PDA

View Full Version : STB Swap out Contact Details

RadUKH
02-10-2004, 15:58
Anybody know how to get in touch with the people that ring you to organise the dates for the STB swap out - they cancelled on me again today (only the 3rd Saturday I've wasted) then organised another appointment for next Saturday.

I now don't have to work on Mon and Tues this week and would like them to come round then rather than wasting another Saturday sat in waiting for someone to appear between 12 and 8!

Any ideas how you get in touch with them direct as CS have been variously unhelpful - not by any fault of there own just the fact that they are restricted in what they can do.

Any Ideas??

Rad

paulyoung666
02-10-2004, 17:29
hi and :welcome: to the site , if it was me i would ring c.s. up and tell them that if they dont turn up when they say they will that you will cancel and move to sky/bt , explain that you have been stood up a number of times and ask for a supervisor if you get no joy , or , is there a local ntl place near you , the only time i have had major problems i went knocking on their door , got the problem sorted out straight away ;) :tu: :)

RadUKH
02-10-2004, 17:47
Tried ringing CS - only to be told that there are no available slots on a Saturday for a couple of months - that wasn't what I was asking and it's quite convenient that I got one for next saturday easy as pie.

I don't like moaning at the middleman as I know it isn't really there fault that the rest of the company doesn't organise itself well - but then isn't anybody else to moan too if they won't let me speak to the organ grinder rather than the monkey (no ofference c.s staff).