PDA

View Full Version : What pets if any do you have

smegs
30-07-2004, 22:34
I don't know if this has been done before ,but i was just wondering what sort of pets people have thats if you have any :)

I've got 3 Hamsters names- Frink, Snowdrop, and Rocky
and a cockatiel called cocky :D

paulyoung666
30-07-2004, 22:39
rabbit called bobby , cat called missy and a deceased as of today goldfish called fishfingers2 :disturbd: :disturbd: :disturbd:

Dave Stones
30-07-2004, 22:40
one white cat, and god knows how many hundreds of goldfish in our 2 ponds...

Chimaera
30-07-2004, 22:48
Just the one here!

Colin
30-07-2004, 23:09
http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/showpost.php?p=265275&postcount=93 check in this link for new addition. Also have a parrot called Larson who annoys the hell out of me. He's my dads pet and hates everyone else

Ramrod
30-07-2004, 23:14
A 12 year old budgie called Budg.
He can speak.....he says 'budg', 'beak' & (this is the one that absolutely kills me) 'tweet'. :rofl:
Oh, and he's got a really wicked chuckle :D

Julian
30-07-2004, 23:17
Just the one here!

Is that a Gremlin? :D

smegs
30-07-2004, 23:17
He can speak.....he says 'budg', 'beak' & (this is the one that absolutely kills me) 'tweet'. :rofl:
thats a bit like my cockatial he's got a really evil laugh and he does a whole bunch of other stuff he can say his name , does mobile phones and the house phone and he copys the burgalar alarm :D

Colin
30-07-2004, 23:19
See thats what i find annoying. Larson (see above) copies everything. It annoys the hell out of me. He does the phone, my baby nephew, he says Celtic (obviously) shut up, too noisy, cup of tea hello, goodbye, .... anything you actually say to him (he learnt shut up from me :D) The worst thing is, that it has my dads scottish accent, and sounds like him.

Ramrod
30-07-2004, 23:25
Is that a Gremlin? :DThats what I thought! :Dthats a bit like my cockatial he's got a really evil laugh and he does a whole bunch of other stuff he can say his name , does mobile phones and the house phone and he copys the burgalar alarm :DYea, well......your average cockatiel has a bigger brain than your average budgie :D

smegs
30-07-2004, 23:32
Thats what I thought! :DYea, well......your average cockatiel has a bigger brain than your average budgie :D
I don't know he can be a bit thick at times :dozey:

Colin
30-07-2004, 23:35
oooh, i found a pic of crappy bird

Ramrod
30-07-2004, 23:41
oooh, i found a pic of crappy birdawwwww.....African grey? He looks nice :)
I'd do some bobbing at him :disturbd:

MadGamer
30-07-2004, 23:41
One Black Labradoor caled Monty

Colin
30-07-2004, 23:54
awwwww.....African grey? He looks nice :)
I'd do some bobbing at him :disturbd:you can have him the noise bleeder. I want to cook him and have him for dinner, but my dad says he has left the bloody thing the house, so we have to look after till till he dies. He's only 3, he'll be alive for years to come :disturbd:

Tezcatlipoca
31-07-2004, 00:57
I've never had a pet

Marge
31-07-2004, 01:06
I have two pussies, George and Charlie :D :D :D

Did have George and a girlie pussy called Mildred but someone pinched her :(

ZrByte
31-07-2004, 01:20
Just the one pet these days, a Dog called Alfie (See atatched piccies :) ), hes mostly Rhodesian Ridgeback though there is at least two other breeds in him and we cant work out wich :)

Back in the day we used to have....
6 chinchillas (Started with what we thought where 2 females, turned out to be a mating pair)
2 loaches, 2 erm.... cant remember what the fish where.... like goldfish but a redish Orange and white & a catfish.
A Cockatiel Called Zoe
A budgie called Beano
A hamster
And ofcourse we still had alfie back then :)

carlingman
31-07-2004, 02:18
Just the one,

A two and a half year old pedigree German Shepherd called "zachiriabenjaminnavigationalexanderthegreat" or "zac" as he is known.

:D

bopdude
31-07-2004, 08:23
I have 2 dogs, a small Jack Russel cross, 8 months old ( Patch ) and have just got a German Shepherd 13 weeks old ( Max ), oh and think I may be inheriting a snake :Yikes: ( Sam ) :shrug: don't ask :p:

Still young and small but with a lot of scope to grow to beyond 6 foot long

Paul K
31-07-2004, 09:45
I have two pussies, George and Charlie :D :D :D

Did have George and a girlie pussy called Mildred but someone pinched her :(
Now I'm suprised that Kronas missed that one, maybe if we point it out to him ;)
Pets? Well I have been known to be dragged around the streets by a hairy critter in the mornings.... a dog mind you ;)

Mr_love_monkey
31-07-2004, 11:40
oooh, i found a pic of crappy bird
Beautiful plumage.... :)

no pets now, but at my mum's we've got a german shepard.

Lost count of the number of dogs we've had over the years...

Chimaera
31-07-2004, 12:01
Is that a Gremlin? :D
Nope - not a Gremlin - unless they are selling them at Battersea Dog's Home! :D
Her name was Doris when we got her - the only name they could think of! :Yikes:
'Gizmo' was one suggestion for a name - but she ended up as 'Clio' after the car - kidddies idea not mine - well, i'd look a bit silly shouting 'Come here TVR Chimaera!!' wouldn't I? :shrug: :rofl:

Bex
31-07-2004, 18:41
<snippty snip>someone pinched her :(
someone pinched one of my cats too, while i was away at uni :(

i have a cat called lucky (the mother was the one who was pinched) she's called lucky because she was molly's first litter and was the only one to survive... after a knock to the head as a kitten she is as dumb as s***
we also have a dog called jaz, she is a collie cross, and barks incesently... living in a place where a lot of people walk past the front door, she basically barks from 7am til 6pm....

my sister has also just bought two chip munks, but she gets to look after them

Stuart
01-08-2004, 00:24
Two dogs: One Westie called Emily, and one Yorkie (who we think actually has a fair amount of Westie in him as he is the size and shape of a Westie but the colour of a Yorkie) called Oscar.

We also have a cat named Dylan (after Dylan Thomas, not Bob Dylan as a lot of people think).

All three pets love people, but Dylan is scared of Blonde women.

Paul
01-08-2004, 00:53
We have one Mutt.

evilind
01-08-2004, 07:30
I have one 21yr old black cat called Jaspercat. He has only 2 teeth left, dribbles everywhere, miaows really loudly coz he"s deaf as a post and also seems to be going senile in a feliney sort of way! :)