PDA

View Full Version : Scalextric MotoGP

Sipowicz
20-08-2004, 20:46
Been a bit naughty and bought my son the new Scalextric MotoGP set (basic) for Xmas (getting in the shopping early!) It's hidden at a mates house so the little scrote ( :angel: ) doesn't find it. Anyone got one or used one? (MotoGP set not a scrote!) Can't see how the "bat wing" stabilisers will work, but just love the idea of motorbikes on Scalextric!

Got to get his big sister ( :monkey: ) something; thinking of a Gameboy advanced or an MP3 player (she loves her "music") any suggestions (she's 11)

:D

gary_580
20-08-2004, 20:53
MP3 player is a good one but bear in mind you lose your computer when she wants the update whats on the player

Scrubbs
20-08-2004, 20:54
I think some judicial detective work would come in handy?;)

You might find there is something she has set her heart on already.:erm:
other than that a game boy sp would probably do:)

Sipowicz
20-08-2004, 21:12
MP3 player is a good one but bear in mind you lose your computer when she wants the update whats on the player

She uses her own PC (my first homebuild - I get the new toys in that dept. ;) ) I'll let her have a look at my small (128Mb) player see if she likes the idea (thought of the MP3 player as her CD Walkman is getting knackered!)

Thanks for the input guy's :D

Sipowicz
20-08-2004, 21:14
I think some judicial detective work would come in handy?;)

You might find there is something she has set her heart on already. yeah! James from Busted!! :erm:

he he he :D