PDA

View Full Version : Breast or thigh?

Maggy
12-09-2004, 18:35
Anthropologist Desmond Morris was asked if he was a breast or leg man recently.His reply was....

"I am a face man.I'm more touched by a smile than breasts.If a woman lookied perfect but was cold,humourless and stupid,I wouldn't be interested in going to bed with her."

What do you think?Is he lying through his teeth?Do some men judge on other issues other than physical?Or is it always the physical that they notice first?

Incog. :)

Scrubbs
12-09-2004, 18:41
I think the very first second it,s the face, the second second ( :erm: that doesn't sound right) :)
It would have to be the breasts

No..........I'm lying :D It's the breasts:D

Ramrod
12-09-2004, 18:44
The whole package.......I'm fussy :D

Nidge
12-09-2004, 19:07
Leg man me, I like to look them up and down to see if they will be ok as a necklace :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :D :D :D :D

paulyoung666
12-09-2004, 19:12
prefer chicken breast more to thigh meat ;)

Maggy
12-09-2004, 19:16
Incog wonders what greencreeper will say when he sees this thread? :erm:

paulyoung666
12-09-2004, 19:17

well he aint looking yet .................... :disturbd: :disturbd: :disturbd:

yesman
12-09-2004, 19:29
"I am a face man.I'm more touched by a smile than breasts.If a woman lookied perfect but was cold,humourless and stupid,I wouldn't be interested in going to bed with her."

I would have to agree with Des ;)

punky
12-09-2004, 19:57
Everyone's different. Desmond Morris might be lying, because he is a public figure, and so therefore has to put PC ahead of honesty, but it might well be true. Some men prefer pretty faces, some prefer breasts, some prefer a sense of humour, and some like the ladette personality.

I'm really not superficial, but if I had the choice, i'd always go for a girl with long hair. Preferably red, although i'm not too fussed. I love nice long hair on a woman. Breasts and legs would be the least of my concern really. I'd be more interest in honesty, decency and kindness.

Its the same for women too. Some women love a well-defined 6 pack, some can't stand it. Some like the cheeky pre-pubescent look, others like the beefy, stubble wearing uber-man. Some like one with a social conscience, and a fondness for children, some look for a nice fat wallet.

Everyones different.

greencreeper
12-09-2004, 20:03
Did someone mention my name?

Men don't have breasts :erm: Normally.

What do I look for? I give them the once over - bulge at the front (or not), nice pert ass (or not), can you see the belt buckle, facial features, and so on. I have certain things I like - for example, bone structure. Take Colin as an example - face like a butternut if the pics from the meet are anything to go by. Verrrrry nice. Also have a thing for veins - I call it "seeing life" - and big hands. Oh and tall men - everything is usually in proportion, so they're a safe bet ;) A sense of humour is important, as is intelligence and he'll need patience because it takes me ages to come out of my shell. I think all in all though you just "warm" to a person :shrug:

Well - you did ask :D

paulyoung666
12-09-2004, 20:27

What do I look for? I give them the once over - bulge at the front (or not), nice pert ass (or not), can you see the belt buckle, facial features, and so on. I have certain things I like - for example, bone structure. Take Colin as an example - face like a butternut if the pics from the meet are anything to go by. Verrrrry nice. Also have a thing for veins - I call it "seeing life" - and big hands. Oh and tall men - everything is usually in proportion, so they're a safe bet ;) A sense of humour is important, as is intelligence and he'll need patience because it takes me ages to come out of my shell. I think all in all though you just "warm" to a person :shrug:

:disturbd: :disturbd: :disturbd: :disturbd:

only kidding :D :D

Chris
12-09-2004, 20:32
prefer chicken breast more to thigh meat ;)

I thought this was about chicken as well - in which case the answer is breast. :angel:

But if it's women, I have to agree with the good boffin. I couldn't get intimate with anyone whose cranium was a vacuum.

Escapee
12-09-2004, 21:38

You should of said bald men just to get Russ worried :D

Personally I am a leg man, if I see a nice sturdy set in a short skirt I can't take my eyes off them. Nothing worse than skinny legs IMO. PS: A pair of boots to set them off nicely.

Secondly I am a bit of a breast man, had a couple of girlfriends with big breasts and its a dissapointment having anything less than a DD cup to play with. I also dislike the ones in wonder bra's, the ones that look like they have got what little they have resting on two plates ready to be eaten!

I will gloss over my preference for black women in this thread! ;)

greencreeper
12-09-2004, 22:06
You should of said bald men just to get Russ worried :D
I couldn't do that. He's a bit insecure about his hair - or lack of it. I've told him before that he's not my type and his immediate reaction was that I was "baldist". Awwwwww. Besides, I think I've frightened enough men as it is :D

homealone
12-09-2004, 22:32
I thought this was about chicken as well - in which case the answer is breast. :angel:

But if it's women, I have to agree with the good boffin. I couldn't get intimate with anyone whose cranium was a vacuum.

chicken - drumstick, please :drool:

and Women - purely abstractly, I am impressed by the relevance of yesman's avatar, while of course, emphasising, I agree with Chris :angel:

paulyoung666
12-09-2004, 22:35
chicken - drumstick, please :drool:

and Women - purely abstractly, I am impressed by the relevance of yesman's avatar, while of course, emphasising, I agree with Chris :angel:

kfc drumsticks :drool:

Richard M
12-09-2004, 23:10
Breast or thigh, breast or thigh, breast... or thigh...hmm...

I'll take Angelina Jolie's breasts with Britney Spears' thighs please. :romance: :D

danielf
12-09-2004, 23:18
Anthropologist Desmond Morris was asked if he was a breast or leg man recently.His reply was....

What do you think?Is he lying through his teeth?Do some men judge on other issues other than physical?Or is it always the physical that they notice first?

I doubt there are many men who judge on physical only. Sure it's important to be physically attracted to your partner, but personality/intelligence is at least as/if not more important.

I could imagine living with a mediocre looking woman with a great personality/intelligence, but not living with a supermodel with the IQ of a banana (I'd consider taking one for a spin though :D ).

Mind you,the woman I'm with is more than mediocre looking, especially when it comes to the thighs ;)

BTW: How come nobody's mentioned eyes yet?

kronas
12-09-2004, 23:21
the problem is most people judge physically first, come on people you have to admit that it is one of the first things to gauge an attraction, after that i expect things to be an individual thing, depending on the subject :D

Halcyon
12-09-2004, 23:32
I had friends that were friends and I liked them for their personality and then feelings developed from there.

I dont know if Im the only one, but I dont go for girls who are huge breasted and am more into their personaility.
I guess I quite like nice eyes and girls with brown hair.

andygrif
12-09-2004, 23:45

I think there's a difference between what you notice first and what you look for. If they asked him what he noticed first his answer may well have been different.

With the question he was asked I would have to agree with him - she could be the most perfect (cosmetically) woman in the world, but if she wasn't able to think or smile (or both) then she wouldn't make my grade I'm afraid.