PDA

View Full Version : Why are we still here now?

peterska2
01-08-2003, 05:27
It is 4:30 am and logged into the site we have me, Lord Nikon and handyman.

Why are we still here?

The last post on the site was over an hour ago and that was by me.

Any ideas?

Lord Nikon
01-08-2003, 05:33
Personally, I just don't sleep much lol

peterska2
01-08-2003, 05:34
ive had about 8 hours sleep in totoal this week.

gonna have to close down now coz my house starts waking up at 4:50am and I have to have the lighs out before then.

I'll see you in a couple of hours. Be back about 8am I expect.

Lord Nikon
01-08-2003, 05:36
heh, k

peterska2
01-08-2003, 22:32
You up for another early morning convo then anyone?

handyman
01-08-2003, 22:47
noppes, work for me tommorow

peterska2
05-08-2003, 02:36
Well so far tonight there are still quite a few of us logged in.

I take it that like me it is too hot to sleep :(

Mick
05-08-2003, 03:09
Originally posted by peterska2
Well so far tonight there are still quite a few of us logged in.

I take it that like me it is too hot to sleep :(

Got a fan on here, it is very hot.... apparently another four weeks of this stuff still to come.... :eek:

peterska2
05-08-2003, 03:16
dont say that. I'm stuck indoors because my skin is so sensitive to sunlight. It is like an oven in here with the PC lappy and monitor all going and the CM which is really hot for some reason. As it is only a small room it is absolutley boiling. No hope of sleep for weeks then :(

Mick
05-08-2003, 03:22
I know KA... I know peeps moan about the weather being cold but its very obvious that we or at least some of us are not use to heat like this. We have had alot of crap summers over the years.

Anyone noticed a distinct lack of bees/wasps this hot spell ? :shrug:

peterska2
05-08-2003, 03:25
Originally posted by Dr. Plummer
I know KA... I know peeps moan about the weather being cold but its very obvious that we or at least some of us are not use to heat like this. We have had alot of crap summers over the years.

Anyone noticed a distinct lack of bees/wasps this hot spell ? :shrug:

The last really hot summer was back in 84 I think. Well I dont actually remember coz I would have been 4 at the time.

When the weather is like this I am no good to no-body coz I can't do nothing at all. Sunstroke gets me everytime.

I went out in the sun for 10 mins on Saturday and nearly fried. :(

But as for the lack of bees that is coz they are splattered all over the front of my car. Wasps - I don't know but as loing as they stay away from me I don't mind.

ZrByte
05-08-2003, 03:38
I think there is a distinct lack of Bees/wasps due to the heatwave a few weeks back. We had about 2 weeks of nice weather than very quickly the weather went extremeley cold and wet wasps/bees cant addapt to this very well so we probably wont see many this year as most of them will be dead.
After another day or so of nice weather we will see a fair few more but I doubt we will see as many as we did a few weeks back.

dieselking
05-08-2003, 12:03
Originally posted by Dr. Plummer
Got a fan on here, it is very hot.... apparently another four weeks of this stuff still to come.... :eek:

What?? LOL It's gonna be this hot for another 4 week? OMG:eek: :eek: :eek:

peterska2
05-08-2003, 12:09
Question people?

How exactly did we get from there being some of us still here at 4:30am to Bees and Wasps being dead to Being stuck with this heast for 4 more weeks :confused:

Isn't that :notopic:

Steve H
05-08-2003, 12:11
This weather rocks :p

Lack of wasps? About 3 of them spoilt my tennis game yesterday!.. They wouldnt go away, Its not as though I smell :p, But yeh suspose is there less of them.

peterska2
05-08-2003, 23:28
Just had to swat my first wasp :( :( :afire: