PDA

View Full Version : nu-wave

Atomic22
15-09-2004, 18:22
whilst channel hopping last night i came across a demo of something called a "nu-wave" table top cooker that seemed to be the next big thing in kitchen crap to come out of the states.
it looked quite good though and i wondered if anyone has one yet , and if they are any good , and are they worth the hundred quid including p&p ?

paulyoung666
15-09-2004, 18:23
as with most stuff on the shopping channels , i would doubt it , mind you someone is bound to prove me wrong :disturbd:

Nidge
15-09-2004, 18:49
It's the same as all the Abb machines that promise you a six pack in weeks. These machines are a waste of money, the only way you willl get a six pack is by going to the gym getting your heart rate up and eating the right foods. These machine they sell are a rip off from the gym machines.

thinlynny
29-09-2008, 12:50
whilst channel hopping last night i came across a demo of something called a "nu-wave" table top cooker that seemed to be the next big thing in kitchen crap to come out of the states.
it looked quite good though and i wondered if anyone has one yet , and if they are any good , and are they worth the hundred quid including p&p ?

hi i have one it is fantastic had it about 2 years cooks anything and every thing in a lot less time and much juicier , cakes yorkshires absolutely any thing . and saves on power as well ,
the only thing with mine i have cracked the the dome and cannot find a replacement. im trying though . but i will even buy another one for back up as it is such a brilliant cooker

regards thinlynny:)

i

MovedGoalPosts
29-09-2008, 12:52
that's a bit of a :bump: to an old thread :erm:

moaningmags
29-09-2008, 13:36
That's happening a lot lately.
Think they're going for a massive revival?