PDA

View Full Version : no bill this month?

jarrvo
21-09-2004, 12:13
well i didnt get a bill this month and NTL have taken no money from my account ?

its supposed to go out on the 14th of every month but this month nothing has happened.

i signed up last october and im almost at the end of my 12 months contract.

have they forgotten to bill me or are they going to cut me off ?

Paul
21-09-2004, 13:55
Have you contacted customer services and asked ?

Caspar
21-09-2004, 14:25
They'll likely just charge you twice next month, but as Paul M says contact them and inform them cause in the end you'll still be liable to pay it....far better to pay it now than x months down the road when the bill is a lump sum demand x times bigger :)

Graham F
21-09-2004, 14:37
this is a new offer a FREE month ;) :angel: only to valued customers :D

DES_1001
21-09-2004, 15:57
my bill also didn't come so i phoned cs and they told me that there were new type of bills being issued, and they would take the money on the 21st (usualy taken on the 15th) and they told me the amount that would be taken, and sure enough that amount was taken out today. May be the same for you! best to give them a call.

jarrvo
21-09-2004, 16:37
cheers :)

i'll give em a call later if the mony doesnt go out today.

:D

Caspar
22-09-2004, 12:56
I haven't received my BB bill for two months now, since spliting my TV/BB and phone by moving Tv to Sky+. Now I have two NTL accounts a phone one and a BB one. My phone statements continued as usual, but I've yet to recieve a BB statement!

They didn't take anything out the first month, but took twice out the second month.

I've tried phoning NTL CS but so far no luck in getting anywhere!

I tried the first time late last week and was told the computer system was down, but the CS lady took my phone number and said she would phone me back later that day to sort the problem....surprise surprise but I'm still waiting for the call back! :( :mad: :(

I've tried 4 times this morning only to be cut off! :( Dialing 0800 052 2000, then after entering my phone number I choose dialer options 1 and then 2, I got an engaged tone and then cut off.

oh dear! :(

Bishop
22-09-2004, 12:59
go through to sales on 0800 052 4000

and tell them to transfer you

if they don't or refuse tell them to come round and take the stuff away

Caspar
22-09-2004, 13:30
Hmmm, still no luck!

I phoned 0800 052 4000 and after being on hold for about 10 mins I briefly spoke to a lady, but half way through the line went dead :(

I phoned 0800 052 4000 back up and by the sounds of the dialer menu prompts it recognised my phone number and redirected me to 0800 052 2000! I've been on hold for 5 mins so far...

Caspar
22-09-2004, 13:39
ok after about 10 mins again on hold :( I got through to another CS. It seems NTL have decided not to send statements out by default for their BB service. Instead they email it to the account email, wow!...but not very useful to those many who don't use their cr@ppy email!

They've changed it now to paper statements and I should get copies of the last two months missing statements within 10 days.

*sigh :(

scrotnig
22-09-2004, 14:01
ok after about 10 mins again on hold :( I got through to another CS. It seems NTL have decided not to send statements out by default for their BB service. Instead they email it to the account email, wow!...but not very useful to those many who don't use their cr@ppy email!

They've changed it now to paper statements and I should get copies of the last two months missing statements within 10 days.

*sigh :(
PM me if you want me to check this has been done right

jarrvo
24-09-2004, 11:19
i tried to get through to cs.. but got bored after 5 mins on hold... :(

anyway the cash left me bank this morning.. so looks like i may have a new billing date.