PDA

View Full Version : can i use nero 6 to .............

paulyoung666
03-08-2003, 19:03
burn scanned images to use as a slide show through my dvd player ?????????????? :)

bonzoe
03-08-2003, 19:21
same as copying files I would have thought, just check format DVD player requires for slides

homealone
03-08-2003, 19:25
afaik in 5.5 you can do this by compiling images as a VCD, so 6.0 should also.

In 5.5 it's (confusingly) in the help file under "Creating an Interactive Photo CD"

paulyoung666
03-08-2003, 19:38
Originally posted by homealone
afaik in 5.5 you can do this by compiling images as a VCD, so 6.0 should also.

In 5.5 it's (confusingly) in the help file under "Creating an Interactive Photo CD"

cheers homealone im going to look now ;)

homealone
03-08-2003, 22:46
Paul you can also use IrfanView to make images into an *.exe slideshow, but that will only work on computer played disks.

IrfanView has a plugin for Nero for writing VCD's, but I don't know if it works with 6.0?

yesman
03-08-2003, 23:05
Or maybe you might like to try Easy CD Creator fom Roxio.

Easy CD & DVD Creatorââ€Ã …¾Ã‚¢ 6 is Roxio's new Digital Media Suiteââ€Æ¦Ã‚¾Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢! Rip, play, edit, organize and burn your digital music with new AudioCentralâââ‚à ‚¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢. Preserve memories in electronic albums, create photo slide shows, print or e-mail photos with new
PhotoSuite ® Limited Edition. Make DVD movies with professional transitions and animated menus to play on your home DVD player with new DVD Builderââ€à …¾Ã‚¢. Create personalized disc labels with Label Creatorââ€à …¾Ã‚¢. Save large data projects to multiple discs with Creator Classic or copy personal discs with Disc Copier. Do more with your digital media with this powerful, easy-to-use and fully integrated product!

Nope, I am not advertising it, yep I use it, and its good lol

homealone
04-08-2003, 19:13
Originally posted by yesman
Or maybe you might like to try Easy CD Creator fom Roxio.

Easy CD & DVD Creatorââ€Ã …¾Ã‚¢ 6 is Roxio's new Digital Media Suiteââ€Æ¦Ã‚¾Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢! Rip, play, edit, organize and burn your digital music with new AudioCentralâââ‚à ‚¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢. Preserve memories in electronic albums, create photo slide shows, print or e-mail photos with new
PhotoSuite ® Limited Edition. Make DVD movies with professional transitions and animated menus to play on your home DVD player with new DVD Builderââ€à …¾Ã‚¢. Create personalized disc labels with Label Creatorââ€à …¾Ã‚¢. Save large data projects to multiple discs with Creator Classic or copy personal discs with Disc Copier. Do more with your digital media with this powerful, easy-to-use and fully integrated product!

Nope, I am not advertising it, yep I use it, and its good lol

My wife uses Easy CD Creator 5 Platinum & it is good - very user friendly.
I use Nero, 'cos it came bundled with my newish CDR/RW writer & seemed to be more compatible with it than EasyCD.

I did have one problem making the transition, which was that CDRW's formatted using DirectCD were not compatible with InCD - they would read, but not write and had to be re-formatted.

Gaz

Ben
04-08-2003, 19:35
You might want to check this (http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/7638) out.

I will stick to 5 myself ;)

homealone
04-08-2003, 19:48
Originally posted by Gandalf
You might want to check this (http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/7638) out.

I will stick to 5 myself ;)

That is a bit scarey isn't it!:eek:

Thanks for the "heads up" Gandalf :)

Paul K
04-08-2003, 20:08
The updated Nero6 is already out. The code has been sorted out now.
Just gotta go find the link for it. Google....here boy ;)
There ya go
ftp://ftp.us2.nero.com/Nero60011.exe

tomw
04-08-2003, 20:14
Paulyoung66 i have raised his same question on TOS SEE HERE (http://www.nthellworld.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39393)
The best ne i found was photo2vcd (can be found on download.com