PDA

View Full Version : Junior IT job in Cheadle, Manchester?

Caspar
19-10-2004, 15:31
Right, some of you may know I'm starting a new IT management/development job tomorrow, yeah! :)...

...I'm told I need to get an IT junior with me too ;)

So here it is...anyone want a job!

A new call Centre based in Cheadle, Manchester.

The role it IT with plenty of scope... no experience needed, though you must be motivated. blah blah blah!... ;) :)

If you want to put yourself forward then PM me now! :D

Jon M
19-10-2004, 15:32
If you can give me £25k + relocation.. you're on ;)

Caspar
19-10-2004, 15:33
If you can give me £25k + relocation.. you're on ;)

You're cheap arenâ₠¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t you!!! ;)

Seriously, didn't you see the work junior ;)

Jon M
19-10-2004, 15:36
yeah, but if the price is right.. i'll do anything ;)

EDIT: although, I suppose with hair like mine, I'd never get away with "junior" anything would I? :D

Richard M
19-10-2004, 15:48
Don't mean to threadjack but is it a lot of work being an IT/network manager Cas?
It's just that that's the type of work I was looking at when I finish my CompTIA, either that or the Army Intelligence Corps...

etccarmageddon
19-10-2004, 16:16
Cheadle eh! nice place to work. and you start tomorrow! lucky so and so!

zoombini
19-10-2004, 16:45
Congrats on the new job.

Caspar
19-10-2004, 16:52
Don't mean to threadjack but is it a lot of work being an IT/network manager Cas?
It's just that that's the type of work I was looking at when I finish my CompTIA, either that or the Army Intelligence Corps...

I'll let you know in a few weeks!!! ;)

Paul
19-10-2004, 18:20
Don't mean to threadjack but is it a lot of work being an IT/network manager Cas?Depends on how big (& good) a team you have. It's a lot of fun.... most of the time. :)

Tricky
19-10-2004, 18:51
At a risk of going off topic - Good luck in the new job
If you can increase on s1lv3r's requirements count me in!! (O and I want a car! but I'll pass on the relocation)

Richard M
19-10-2004, 21:49
I'd do it if I could work from home over the net. :D

Florence
19-10-2004, 22:01
I'd do it if I could work from home over the net. :D

You don't want to relocate to Manchester
Think of the wide open spaces around the towns parameter :D
The large parks within the city walls :D

The wonderful Manchester rain ( no more smog)

I just can't understand why you don't want to come here and Cheadle is the money belt so you see more sun as they can afford the sun beds.. :)

homealone
19-10-2004, 22:15

I just can't understand why you don't want to come here and Cheadle is the money belt so you see more sun as they can afford the sun beds.. :)

I've only visited Manchester twice, both times were because of this forum, I have never before, enjoyed myself so much :D

Mal
19-10-2004, 22:20

:confused: I know it's not brilliant, but it's not that bad!

I've never experienced half of what people on this forum say about goes on their town.

Caspar
19-10-2004, 22:26
ok people!!!! :notopic: :)

let's get this thread back on track...it's a company based in Cheadle, Manchester...you won't be a tour guide and it's not for Manchester Council!!! :p: :)

Bottom Line:Anyone in the North West who wants an IT job then PM me!!!

Florence
20-10-2004, 08:08
:confused: I know it's not brilliant, but it's not that bad!

I've never experienced half of what people on this forum say about goes on their town.
I used smillies to show I didn't really mean it but living in Manchester I know what some think of it. I have many visitors from outside Manchester some love the night life others hate the weather and look of the place. :erm: I really thought a smillie after each remark was enough. I was only joking with Richard as he seemed to want to work from home and not relocate.. :banghead:

andrew_wallasey
02-11-2004, 11:22
What is the salery?