Why is it so hard for NTL to do anything right

Sat
Called customer services at 2pm to upgrade broadband from 750k to 1.5M

no problem they said be done in 20min to an hour

though Ok give them till tomorrow(on past experiance usually the best bet

Sunday

BB still at 750k called oh problem no customer services on sunday

Monday

after 30min on hold got through to customer services only to be told its been done(no it hasn't) and if there is a problem call tech support

got through to tech support after another 30min on hold to be told I only have the silver service and there is nothing they can do from there I have to go back to customer services. the kind women put me through, after another 40min on hold I gave up my bladder could hold out no longer and I neaded the toilet and then food and coffee

all I can say is I wished the online upgrade worked but for me and my poor old Terayon cable modem alas it does not

ah well all refresed again now time to spend the rest of the night on hold

thats if I can get through

Tezcatlipoca
20-09-2004, 20:57
So CS say they've put you on the 1.5meg service (& so will presumably be billing you for the 1.5meg service), yet when checking it yourself, & via Tech Support, you're still on the slower (& cheaper) 750k service? :rolleyes:

I guess they're having problems....

Have you managed to get through yet?

Make sure CS understand that you are still on 750k. It's also definitely worth pointing out to them that if you're still on 750k, you should only be paying for 750k.

paulyoung666
20-09-2004, 21:14
@ das316 , you have checked that you are still on 750k service aint you , i know it may seem a stupid question but you never know :erm: :D :D

Chris W
20-09-2004, 22:00
das316- PM your modem's mac address and i will have a look in work tomorrow for you

MB