PDA

View Full Version : The Heady Fame of Xicewolf

Doctor E
04-08-2003, 09:42
On a lazy Saturday afternoon, having rotovated the garden, I wandered down to the Co-op for some cold beers, and mag to read in the sun. I opted for OXM and was surpried to see Xice's submissions in there. Well done, son.

Spent the rest of the afternoon trying to get through that ruddy minefield on the Abbatoir level of Splinter Cell (made it!). :spin:

Nige.

Boom
04-08-2003, 09:44
That level is a b!tch of you don't save just before going-in to the last part and setting the remote mines.

Originally posted by Doctor E
On a lazy Saturday afternoon, having rotovated the garden, I wandered down to the Co-op for some cold beers, and mag to read in the sun. I opted for OXM and was surpried to see Xice's submissions in there. Well done, son.

Spent the rest of the afternoon trying to get through that ruddy minefield on the Abbatoir level of Splinter Cell (made it!). :spin:

Nige.

XiceWolf
04-08-2003, 11:08
lol ill have to start giving myself a gold star everytime someone recognises me on live lol :D That level is a bitch especially that bit but the end bit is the hardest thing ever!!!

Doctor E
04-08-2003, 11:52
I liked the MotoGP tyre wall stunt. Really funny.

Where am I in the Abbatoir? I got through the bogs, into the aircon (knocked out the dude at the desk in the side-room without interrogating him ... I hope he didn't have anything useful to say!). I crawled through aircon, up the pip and then did something sweet. There are those three dudes standing around below the hatch you are peering down through. I shot one in the head with a smoke grenade. In the confusion, one shot his mate in the chest, I jumped down and knocked the remaining bloke out. Heheheh! Currently trying to get through the cold stores. I'm past the first turret, but can't bag the guy standing on the other side of the second plastic curtain without getting seen.

Birthday at the weekend. Among other things, my wife picked me up a used copy of MGS2. Am I missing something or is this a bit rubbish? :shrug:

Nige.

PS. Realise I can't use the word that starts with 'sh' and ends with 'it'. This is a pain ... I can't say '****ake mushrooms'

XiceWolf
04-08-2003, 11:57
lol ****ake mushrooms :D THe court yard in the level is really hard, theres land mines, search lights, gurad dogs and shotgun toting henchmen :D