PDA

View Full Version : I Dont Belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeve IT

gary_580
29-09-2004, 22:15
I cant believe that this guy just carried on reporting

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/crashreport.html

Stephen
29-09-2004, 22:29
My God did he not think to call 911 or go check on them?????

swoop101
29-09-2004, 22:36
Nah, why should he have stopped reporting?
He didn't see it did he, so it was nowt to do with him :rolleyes:

Ramrod
29-09-2004, 22:42
lol..........you guys :D ......there was probably one of the team on his/her mobile seconds after it happened.....just 'cos the reporter and cameraman carried on doesn't mean no-one called for help.

Caspar
29-09-2004, 23:01
I hope the car occupants were ok :)

...but how weird is that, catching something like that on film..and especially on a news report reporting about it being a crash-o-current intersection!!! :rofl: ...bless him for keeping hold of the ball after being fowled :)

Maggy
29-09-2004, 23:21
How come the car driver didn't see the truck.It was hardly difficult to not to see it.

They were obviously rubber necking the camera crew. :(

And just remember that while he was reporting he was giving home base ALL the info as concisely as he could so they could contact the relevant agencies from their end.I'm sure after that he and the cameraman gave what aid they could.

Electrolyte01
29-09-2004, 23:25
I hate news reporters. All they want is a report so they can earn some cash and look good. Hate all of them, none of them usually care, if I was the person holding the camera I would have gone to help them :erm:

Paul K
30-09-2004, 07:50
I hate news reporters. All they want is a report so they can earn some cash and look good. Hate all of them, none of them usually care, if I was the person holding the camera I would have gone to help them :erm:
If the cameraman had just dropped the camera and run over to assist during a recording he would probably be an ex-cameraman right now ;)
Reporters are there to do just that, report events and get the public to view the station they report for. Like it or not it's their job :erm:

Gareth
30-09-2004, 14:33
Hopefully the local ambulance crew were watching that channel just as it happened.

At least the victim wouldn't have to worry about filling in the insurance claim form and proving who was to blame ;)

ps - mebbe this thread belongs in a different section ...cars aren't exactly new technology :D

Chris
30-09-2004, 15:43
Moved to 'Lifestyle'. :)

gary_580
30-09-2004, 15:51
Moved to 'Lifestyle'. :)

Current affairs? Or in your lifestyle is that how you drive? :D

Chris
30-09-2004, 16:11
Current affairs? Or in your lifestyle is that how you drive? :D
ahem ... :erm: :D

I thought about current affairs, but the fact that it's on a funny clips site rather than a news site persuaded me otherwise.