PDA

View Full Version : Officially clan-less :( any takers?

Dupre
05-08-2003, 19:11
Well after a big kick off in MM (metal mulisha) im officially clanless, dont fancy joining MX3 (MM Mafia), so im looking for a new clan, mostly rtcw, but if those free games ever appear, ill have about 6 games to choose from :-D

Looking for a new clan to join, one that laughs at people consistently blowing themselves up with a panzer, and or my team-mates, not on purpose mind.

XiceWolf
05-08-2003, 19:19
I think the nthw clan is recruiting players, however you need to be active, as in use live more than once a month preferably.
You almost had yourself on my friends list untill you mentioned the on purpose bit :D PM someone in the nthw clan asides from myself as i have the memory of a flea and will probably forget who you are :D Add me to your friends list and ill happily blow you up on rtcw for a while, if your on tonight ill be on about 10.

Dupre
05-08-2003, 19:21
I usually end up playing after midnight - 6am (no idea why im up that late) but i play all times of the day too :)

ill add you when i go on about 8.

XiceWolf
05-08-2003, 19:22
Kewl, weve got a clan game at 8pm so we shall play after that :D

Dupre
05-08-2003, 19:24
Oh, and i actually found a room full of americans that didnt just demand that i say "bloody *******" all the time, but pronounced that i was god... they all just followed me around beach invasion, took bullets for me every game, was funny as hell.

XiceWolf
05-08-2003, 19:26
Some Americans = kewl
Most Americans = N0bbers :D

Its a proven fact !

Dupre
05-08-2003, 19:28
I always love to throw the line in:

"hey yanks, i know im british, but its not real life, you dont have to shoot me like i was in iraq or something"

Tezcatlipoca
05-08-2003, 19:35
Dupre - Gimme a PM if you're interested in trying for the nthw clan. We try to be serious (sometimes, lol), but we always have a good laugh. As Xice said, you'll need to be active (on XBL & on the forums).

Dupre
05-08-2003, 19:42
which forums? im active on the console :) i play more or less everyday, and i was in MM clan for a couple of months.

XiceWolf
05-08-2003, 19:51
The clan forums on here that are hidden, so dont go telling enyone:eek: :spin:

Tezcatlipoca
05-08-2003, 19:52
Originally posted by Dupre
which forums? im active on the console :) i play more or less everyday, and i was in MM clan for a couple of months.

Our private forum in here, m8 ;)

You're active? Good. :)

Ah, just got your PM. I'll reply now...

peterska2
05-08-2003, 20:00
Originally posted by XiceWolf
The clan forums on here that are hidden, so dont go telling enyone:eek: :spin:

Well done you just did ;)

Boom
06-08-2003, 07:22
Dupre, thanks for coming out last night. Sorry to have to ask you to leave, but we did win the match. The other team was slow with getting online so we didn't start till 9 and then some other problems arose during the match so by the time we were done it was past 10:30pm and we wanted to play some MM3 and MotoGP.

We're always around on XBL so just feel free to jump in to our game anytime.

Ste Riley
06-08-2003, 13:35
Dupre, you can try the forums over at http://www.e-volved.co.uk a lot of there games take place much later at night from 10pm till around 2am so if your up late your more likely to find people online willing to play.

E-volved welcome all Xbox players and new members anytime.

XiceWolf
06-08-2003, 19:03
Dont know if tez has got round to pm you tet dupre, if not your welcome to join in the 16 player rtcw mayhem this weekend.

Boom
06-08-2003, 19:15
Dupre check the thread:
http://www.nthellworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1622

to find out times, etc.