PDA

View Full Version : Kit Kat takes a break

Russ
02-08-2004, 22:10
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-13177948,00.html

It reinforces KitKat's ownership of key snacking occasions

Anyone actually have a 'key snacking occasion'? Perhaps you and some mates like to get together and have one? :rolleyes:

The pretentiousness of ad execs knows no bounds.....

bopdude
02-08-2004, 22:33
Anyone actually have a 'key snacking occasion'?

:Yes: Once had a bag of yale's :drool: ... :disturbd: oops: sorry Russ :jk:

Theodoric
03-08-2004, 19:11
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-13177948,00.html

Anyone actually have a 'key snacking occasion'? Perhaps you and some mates like to get together and have one? :rolleyes:

The pretentiousness of ad execs knows no bounds.....
Yes, I read that one and thought, "Isn't the language of marketing wonderful." I think the claim that Kit Kat "owns" these occasions puts the cherry on the cake.

Paul
03-08-2004, 19:55
I can't remember the last time I had a Kit-Kat.

Stuartbe
03-08-2004, 19:57
The way my cash flow has been lately I can only afford the KIT part :D

I miss the old sweets, When I was a little stuartbe we had sherbert dib dabs, Sherbert fountains, refrsher bars, wham bars and giant colla bottles. Not forgetting the sweet watches that you could not have as they were not cool !

Paul K
03-08-2004, 20:01

I miss the old sweets, When I was a little stuartbe we had sherbert dib dabs, Sherbert fountains, refrsher bars, wham bars and giant colla bottles. Not forgetting the sweet watches that you could not have as they were not cool !
Ah the good ol' days of penny sweets that cost a penny LOL
Mmmm Kit Kat.... four fingers of fun ;)

Flubflow
03-08-2004, 20:02
They are going to change the slogan to:
"Have a legally entitled rest period... Have a Kit-Kat".

MadGamer
03-08-2004, 23:41
I miss the good old chocolate. I cant have it as im diabetic. The special chocolate i have costs bloody £1.30 a bar. :Yikes: :shocked:

Paul
10-08-2004, 01:37
I miss the good old chocolate. I cant have it as im diabetic. The special chocolate i have costs bloody £1.30 a bar. :Yikes: :shocked:

Of course you can have "real" chocolate if you are diabetic - you just need to be more careful. Don't waste your money on "special" chocolate.

Russ
10-08-2004, 07:57

I've just descovered they still do those 'double dips', with half orange sherbert and half cherry, and that odd stick-thingy that you dip in to it!! :drool:

Paul
10-08-2004, 09:30
I've just descovered they still do those 'double dips', with half orange sherbert and half cherry, and that odd stick-thingy that you dip in to it!! :drool:
My daughter has one of those every week :)