PDA

View Full Version : Need NTL Employee to check my account is cancelled?

yo_da84
29-08-2004, 18:37
Hey guys.
after a rather long letter from NTL my account has finally been cancelled(or so they have told me). I took out a 9 month student contract with NTL, the contract ended and i was billed for 2 months use that i did not recieve. Anyway, the matter has been sorted, but im hoping theres an NTL employee who can check my account to make sure its closed?

Mod Edit (Matt D): Personal Info removed for user's safety

Thanks alot. if pos could you let me know at the following email
yo_da84@hotmail.com
Thanks in advance
Yo_da

Tezcatlipoca
29-08-2004, 18:41
Hi yo_da84

I have edited out your email & postal address, as it's best not to post stuff like that in public.

Hopefully one of the ntl employees here will read & reply to your post soon, & you can then send them a PM (Private Message) with the information.

paulyoung666
29-08-2004, 18:41
i reckon you will have to wait until tomorrow because c.s. is closed now , be careful about posting personal info on a public forum , you never know , nicely done to the mod who removed the personal info btw ;) :D

edit :- beaten to the warning by matt :tu:

Tezcatlipoca
29-08-2004, 18:43
i reckon you will have to wait until tomorrow because c.s. is closed now

Good point, Paul. Might even require a wait 'till after the bank holiday, if this is one of those things which the Harmony upgrade is affecting this weekend.

be careful about posting personal info on a public forum , you never know , nicely done to the mod who removed the personal info btw ;) :D

;) :)

paulyoung666
29-08-2004, 18:52
Good point, Paul. Might even require a wait 'till after the bank holiday, if this is one of those things which the Harmony upgrade is affecting this weekend.

;) :)

forgot about the bank holiday , i assume c.s. are closed for it , not sure though :erm: :D

Marge
29-08-2004, 20:44
forgot about the bank holiday , i assume c.s. are closed for it , not sure though :erm: :D

CS is open tomorrow, think the hours will be 9am - 5pm (got the day off here so I'm chuffed :D :D )

We can still "read only" on the billing systems so should be able to check :tu:

gavnad
29-08-2004, 23:19
depends if its a sabs based account if yes no point till after lunch wednesday