PDA

View Full Version : Fame Academy Fix

virtual-angel
17-08-2003, 15:08
Afternoon all

Did anyone think that the result of Lorna leaving the fame academy last night was a bit of a fix?

Richard Park said louises performance was 'nothing special' but cast the deciding vote to save her as she had the 'most potential'?!?! More like the most influential, high profile and rich boyfriend!

Lornas performance, while not the best was nowhere near the worst and i would be feeling mighty pi$$ed of if i was her this morning!

Anyone else have any thoughts on the not fair voting system?

dieselking
18-08-2003, 00:37
Fame academy is totally fixed. Half the people in there are already professional singers & songwriters such as Louise, Carolynn, James. On another forum there is loads of evidence it's fixed & half the folk in there already have contracts with records campanies so I can't really work out why they're in there in the first place.:shrug: :shrug: :)

Bifta
18-08-2003, 01:13
Add in the fact that Paddy K. has become about as funny as a bout of Dysentery and Fame Academy is onto a winner! Being back the Balaclava Babes! :(

Martin
24-08-2003, 14:56
The public should decide who goes.:) The teachers saving one and the other students has just been a farce, simone has thankfully gone now but I was beggining to wonder if she was going to be saved every week.

Hick
27-08-2003, 23:46
Originally posted by Martin
The public should decide who goes.:) The teachers saving one and the other students has just been a farce, simone has thankfully gone now but I was beggining to wonder if she was going to be saved every week.

She was bloody awful :D Louise has to stay for obvious reasons, but its definately Alex to win for me :)

dieselking
28-08-2003, 01:28
I'm glad they've got rid of Simone (she was a crap singer) Can't believe Gary has gone, he was a nice looking lad & not a bad singer. Why the hell is Paris still there, he's totally rubbish at singing :shrug: :shrug:

Xaccers
28-08-2003, 02:11
If fame acadamy consisted of 30 mins of Cat in her silk blue dress I'd be an avid viewer :)

timewarrior2001
28-08-2003, 09:11
If fame academy consisted of people with ANY talent what so ever I may watch it.
Thankfully for me it doesnt and I can spend the time picking fluff out of my belly button........its far more interesting.:D