PDA

View Full Version : MTV diary for...............

kronas
17-08-2003, 17:39
avril lavigne was shown today i managed to catch it this time round and sat down and for 30 mins was totally amazed by the way she was carrying herself of screen

they showed what she was doing while in the various cites new york toronto in some salad bars and out shopping buying normal clothes not designer or customized

also a couple of other things were shown like how she likes to play ice hockey and arista her record label played matches against her and her band and she likes to get 'physical' ;)

bits of the diary were showing how she was in control of choreographing her shows how the cameras at the shows should pan across at various times whether the band should be in this shot etc

and how her and her bandmate got stopped by the coastguards when they were in a speedboat only to find they were only stopped as one of the guards was an avril fan lol having a picnic on the beach and stuff

and to finish it off they showed her in her room writing new songs books and books of her writing songs and singing them and how the new album is going to be all about her and her mood experiances and really deep

i urge you all to watch the MTV diary of avril lavigne especially the people that like to bash her you will see the real her as i never doubted and knew she was a steady level headed person :)

ic14
17-08-2003, 17:41
Originally posted by kronas
avril lavigne was shown today i managed to catch it this time round and sat down and for 30 mins was totally amazed by the way she was carrying herself of screen
<snip>

:o

So basicly it would bore a non-fan to death then?

Bifta
17-08-2003, 17:45
I think I'd rather slide naked down a razor blade than watch such an immense pile of steaming cattles business.

ic14
17-08-2003, 17:51
Originally posted by Bifta
I think I'd rather slide naked down a razor blade than watch such an immense pile of steaming cattles business.

For some reason i find this comment extremly funny!

Dave Stones
17-08-2003, 17:52
Originally posted by kronas
<snip>

has it occured that they might have done this programme to make her look "normal"?

as a rule i dont tend to watch MTV due to the amount of tripe they show on it...

Ramrod
17-08-2003, 18:03
Awww, poor Kronas:( He's just enthusiastic and a fan. Don't knock him (too hard):D

Bifta
17-08-2003, 18:04
Originally posted by Dave Stones
has it occured that they might have done this programme to make her look "normal"?

as a rule i dont tend to watch MTV due to the amount of tripe they show on it...

*tsk* You should know by now that anything positive said about Latrine he'll swallow whereas anything negative just can't possibly be true and is all down to the evil record company ...

kronas
17-08-2003, 18:22
well no i dont believe it was 'hype' as she fully admitted she did not write the songs on her album she had help the fact that her next album WILL be written by her and will be diffarent

she said she is fully prepared for the fact that she may not be as successful as she currently has been in the near future when the new album is released

and can 'handle' it

ic14
17-08-2003, 18:25
OT q kronas, what was her first album called?

Its not for me you understand, its for a 'friend'.

kronas
17-08-2003, 18:27
Originally posted by ic14
OT q kronas, what was her first album called?

Its not for me you understand, its for a 'friend'.

its called 'let go'