PDA

View Full Version : Work

Acathla
01-08-2003, 15:16
How great is work?
Sitting out the back working on wireless laptop with the music blasting and a nice cool beer by your side?
CAN it get any better than this?

oh - and the suns out and its really warm :-)

Mr_love_monkey
01-08-2003, 15:30
I don't even know you, and already I hate you. :D

danielf
01-08-2003, 15:35
Originally posted by Acathla
How great is work?
Sitting out the back working on wireless laptop with the music blasting and a nice cool beer by your side?
CAN it get any better than this?

oh - and the suns out and its really warm :-)

I'm supposed to be working, but left at 3 to get a haircut.

oh - and I was in at 10 this morning....

Ramrod
01-08-2003, 17:04
Well I start at 10 am on three mornings, the other two I start at 1 pm. Oh, and live next door to where I work. It's a hard commute to work and back, takes all of, lets think.....10 seconds:D :D :D

Dave Stones
01-08-2003, 19:14
well i'm a student so dont know the meaning of the word...

i sit and watch daytime tv all day :D

kronas
01-08-2003, 22:04
Originally posted by Dave Stones

i sit and watch daytime tv all day :D

ewwwwwwwww

daytime TV i have better more challenging things to do and no its not w****g :p :D

Dave Stones
01-08-2003, 22:14
Originally posted by kronas
ewwwwwwwww

daytime TV i have better more challenging things to do and no its not w****g :p :D

hey you dont know just how much of a challenge it is to watch some of the crud that is on...

anyway im kinda confined to the house at the moment ive had a massive allergic rash to something but we dont know what. been for some blood tests today so we will see next week ;). its a right itchy b*****d...

anyway back on topic...

yes watching daytime tv should be classed as work... *wishes for a job as a tv critic*

kronas
01-08-2003, 22:16
my work will be going to college and hopefully being l33t at it :p

Dave Stones
01-08-2003, 22:17
my work will be going to college and hopefully being l33t at it :p

ah you say will. we can all say will. i will be going to uni in september. unti lthen i will be sitting at home. no time to get a job now ;)

but what do you do NOW?

peterska2
01-08-2003, 22:22
I do nothing.

Job hunting is just so stressful.

If anyone knows of anywhere in Manchester that needs staff then let me know asap.

kronas
01-08-2003, 22:23
Originally posted by Dave Stones
ah you say will. we can all say will. i will be going to uni in september. unti lthen i will be sitting at home. no time to get a job now ;)

but what do you do NOW?

spend my time on the forum on the pc doing something tweaking windows new avatar sig reading up on tech news etc anything that interests me

peterska2
01-08-2003, 22:27
spend my time on the forum on the pc doing something tweaking windows new avatar sig reading up on tech news etc anything that interests me

Well if we are talking forums wise too then I have to keep up with all 3 ntl ones. Run getaroom. Visit assorted other ones to keep people happy. Annoy the life out of some people. Get posts deleted - not from here tho. Then theres the new PC that I built and the new avatar that I have made and the stuff I do for a business website. Then I have to fit in seeing my fella.

Is a busy life actually

Escapee
02-08-2003, 21:46
peterska2 saidJob hunting is just so stressful.

And time consuming!

It's not until you decide, or are forced to look for a job that the amount of time and research it can take becomes apparent.

PS: All the best with the search.

Ramrod
02-08-2003, 22:13
Originally posted by morris
i do 60 hours aweek, nights :( :( my sympathies