PDA

View Full Version : Climate research?

Electrolyte01
25-10-2004, 13:11
Is any one here a climate reseacher (or what ever there called) because I'm having a slight career change, I would rather do climate research like in a little research center in England or Scotland, but I wouldn't know where to start.

Could some one help me please? At the moment doing an ICT GNVQ Intermediate course at college to up my ICT skills.

Thanks to any one who replies!(And I also like science)

Nugget
25-10-2004, 13:21
Can we get back to you the day after tomorrow? ;)

homealone
25-10-2004, 13:21
plenty to look at in the link

http://www.metoffice.com/research/hadleycentre/

:)

Electrolyte01
25-10-2004, 13:29
1. First all, Nugget, you little git :p:

2. Thanks for the link homealone, a good link which I'll be looking at alot :D

Nugget
25-10-2004, 13:30
1. First all, Nugget, you little git :p:

2. Thanks for the link homealone, a good link which I'll be looking at alot :D

Oi! Who are you calling little? :p:

Theodoric
26-10-2004, 19:17
I'm not a climatic researcher, but I believe that the Climatic Research Unit at the University of East Anglia is the leading British research institution in this field; it always seems to be being quoted in the newspapers.

Electrolyte01
04-11-2004, 11:21
OK, I know what I'm going for now.

Meteorologist is what I want to be, but researching not forcasting :)

I'll need to take a course at the MET office college in Torquay after I have got my A levels in Maths and Physics (I'm good at Physics any way, passed it in high school)

I'm looking forward to this now! :D

dilli-theclaw
04-11-2004, 11:22
OK, I know what I'm going for now.

Meteorologist is what I want to be, but researching not forcasting :)

I'll need to take a course at the MET office college in Torquay after I have got my A levels in Maths and Physics (I'm good at Physics any way, passed it in high school)

I'm looking forward to this now! :D

It must have been (in your opinion at least :)) a REALLY good film for you to base your future career on?

Electrolyte01
04-11-2004, 11:25
It must have been (in your opinion at least :)) a REALLY good film for you to base your future career on?
If your on about the day after tomorow then yes, and at the moment I'm at college (as you may have gathered :D )

dilli-theclaw
04-11-2004, 11:27
and at the moment I'm at college (as you may have gathered :D )

and here was me thinking you just bummed around all day ;) :D no wait a min - that's ME!!!

Electrolyte01
04-11-2004, 11:27
and here was me thinking you just bummed around all day ;) :D no wait a min - that's ME!!!
Exactly my point oops: