PDA

View Full Version : I've Lost My Friends!!!!!

chambece
08-08-2003, 21:55
I just signed on to live, saw the announcement about the upcomming outage, and then went to see if any friends were on, and my entire list has disapeared!!!

Any ideas?

Now I really need some new friends....

chambece
08-08-2003, 22:17
OK, they're back now*, but I called XBOX support - best support I've ever known - puts NTL to shame - you should really get some of these guys - they're just so helpful.....

This is a bit cut down, but not in an unfavorable way...

Me : Just came on to sign on to XBL, got the outage annoucement, and then went to see if I had any friends on, and they've all gone
XBL - with a very strong Irish accent : Oh right, did you have any friends on, like?
Me : Well I did have, but they've all disappeared
XB : Oh right, I don't know about that - someone else has said that tonight
ME : So it's a known problem
XB : I don't know, its just like when thy're gone, there gone like - someone else has had this too....
ME : But aren't they held on your server?
XB : Ooh, don't know about that, like. Look it's getting late, why don't you try calling tomorrow lunch or something, there might be someone who knows something then
ME : Oh, OK then...
XB : Thanks for calling XBOX

That's about it - the last lines are pretty much word for word, and there load of 'don't know about that, like' bits missing, but hey, that's great tech support.....

*Not that any of them are on - if you fancy a go a motoGP 2 add me Gamertag - chambece

NEONKNIGHT
08-08-2003, 23:28
Other people in the Nthw Clan have remarked about the friends list disappearing, to get it back just put a LiVE enabled disc in.

chambece
09-08-2003, 03:34
Cheers for that - I'll remember for next time...

dd2k
09-08-2003, 19:31
Originally posted by chambece
but I called XBOX support - best support I've ever known -

Agrred, those guys/Gals are really helpfull and ques are short all my probs are sorted instantly

chambece
10-08-2003, 21:38
Originally posted by dd2k
Agrred, those guys/Gals are really helpfull and ques are short all my probs are sorted instantly

Erm, did you read my post? I might have got a bad 'un, but.....

dd2k
10-08-2003, 22:05
:rolleyes: sorry, i didnt look at the rest, ive never had a bad experience with em:spin:

zoombini
11-08-2003, 09:34
ROFLMAO @ XBsupport.... lol

You must have got through to a cleaner or something...

Jarandco
11-08-2003, 09:36
Whenever i have spoken to them they have been quite good? Never had any problems really!

Mark15
11-08-2003, 12:08
I've had a little problem with them i keep getting put on hold every 2 seconds

zoombini
11-08-2003, 13:24
Last time I spoke with them, they recognised me from on t'other forum.... but were very helpful.