PDA

View Full Version : How do NTL manage to upset happy customers

chrisntl
02-09-2004, 18:39
I have broadband, tv ,telephone and have very few problems (appart from broadband out today).what has realy upset me is despite my daughter an exhisting customer giving 3-4 weeks notice of house move they waited till the move day to inform her that a street cable needed to be installed then a week later a sub contract team ( what a joke )turned up to install telephone and broadband ,but were too preocupied in getting down the pub to make a decent job of the installation. they left without checking that broadband was working ie no sync or ready lights on modem were locked up.My daughter has spent the last week on the phone to ntl being passed from customer services to tech support, neither want to know and just say install the cd on your computer and it will work. I tried to tell them that nether sync or ready lights were locked on solid on the modem but just kept being cut off. Are these people employed specifically for their rudeness, ignorance and sheer stupidity. If I did my job to the same level of incompetence as these NTL employees My ass would be kicked so hard I could not sit for a week and I would be out of a job. The situation now is my daughter says tommorow she is cancelling NTL and rid of them for life and I and just so angry.

chrisntl
https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2004/09/9.gif

Frank
02-09-2004, 20:17
Welcome to the world of ntl mate. We hear stories like his every week I'm afraid, despite assurances from ntl for the last three years since nthellworld was created that things were improving.