PDA

View Full Version : When are the computers going to be back up and running??

Nidge
21-11-2004, 17:37
Phoned Tech support this morning only to be told the system was down and would be so for the next few weeks, I got through to India again to speak to a nice woman who knew nothing about Broadband, after half an hour on the phone trying to tell her I needed an engineer she said I've got to put you through to another department :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: I got through only for her to come back on the line and say sorry I cant seem to get you put through. Got to phone back in the morning to book a engineer call.

Bill C
21-11-2004, 17:44
Phoned Tech support this morning only to be told the system was down and would be so for the next few weeks, First i have heard of it. When i finished work on Friday all was back up and working :). There is no way our system would be down for a couple of weeks. Someone has told you wrong.

Chris W
21-11-2004, 18:06
First i have heard of it. When i finished work on Friday all was back up and working :). There is no way our system would be down for a couple of weeks. Someone has told you wrong.

:no:

there are problems booking engineer requests at the moment, although the system upgrades are now finished

Nidge
21-11-2004, 18:21
First i have heard of it. When i finished work on Friday all was back up and working :). There is no way our system would be down for a couple of weeks. Someone has told you wrong.

If you phone the number it will tell you the same as it did me.

Nidge
21-11-2004, 18:22
:no:

there are problems booking engineer requests at the moment, although the system upgrades are now finished

Why are the calls being routed to India first??

noraahog
21-11-2004, 21:50
hmmm I have the same problem here in glasgow.... its been 3 days since i registered and I still can't get a registered ip address....