PDA

View Full Version : Lmao

kronas
20-08-2003, 02:51
nintendo president satoru iwata has confirmed that namco are working on a rythm action game called "donkey konga" :D :D the game will be played using a bongo drum style controller currently known as the nintendo gamecube congo drum :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/puzzle/donkeykonga/news_6073535.html

how kiddie can you get seriously...................

timewarrior2001
20-08-2003, 09:12
Like I've said all along, Nintendo need anything associated with Donkey Kong to make any money lol.

Jesus H christ Nintendo are screwed lol

TigaSefi
20-08-2003, 10:16
Sound fun actually - like nintendo's version of the Pile-O-****e 2 Eye Toy :)

ic14
20-08-2003, 12:16
Dont you get things that are fun kronas! The eye toy on PS2 is as 'kiddie' as things come yet its the best thing on PS2 and this sounds very intresting

Donkey Konga, could turn out to be the Danceing stage for the GC

ic14
20-08-2003, 12:17
Originally posted by timewarrior2001
Like I've said all along, Nintendo need anything associated with Donkey Kong to make any money lol.

Jesus H christ Nintendo are screwed lol

As ive said before, nintendo arent screwed, just because there making a game based on DK doesnt make them screwed

TigaSefi
20-08-2003, 12:19
Originally posted by ic14
Dont you get things that are fun kronas! The eye toy on PS2 is as 'kiddie' as things come yet its the best thing on PS2 and this sounds very intresting

I guess he doesn't like fun things after all, look what his area voted in ;-p

ic14
20-08-2003, 12:21
Oh yeah BNP got in didnt they?

LMAO to your town Kronas

timewarrior2001
20-08-2003, 12:26
As ive said before, nintendo arent screwed, just because there making a game based on DK doesnt make them screwed

Historically it was donkey kong that made Nintendo its money, I guess now its time to release something to do with donkey Kong to bail Nintendo out of the mire.

TigaSefi
20-08-2003, 12:48
But they ain't in a mire, they still making a profit. d'oh.

timewarrior2001
20-08-2003, 12:57
Originally posted by TigaSefi
But they ain't in a mire, they still making a profit. d'oh.

I'm sorry but no company that isnt in trouble would halt production of its current console.
If the consoles are not selling and Nintendo have to stop making them they are in fact in trouble. 2 failed consoles is traumatic for any company and they certainly would not be able to withstand the failure of a thrid console.
I respect Nintendo, I wouldnt buy a GC but i do respect the company, i am just amused by the sheer patriotism the owners have towards them.
The development for the GC market is totally restricted, the Xbox suffers the same problems. Fortunately for the Xbox though there was enough interest in the console.
Neither console can take on the PS2 for domination of the market yet. The most major thing happening in respect of that is the rumours circulating the gaming industry that MS wants to buy Sega. If that happens Nintendo have to make some very difficult choices, and I for one wouldnt be surprised ot see them restrict themselves to arcade machines rather than home entertainment.

ic14
20-08-2003, 13:02
<Snip>
Bet your a PS2 fanboy........

timewarrior2001
20-08-2003, 13:14
Bet you i dont own a PS2 either
I also have just recently (2 weeks ago) purchased an Xbox and I'm reasonably happy with it.
The only other consoles I have ever owned were a PSone and an Atari 2600 VCS.

Steve H
20-08-2003, 13:44
:notopic: :)

TigaSefi
20-08-2003, 13:47
Timewarr.... *YAWN*

ic14
20-08-2003, 13:52
Bet you i dont own a PS2 either
I also have just recently (2 weeks ago) purchased an Xbox and I'm reasonably happy with it.
The only other consoles I have ever owned were a PSone and an Atari 2600 VCS.

Look above :rolleyes: I said I think the eyetoy is the best thing on PS2 why would I own one if I dont have a PS2? Also why would I post about socom in the PS2 forums, if I dont have a PS2.

I see you dont even have a GC, so why are you posting about it in here then?
Stick to the PS2 and Xbox forums

kronas
20-08-2003, 14:30
Dont you get things that are fun kronas!

no im pmsl at this 'game' :D

The eye toy on PS2 is as 'kiddie' as things come yet its the best thing on PS2 and this sounds very intresting

eye toy is ok having seen it in action only saw the kung fu game seemed ok but id never buy one...........

if it gets a euro date which by nintendos current stance is very doubtful it WILL fail

and take note i have been right about the gaycube so far since its launch in this country

timewarrior2001
20-08-2003, 19:15
Look above :rolleyes: I said I think the eyetoy is the best thing on PS2 why would I own one if I dont have a PS2? Also why would I post about socom in the PS2 forums, if I dont have a PS2.

I see you dont even have a GC, so why are you posting about it in here then?
Stick to the PS2 and Xbox forums

I post about stuff in here because I work in the games industry. So although I dont own a GC I do have the benefit of actually understanding a lot of whats going on.
I see and hear the frustration developers have with nintendo, I see the effect it is having on the GC and actually the whole console genre, yes Xbox and PS2 are included in the developers frustrations.

preacher
28-08-2003, 19:02
I have yet to use the Eye-toy but have heard it is actually quite fun!

Fun that is if ya drunk of 5 years old!

Will really have to give it a bash sometime but I prefer games which are exciting...not pointing at pretty pictures ont he screen and making flowers grow by farting at the camera (or whatever you do!!)