PDA

View Full Version : "we hate the british"

kronas
09-08-2003, 17:56
well hows this for a PR excercise romania's prime minister adrian nastase's 2 sons want to leave the uk and go back to romania because they 'hate' britain and its girls

andrei who is 17 and mihnea who is 11 are staying on the outside of london on a 3 week vacation

but the pair have been harrasing there father to send them back to romania as they can stand the 'atmosphere or the girls'

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_800010.html?menu=news.quirkies.unlucky

homealone
09-08-2003, 20:01
Hi kronas

you certainly keep us up to date on current affairs.:)

I couldn't help wondering if they might be used to the girls in Romania being a little more impressed with their status, than girls in the UK? One put down too many methinks!

Gaz

kronas
09-08-2003, 20:35
disclamer i am not putting down british women and do not want to cause offence its my opnion

i seem to have a prefrence of american women or european women not british women :shrug:

edit seems my musical tastes are going the way in terms of my collection seems to be full of americans and an aussie again :shrug:

homealone
09-08-2003, 21:47
disclamer i am not putting down british women and do not want to cause offence its my opnion

well the ones with good eyesight anyway, talk about read the small print:D

i seem to have a prefrence of american women or european women not british women

People from other cultures & backgrounds often seem more interesting. imo you have to try to see the person that is there, as well. I'd rather talk to a fat pimply Lancashire lass, with a sense of humour & a heart of gold; than an "interesting" foreigner who might also be moody and spiteful?

- my disclaimer here - not all Lancashire lasses are fat & pimply, nor are all foreigners moody & spiteful.:)

edit seems my musical tastes are going the way in terms of my collection seems to be full of americans and an aussie again

you know we are years apart on most of our music taste, but I'm interested to know who the Australian is?

Gaz

kink
09-08-2003, 21:48
Originally posted by kronas

i seem to have a prefrence of american women or european women not british women :shrug:

edit seems my musical tastes are going the way in terms of my collection seems to be full of americans and an aussie again :shrug:

This is interesting.... is this just a feeling that you have, so to speak :naughty:, or can you put your opinion into words?
What is it that makes you prefer american/european women to british women.. or vice versa, what is it that you don't like about british women? I'm sure no one will be offended.. it's only a preference after all.... like prefering plain chocolate to milk :)

Perhaps it will shed some light on the alleged views of the romanian prime minister's sons...

darkangel
09-08-2003, 21:56
well frankly if they don't like it here they can **** off back to romania and take a couple of thousand of their scrounging countrymen with them!

homealone
09-08-2003, 22:03
Originally posted by darkangel
well frankly if they don't like it here they can **** off back to romania and take a couple of thousand of their scrounging countrymen with them!

lol - isn't that the irony of it, the visit looks like it was a PR exercise and has gone t*its up.

kink
09-08-2003, 22:08

Mmmmmm.... and they don't like the british.... whhhhy???? ;) :p

Ramrod
09-08-2003, 22:46
Originally posted by kink
I'm sure no one will be offended.. it's only a preference after all.... like prefering plain chocolate to milk :)

Well that offends me:D

Ramrod
09-08-2003, 22:47
well frankly if they don't like it here they can **** off back to romania and take a couple of thousand of their scrounging countrymen with them! I don't know if your allowed to say that. Bridget Bardot got into a lot of sh*t for saying things like that. :D (though I wholeheartedly agree)

kink
09-08-2003, 22:50
Originally posted by Ramrod
Well that offends me:D

Well....... i meant to offend you, so that's alright then :p ;)

I suppose you keep your chocolate in the fridge too?? and eat it cold????? :shrug:

:notopic: !!!

Ramrod
09-08-2003, 23:00
Well....... i meant to offend you, so that's alright then :p ;)

I suppose you keep your chocolate in the fridge too?? and eat it cold????? :shrug:

:notopic: !!! If I ate chocolat, I would keep it in the fridge, yes. Let me guess.......:D

Stuart
09-08-2003, 23:10
Mmmmmm.... and they don't like the british.... whhhhy???? ;) :p

I wonder...

I personally like british women..

Having said that, we don't know what areas of london they visited,. If I was bit English, and I had visited some of the areas I know, I would hate the british as well.

Defiant
09-08-2003, 23:26
Originally posted by scastle
I wonder...

I personally like british women..

Having said that, we don't know what areas of london they visited,. If I was bit English, and I had visited some of the areas I know, I would hate the british as well.

If you had a complete memory loss and woke up in certian parts of england you wouldn't even know you were in england either

kronas
09-08-2003, 23:45
[B]This is interesting.... is this just a feeling that you have, so to speak :naughty:, or can you put your opinion into words?
What is it that makes you prefer american/european women to british women.. or vice versa, what is it that you don't like about british women? I'm sure no one will be offended.. it's only a preference after all.... [B]

well i seem more attracted to them then british women maybe its the attitude and looks more suit me but maybe im living in the wrong part of the uk :shrug:

kink
09-08-2003, 23:56
well i seem more attracted to them then british women maybe its the attitude and looks more suit me but maybe im living in the wrong part of the uk :shrug:

Or the wrong part of the world? :naughty:

Ok.. but what is it about the attitude and looks that is different, and that you find more appealling?

I was asked for a radio poll, a few years ago, if i prefered british men or american men? I was awkward....... what a suprise! :naughty:

I think the poll, at that time, and it was fairly random and not very scientific, found that the women asked prefered american men, but i can't remember the reasons that were given :shrug:

I think in that particular instance.. it must have been more to do with media image and what we think people are like.. we have an idealised image of what we're not familiar with.... the thing is, that many women in america when asked the same question, chose british men..... why? again, because they believed them to be gentlemanly, treat women as women :eek: and urbane....

Download Failed (1)

kronas
10-08-2003, 00:03
it must be because i have seen europeans in action in more ways then one ;)

but i just dont know im quite fond of them they look better personallity wise 'loose' some of them very talkative spritely open minded interesting to listen to

and there music seems to make more of an impact on me lyrically

kronas
10-08-2003, 00:34
Originally posted by homealone

you know we are years apart on most of our music taste, but I'm interested to know who the Australian is?

Gaz

delta goodrem extremely talented artist :)

Graham
10-08-2003, 03:04
Originally posted by kink I suppose you keep your chocolate in the fridge too?? and eat it cold?????

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but actually, I do!

Jerrek
10-08-2003, 05:33
I like WHITE people. I don't mean to be racist, but unless an Asian, Indian, Paki, or Black girl/guy is very, very, very attractive they don't do a whole lot for me. My personal preference.

I do find people from different cultures interesting, but I'd prefer to marry a Canadian or American. :)

NOTE: The local North American Indians and Inuit are pretty though, especially the ones with a fairer skin and dark hair. Eh.

Russ
10-08-2003, 09:03
I like WHITE people. I don't mean to be racist, but unless an Asian, Indian, Paki, or Black girl/guy is very, very, very attractive they don't do a whole lot for me. My personal preference

Ditto. Although I can ackowledge attractiveness in, for example, a black woman, they just don't do it for me. Bouncy Knowles is a good example, I can see she has appeal but there's just something which stops me from being attracted to her.

If you had a complete memory loss and woke up in certian parts of england you wouldn't even know you were in england either

But not in Wales, you always know you're here, with our landscapes :D

</shameless patriotic rant over>

Defiant
10-08-2003, 09:40
Originally posted by Russ D

But not in Wales, you always know you're here, with our landscapes :D

</shameless patriotic rant over>

I'm sure they would know they were in wale's yea your right. Seeing a guy in wellies chasing sheep would give it away LOL

Sorry couldn't resist

Russ
10-08-2003, 09:42
And there's more chance of seeing that in the Yorkshire Dales :D

Xaccers
10-08-2003, 09:58
And there's more chance of seeing that in the Yorkshire Dales :D

Yeah the welsh have had more practice and would actually be able to catch the sheep :D

tee-hee

homealone
10-08-2003, 11:46
delta goodrem extremely talented artist :)

thanks kronas - I'll have a listen :)

Dave Stones
10-08-2003, 12:19
Originally posted by Xaccers
Yeah the welsh have had more practice and would actually be able to catch the sheep :D

tee-hee

:sleep:

the sheep up here in yorkshire aren't as "willing" as the ones in wales...

Xaccers
10-08-2003, 13:01
Originally posted by Dave Stones
:sleep:

the sheep up here in yorkshire aren't as "willing" as the ones in wales...

Speaking from past experience? :D

(sorry, could not resist!)

How on earth did we get from romanians to sheep worrying?

Dave Stones
10-08-2003, 13:59
Originally posted by Xaccers
Speaking from past experience? :D

(sorry, could not resist!)

'friad not, the sheep are always too agile for me to catch ;)... they really dont want anything up em here in yorkshire... :p

kink
10-08-2003, 14:47
it must be because i have seen europeans in action in more ways then one ;)

but i just dont know im quite fond of them they look better personallity wise 'loose' some of them very talkative spritely open minded interesting to listen to

and there music seems to make more of an impact on me lyrically

In an attempt to get back on topic.... must be the heat since i'm usually the person who's the stray sheep (now that IS on topic ;) )......

So are you saying that the majority of british women that you've met or have seen are not talkative, spritely or open minded? or do you think that these are not national traits or not natural for the british full stop?
What makes european/american women more interesting to listen to?
What is it that they talk about that british women do not?
Or is it more about lifestyle and attitude?

If you were like the romanian boys that had come over and it was your first visit... what would be your opinion of british women?

Go on.. spell it out.... i dare you :naughty: :p

Dave Stones
10-08-2003, 16:08
Originally posted by Drudge
Don't be daft, Dave, The yorkshire sheep are just like the girls, wave a jam butty around and you'll be surrounded.

oooooooooohhhhhhhh :(

theres nothing wrong with yorkshire girls... a lot more tasteful than the ones from down south etc. and we only need jam sarnies to get them... dont need expensive champagne and all that crap ;)

and at least we dont have girls from liverpool over here in the "classy" part of northern england. wont get your tyres nicked anywhere over here if you park up for more than 30 seconds either :p

If you were like the romanian boys that had come over and it was your first visit... what would be your opinion of british women?

personally im very happy with the british women. more brunettes and less plastic surgery here than in the USA. and im not a fan of a lot of european women cos of the unshaved armpits thing. how can anyone find that attractive?! i am perfectly happy with what is available in england. also personally i think the spanish are the second nicest after the brits...

and if i was a romanian boy over here the first place id be looking for would be the dole queue like the rest of my countrymen, rather than the calibre of women :p

kronas
10-08-2003, 18:47
In an attempt to get back on topic.... must be the heat since i'm usually the person who's the stray sheep (now that IS on topic ;) )......

So are you saying that the majority of british women that you've met or have seen are not talkative, spritely or open minded? or do you think that these are not national traits or not natural for the british full stop?
What makes european/american women more interesting to listen to?
What is it that they talk about that british women do not?
Or is it more about lifestyle and attitude?

Go on.. spell it out.... i dare you :naughty: :p

ok im gonna say generally it seems some british women are boring maybe it is a national trait after all :p

it seems to me british women dont want to get out and have fun do things travel etc go places im not saying all women are like that...........

ok ok i dont like the british full stop a bunch of fat arse idiots i mean no wonder obesity is such a problem even the women have fat a**es

*feels sick :sick:

;)

Dave Stones
10-08-2003, 19:08
ok im gonna say generally it seems some british women are boring maybe it is a national trait after all :p

it seems to me british women dont want to get out and have fun do things travel etc go places im not saying all women are like that...........

ok ok i dont like the british full stop a bunch of fat arse idiots i mean no wonder obesity is such a problem even the women have fat a**es

;)

you must be looking in a different place to me... i dont know anyone above a size 14. curves are sexy dontcha know ;)

not flab though...

Russ
10-08-2003, 19:27
Curves? Hubba Hubba!!!!

Dave Stones
10-08-2003, 19:42
Curves? Hubba Hubba!!!!

oh my yes... gotta have something to hold onto that isnt a ribcage ;)

*thinks kronas is too picky with his women

kronas
10-08-2003, 19:45
Originally posted by Dave Stones

*thinks kronas is too picky with his women

im not picky im easily won over just got to push the right buttons thats all :p ;)

grum1978
10-08-2003, 20:23
im not picky im easily won over

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kronas
10-08-2003, 20:27
Originally posted by grum1978
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

what are you laughing at go on spit it out :mad: :afire: :grind: :2up:

grum1978
10-08-2003, 20:33
what are you laughing at go on spit it out :mad: :afire: :grind: :2up:

the fact you just admitted that you are easy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and you shouldn't spit its a waste;)

Stuart
10-08-2003, 21:40

;)

Kronas, you have met the wrong women... I know some british women who are deffo not boring..

Ramrod
10-08-2003, 21:55
Kronas, you have met the wrong women... I know some british women who are deffo not boring.. Kink, for one.....:D

Stuart
10-08-2003, 22:19
Kink, for one.....:D
And Chimaera.

kink
10-08-2003, 23:22
Kink, for one.....:D

Why thank you ramrod :blush: :kiss:

Thing is......

I'm italian Download Failed (1)

NB. I do have a british passport too.... which i can't find damn it!! and need it by 9.30am tomorrow :cry: ..... but it has a disclaimer in it for those with dual nationality, in that you lose all protection that your british citizenship would give you if you have a second foreign passport, giving the 2nd nationality precedence. Guess that makes me italian then :shrug:

danielf
10-08-2003, 23:45
Why thank you ramrod :blush: :kiss:

Thing is......

I'm italian [IMG]

Errm so dual nationality, British and Italian, and averaging the two would make you errrm... French Kink...

kronas
11-08-2003, 00:17
Originally posted by grum1978
the fact you just admitted that you are easy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and you shouldn't spit its a waste;)

i never said that i need a women to woo me but ill woo her first in more ways then one :naughty:

Kronas, you have met the wrong women... I know some british women who are deffo not boring..

im sure there are some but not as hot as some of the ones ive seen :cool:

kink
11-08-2003, 00:20
Originally posted by danielf
Errm so dual nationality, British and Italian, and averaging the two would make you errrm... French Kink...

OMG!! People have started wars over less :eek:

Mmmm.... a french kink?

Will have to change my name to... vicieux ;) :p

yesman
11-08-2003, 00:30
OMG!! People have started wars over less :eek:

Mmmm.... a french kink?

Will have to change my name to... vicieux ;) :p

You vicieux, no way :)

Stuart
11-08-2003, 13:03
kink, you could stick with Italian and call youself vizioso

grum1978
11-08-2003, 13:16
:notopic:

This is getting kinda off topic can we please get it back on topic ;)

Stuart
11-08-2003, 13:22
im sure there are some but not as hot as some of the ones ive seen :cool:

Yeah, but you could argue that there hot women & not so hot women of all nationalities.

Russ
11-08-2003, 13:27
Yeah, but you could argue that there hot women & not so hot women of all nationalities.

Definately, a woman's country of origin has nothing to do with how attractive she is.

kronas
11-08-2003, 16:14
Definately, a woman's country of origin has nothing to do with how attractive she is.

maybe not but each country tends to have diffarent looking people but individual personalitys maybe i need to get out more :spin: :disturbd:

Russ
11-08-2003, 17:17
maybe not but each country tends to have diffarent looking people but individual personalitys maybe i need to get out more :spin: :disturbd:

I've thought that for quite a while now..... :D ;)

kronas
11-08-2003, 17:28
I've thought that for quite a while now..... :D ;)

now now russ just because we all dont have churchy habits etc doesent give you the right to preach that to me

;) :p :wavey:

Russ
11-08-2003, 17:28
I think you'll find that many non-churchy-preachy types will agree with me ;) :D

Dave Stones
11-08-2003, 18:39
I think you'll find that many non-churchy-preachy types will agree with me ;) :D

yep.... ;)

well im a non churchy type anyway. i tend to preach my opinions a bit much, do i still count?

Richard M
11-08-2003, 18:54
I actually prefer US women too. :erm:

It's probably the way that they are, they freely express themselves and speak their mind.

British women are too...I dunno...conservative?

Dave Stones
11-08-2003, 19:04
Originally posted by Roger K
I actually prefer US women too. :erm:

It's probably the way that they are, they freely express themselves and speak their mind.

British women are too...I dunno...conservative?

at least british women can understand the british sense of humor... in my past experience tell a joke to an american and they just stare at you blankly like a goldfish.

also whenever i come across an american they always ask if i am australian :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jerrek
11-08-2003, 20:54
I'm one of those that stare at Brits like a goldfish. 95% of the time your jokes make absolutely no sense to me. Probably because I don't like soccer, rugby, or cricket and I don't even know who plays them. (Except that I read an article about rugby a few months ago in which the author highlights how the All Blacks, wherever they're from, is the best team in the world.)

Stuart
11-08-2003, 21:51
now now russ just because we all dont have churchy habits etc doesent give you the right to preach that to me

;) :p :wavey:

You said about getting out more, Russ just agreed.