PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday B....

Paul K
28-10-2004, 13:13
Yep, I know you all want to join in and wish him :birthday: so.......
Happy Birthday Bill Gates
D.O.B 28/10/1955 :p:

Matthew
28-10-2004, 13:15
I've just been waiting for this.

Paul K
28-10-2004, 13:21
I've just been waiting for this.
LOL glad to be of service then ;) Amazing what useless facts you can find about the net :erm:

Caspar
28-10-2004, 13:28
I read somewhere that BG ordered the Outlook development team to include code in Outlook that would automatically send BG a happy birthday email on his birthday from all contacts in the local machine's address book! .... poor sole, sad people sometimes send themselves are birthday card...but that would take the Bill, I mean Micky! ;)

p.s. HB BG :D

Paul K
28-10-2004, 13:30
Well it's one way to boost your email lol I'm sure he would have received a few other things along with it though ;) Shame it wasn't implemented, his anti-virus software would have been well tested :D

Caspar
28-10-2004, 13:32
Well it's one way to boost your email lol I'm sure he would have received a few other things along with it though ;) Shame it wasn't implemented, his anti-virus software would have been well tested :D

Seriously tho... what's MS' email address format? Can't be that hard to send him a little box of joy! ;)

bill.gates@microsoft.com
bgates@microsoft.com
bill@microsoft.com
oldbill@microsoft.com
theboss@microsoft.com

maybe even:

@us.microsoft.com
@us.redmond.microsoft.com

MadGamer
28-10-2004, 13:59
Seriously tho... what's MS' email address format? Can't be that hard to send him a little box of joy! ;)

bill.gates@microsoft.com
bgates@microsoft.com
bill@microsoft.com
oldbill@microsoft.com
theboss@microsoft.com

maybe even:

@us.microsoft.com

Yeah it would be nice to send him an email to say Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday Bill Gates

Paul K
28-10-2004, 14:17

bill.gates@microsoft.com
bgates@microsoft.com
bill@microsoft.com
oldbill@microsoft.com
theboss@microsoft.com

maybe even:

@us.microsoft.com
I've read that it's billg@microsoft.com but to be honest I'm thinking that he would use a slightly harder one to guess for obvious reasons :rofl:

Halcyon
28-10-2004, 15:33
<Must resist temptation to say something else>

Ok..... Happy Birthday then. Have fun!

Gareth
28-10-2004, 15:50
Apparently you can contqct Bill via askbill@microsoft.com although I'm sure he really has a crack team of trained monkeys ready to answer any emails sent to that address :D

ps - imagine the problems Melinda Gates has trying to find him something he needs or wants each year!!!

Matthew
28-10-2004, 16:36
It could be william.gates@microsoft.com or something like that.