far too much time on your hands...:eek:

well im just trying to create some interesting threads i havent been around as much so i thought id liven the place up ill stop if you dont like them :rolleyes:

anyway off to my college interview bye :wavey: