PDA

View Full Version : Typical woman?!?

Graham F
28-07-2004, 21:48
When I saw this (http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=EY4RDUXPYI3YCCRBAEKSF EY?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyID=5796900&section=news) i thought it had to be a woman!! no man would be so stupid :angel: :D :p:

ZrByte
28-07-2004, 21:58
Reads the thread....
Reads the Article....
Puts on Protective clothing and climbs into bomb shelter in preparation for the arrival of the female members :Yikes:

EDIT: on Reflection, I think I'd better add a Kevlar bullet proof vest onto what I allready listed :D

Damien
28-07-2004, 21:58
When I saw this (http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=EY4RDUXPYI3YCCRBAEKSF EY?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyID=5796900&section=news) i thought it had to be a woman!! no man would be so stupid :angel: :D :p:
also the fact that the headline reads: Woman smashes up wrong car after row also gives a little clue to the gender....;)

Marge
28-07-2004, 22:05
Whoa Whoa there tiger, 2 blue cars, easy mistake to make ;)

Dave Stones
28-07-2004, 22:07
oh dear..... do corsas and fiestas look the same in germany? :erm:

i could say something about women, but i think i will bite my tongue instead..

Chimaera
28-07-2004, 22:08
Whoa Whoa there tiger, 2 blue cars, easy mistake to make ;)
Yeah - I know a man who can't tell a Ford from a Vauxhall let alone the model!
What a disgrace to the male sex eh? ;)
So it's not just WOMEN who don't know these things! (Although I DO!!!!!)

ZrByte
28-07-2004, 22:11
oh dear..... do corsas and fiestas look the same in germany? :erm:

i could say something about women, but i think i will bite my tongue instead..

It depends how old the corsa & fiesta are. In Europe the the first Corsa was actually what we call the nova, and I think the Fiesta equivelant at the time does look rather similar. also the Fiesta Mk4 looks a lot like the 94-99 body style of the corsa imo.

Dave Stones
28-07-2004, 22:13
Yeah - I know a man who can't tell a Ford from a Vauxhall let alone the model! What a disgrace to the male sex eh? ;) So it's not just WOMEN who don't know these things! (Although I DO!!!!!)
the difference here though is that men are perfectly entitled to make these mistakes, it is just a "slip of the tongue", "just testing" or a "momentary lapse".

of course with women, you are obviously all idiots ;)

goes off and hides

Stuartbe
28-07-2004, 22:15
(pops on flame proof yfronts and pops in to take a look at thread) :D

Erm.... If you lot want to dice with death then its your look out ! ;)

Chimaera
28-07-2004, 22:16
the difference here though is that men are perfectly entitled to make these mistakes, it is just a "slip of the tongue", "just testing" or a "momentary lapse".

of course with women, you are obviously all idiots ;)

goes off and hides

Try putting the 'goes off and hides' in a nice visible colour next time!
I hope you have your flame and bullet proof suit on Dave! ;)

Dave Stones
28-07-2004, 22:18
Try putting the 'goes off and hides' in a nice visible colour next time!
I hope you have your flame and bullet proof suit on Dave! ;)
turn your contrast up, then it looks the same as black and you can get the two confused and hit one of them ;)

and i dont need all this fancy-pants protection... i'm 'ard, me :erm:

Stuartbe
28-07-2004, 22:20
* runs away *

I am not brave enough to stay on this thread !! :D

Dave Stones
28-07-2004, 22:23
* runs away *

and i thought you were a mod... you don't deserve to be with that display of pant-wettingness :p:

go on, be an 'ard nut like me and stand up to the women ;)

i will end up marrying one who will take over my life some day, so i have to show my independence sometime :disturbd:

Theodoric
28-07-2004, 22:23
On the other hand, women can be quite subtle in their revenge. The one I like best is the wronged wife who sewed prawns unobtrusively into the the edging of the curtains before she moved out of the house. A less subtle method was to clean the toilet with the husband's toothbrush.

MovedGoalPosts
28-07-2004, 22:24
* runs away *

and I thought as a Mod you'd be made of sterner stuff, or aren't the firewalls in your shed truly flameproof :confused: :D

Stuartbe
28-07-2004, 22:24
and I thought as a Mod you'd be made of sterner stuff, or aren't the firewalls in your shed truly flameproof :confused: :D

Its not that flame proof !!!!

+ You have not seen Smegs in a mood :shocked:

Dave Stones
28-07-2004, 22:25
oi, i insulted his manliness first :p:

Maggy
28-07-2004, 22:26
Incog goes to the builders yard next door for two bricks......

Dave Stones
28-07-2004, 22:27
Incog goes to the builders yard next door for two bricks......
look, crushing certain parts of our anatomy between two bricks won't solve anything... :erm:

gets his cricket box anyway

Chimaera
28-07-2004, 22:28
turn your contrast up, then it looks the same as black and you can get the two confused and hit one of them ;)

and i dont need all this fancy-pants protection... i'm 'ard, me :erm:
No - I would never get confused - I ALWAYS hit my target - PAINFULLY accurately too! :Yikes:
And you would need to be hard...... ;)

MovedGoalPosts
28-07-2004, 22:29
look, crushing certain parts of our anatomy between two bricks won't solve anything... :erm:

Er it's OK she's looking for a car windscreen to attack with them :Yikes:

Chimaera

No - but I'm sure it would be a satisfying experience for one of the parties concerned! :rofl:
Go Coggy! :D

Dave Stones
No - I would never get confused - I ALWAYS hit my target - PAINFULLY accurately too! :Yikes:
And you would need to be hard...... ;)
oh i could take on a chav mum anyday, i live in leeds and birmingham, i am well used to them ;)

anyway, i have my cricket box. all the protection i need really :)

homealone
28-07-2004, 22:30

- Mod or not, it could be why all the walls are fireproof. ;)

/ reads previous posts & hopes to continue singing baritone, at least :erm:

Dave Stones
28-07-2004, 22:30
No - but I'm sure it would be a satisfying experience for one of the parties concerned! :rofl:
Go Coggy! :D
and i don't know about you but i am not into S & M... :erm:

Maggy
28-07-2004, 22:32
Really?That's what you think.
My eyesight is fine and I can read everything you write.There's me and Chimmy here so you are out numbered.OH and if kink arrives you will have problems

Incog. :disturbd:

Chimaera
28-07-2004, 22:33
oh i could take on a chav mum anyday, i live in leeds and birmingham, i am well used to them ;)

anyway, i have my cricket box. all the protection i need really :)
Cricket box? They're quite small aren't they? ;) :D :rolleyes:
You'd have to beware of all my lovely Argos jewellery if we came to blows too :PP:

Stuartbe
28-07-2004, 22:34
The cable forum team would just like to say that we are not responsible for any loss of personal body parts that may occur as a result of posting on this thread ! :D

Maggy
28-07-2004, 22:34
Perhaps I should mention I weigh over 20 stone as well. ;)

Dave Stones
28-07-2004, 22:35
Cricket box? They're quite small aren't they? ;) :D :rolleyes:
You'd have to beware of all my lovely Argos jewellery if we came to blows too :PP:
cricket boxes come in various sizes, all the way up to extra large actually :)

and they can stop a cricket ball at 100mph, argos jewellery and bricks are nothing in comparison ;)

you would have to beware of my... err.... umm....fatal cracking knuckles...:erm:

MovedGoalPosts
28-07-2004, 22:37
The cable forum team would just like to say that we are not responsible for any loss of personal body parts that may occur as a result of posting on this thread ! :D

You can't put disclaimers in after the event :erm:

Dave Stones
28-07-2004, 22:37
i think i am safe, they are women so all talk and no action, especially to an adorable ickle 19 year old boy :blush:

Chimaera
28-07-2004, 22:38
cricket boxes come in various sizes, all the way up to extra large actually :)

and they can stop a cricket ball at 100mph, argos jewellery and bricks are nothing in comparison ;)

you would have to beware of my... err.... umm....fatal cracking knuckles...:erm:
Bring on your - erm - knuckles and anything else you feel may be useful then! :erm: :rofl:

MovedGoalPosts
28-07-2004, 22:38
i think i am safe, they are women so all talk and no action, especially to an adorable ickle 19 year old boy :blush:

Don't bank on it. They might eat you for breakfast. :shocked:

Or perhaps that's what you are hoping for :disturbd:

Marge
28-07-2004, 22:39

Tell that to the fella who wouldn't get out of my way so I rammed his lardarse with my wing mirror ;)

Wingmirror 1
Lardarse 0

Dave Stones
28-07-2004, 22:39
Bring on your - erm - knuckles and anything else you feel may be useful then! :erm: :rofl:
that's all i am revealing at the moment, i am hoping you are one of those people who cringes away at the grossness of me cracking each finger 5 times, and dislocating my shoulder to crack it...

Chimaera
28-07-2004, 22:40
HA!!!! All talk and no action eh? (Rolls up sleeves for a bout of fisticuffs)
'adorable ickle 19 year old boy'????? Double HA!!!!! to that!!!! There's no such thing! :D

Dave Stones
28-07-2004, 22:40
Tell that to the fella who wouldn't get out of my way so I rammed his lardarse with my wing mirror ;)

Wingmirror 1
Lardarse 0
but i'm not a lardarse, i'm cute and cuddly :angel:

it would be worse if you rammed the wingmirror up his lardarse methinks...

Maggy
28-07-2004, 22:42
but i'm not a lardarse, i'm cute and cuddly :angel:

it would be worse if you rammed the wingmirror up his lardarse methinks...

I firmly believe in contraception. :D You got the wrong portion of his anatomy

Chimaera
28-07-2004, 22:42
that's all i am revealing at the moment, i am hoping you are one of those people who cringes away at the grossness of me cracking each finger 5 times, and dislocating my shoulder to crack it...
Sorry to disappoint you - but NO!!!!!
Would take a lot more than that to make me feel faint love!! ;) :PP:
I await your further revelations, although I will shortly be retiring to my bed - must conserve my strength for the forthcoming battle! :D

Dave Stones
28-07-2004, 22:44
Sorry to disappoint you - but NO!!!!!
Would take a lot more than that to make me feel faint love!! ;) :PP:
I await your further revelations, although I will shortly be retiring to my bed - must conserve my strength for the forthcoming battle! :D
ahh, cowarding away eh ;) night night...

Maggy
28-07-2004, 22:45

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gross!!! you have no idea.I've cleaned up dirty nappies with more character than you. :D

I regularly clean my 15 year old son's bedroom.You have no idea what gross is.

Dave Stones
28-07-2004, 22:46
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gross!!! you have no idea.I've cleaned up dirty nappies with more character than you. :D

i used to be 15, i remember all too well. ahh the good old days :)

Mr_love_monkey
28-07-2004, 22:48

I always kept my room spotless, for fear my mum would come and clear it up, and find my collection of .....ermmm..... 'photographic magazines'..... that I only kept for the articles - they had some very interesting pieces on Single Lens Refractor, you know....

Ramrod
28-07-2004, 22:48
On the other hand, women can be quite subtle in their revenge. The one I like best is the wronged wife who sewed prawns unobtrusively into the the edging of the curtains before she moved out of the house. A less subtle method was to clean the toilet with the husband's toothbrush.Another one is to unscrew the lightswitch faceplates and to pop a few prawns behind each of them before re-attaching them :D
edit--probably works just as well if done to plug sockets :D

Dave Stones
28-07-2004, 22:52
I always kept my room spotless, for fear my mum would come and clear it up, and find my collection of .....ermmm..... 'photographic magazines'..... that I only kept for the articles - they had some very interesting pieces on Single Lens Refractor, you know....
for as long as i've "needed", i have had a computer with an internet connection in my room... negating the need for secret hiding places for my interesting "anatomy" books...:erm:

Chimaera
28-07-2004, 22:53
Another one is to unscrew the lightswitch faceplates and to pop a few prawns behind each of them before re-attaching them :D
Or to tip a pint of milk on the car carpets under the seats - lovely in the warm weather! Another good one is to put the little paper circles from hole punchers in the air intakes so that when they turn the heater on...... :rofl:
And the best one? A carefully hidden trout, concealed in the engine compartment....... took him ages to figure that one out, of course as I was sooo thick it couldn't possibly have been me, could it? ;)

MovedGoalPosts
28-07-2004, 22:54
Another one is to unscrew the lightswitch faceplates and to pop a few prawns behind each of them before re-attaching them :D

Dont give them ideas :shocked: Oh probably safe there - they wouldn't know how to unscrew the faceplates. :Sprint:

Maggy
28-07-2004, 22:54
for as long as i've "needed", i have had a computer with an internet connection in my room... negating the need for secret hiding places for my interesting "anatomy" books...:erm:

:D I often play on my son's computer.He has a nice emulator or two.....So it wouldn't be a good idea.

Actually I'm just about to buy him a new one on Saturday.I'm jealous it sounds dead cool.

Dave Stones
28-07-2004, 22:55
And the best one? A carefully hidden trout, concealed in the engine compartment....... took him ages to figure that one out, of course as I was sooo thick it couldn't possibly have been me, could it? ;)
i bet when he did find it, he just thought "silly woman, using the bonnet as the boot and leaving her shopping there, cos she cant tell the difference between them" ;)

Maggy
28-07-2004, 22:56
Or to tip a pint of milk on the car carpets under the seats - lovely in the warm weather! Another good one is to put the little paper circles from hole punchers in the air intakes so that when they turn the heater on...... :rofll:

Hmmmm! :scratch:

Dave Stones
28-07-2004, 22:57
:D I often play on my son's computer.He has a nice emulator or two.....So it wouldn't be a good idea.

Actually I'm just about to buy him a new one on Saturday.I'm jealous it sounds dead cool.
oh, separate user areas and only me knowing the admin password sorts that one out in a flash ;) i have more knowledge about computers than the rest of my family, so only "basic" precautions would be needed... *ahem*

Chimaera
28-07-2004, 22:58
i bet when he did find it, he just thought "silly woman, using the bonnet as the boot and leaving her shopping there, cos she cant tell the difference between them" ;)
No - we were in the throes of divorce and he nicked my car! So as I still had my set of keys I thought I would leave him a little present! ;)
As I said - I always find my target......:PP:

Maggy
28-07-2004, 22:59
oh, separate user areas and only me knowing the admin password sorts that one out in a flash ;) i have more knowledge about computers than the rest of my family, so only "basic" precautions would be needed... *ahem*

You think so! I'd like to know where he's gonna download it from? As I have the only pc that's connected! :D

Dave Stones
28-07-2004, 23:00
You think so! I'd like to know where he's gonna download it from? As I have the only pc that's connected! :D
i can use my mobile to connect to the interweb in dire emergencies ;)

Maggy
28-07-2004, 23:01
i can use my mobile to connect to the interweb in dire emergencies ;)

He'd lose one of them!!!

Shaun
28-07-2004, 23:01
i'm 'ard, me :erm:

Did you say cremated or buried? Or was it under a tree??? :erm: :erm: :erm: :erm: :p:

Dave Stones
28-07-2004, 23:03
Did you say cremated or buried? Or was it under a tree??? :erm: :erm: :erm: :erm: :p:
they are all talk really :) like i said a few posts ago, none of them would dream of hurting an ickle cute bunny-wunny dave ;)

and i think taken away in a dustbin lorry and left on the tip ;)

Maggy
28-07-2004, 23:10
they are all talk really :) like i said a few posts ago, none of them would dream of hurting an ickle cute bunny-wunny dave ;)

Luckily I'm not a red repper. :p: But you will have to be a lot funnier to get any green reps. :rolleyes:

MovedGoalPosts
28-07-2004, 23:14

You wanna pray that you aren't winding up any "bunny boilers" :erm:

Chimaera
28-07-2004, 23:17
You wanna pray that you aren't winding up any "bunny boilers" :erm:
You know you wouldn't be the first person to call me that! :erm:

Earl of Bronze
28-07-2004, 23:50
Personally my favourite revenge tactic, is to use a toothbrush to scratch my itchy @rse. I did that on a fowl and abusive customer in Belfast. I had such a great laugh in the car after finishing the install. I really hope the family enjoyed the 'Rusty Starfish' flavoured toothbrushes. :devsmoke: :shocking: :spin:

Stuart
29-07-2004, 22:16
Dave. remember.. Cricket boxes aren't an awful lot of good against garden shears..

Dave Stones
29-07-2004, 22:27
Dave. remember.. Cricket boxes aren't an awful lot of good against garden shears..
well, i personally have never been attacked by a loony woman with shears...

care to elaborate?

Stuart
29-07-2004, 22:35
Neither have I.. I am sure Incog might try it though. She's already gone to the builder's yard for a couple of bricks..

Dave Stones
29-07-2004, 22:36
Neither have I.. I am sure Incog might try it though. She's already gone to the builder's yard for a couple of bricks..
yep, wouldnt surprise me. bet they would be rusty as well, so i got tetanus as well as a high voice...

she is just plain sadistic ;)

Ramrod
29-07-2004, 22:39
Ramrod peers into the thread......looks around.......beats a hasty retreat :erm: :D

Stuart
29-07-2004, 22:41
Ramrod peers into the thread......looks around.......beats a hasty retreat :erm: :D
Coward... :D:)

Dave Stones
29-07-2004, 22:41
oh you are just another coward like that pretend mod Stuartbe ;)

stand up for yourself man! cant let these women run our lives.... :disturbd:

Maggy
29-07-2004, 23:31
LOOK what I found next door. :D

https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2004/07/2.jpg

homealone
29-07-2004, 23:54

I think that may affect your 'lie in' in the morning :erm:

- cutting the hydraulic lines is probably the easiest way to sabotage it, without affecting operator safety ;)

Maggy
30-07-2004, 00:00
I think that may affect your 'lie in' in the morning :erm:

- cutting the hydraulic lines is probably the easiest way to sabotage it, without affecting operator safety ;)

nah! I was thinking more along the lines of how much pressure to apply to squeeze a cricket box!

Then I could quickly dig a trench about 6 ft in length.......

Stuart
30-07-2004, 00:03
:erm: :shocked: :disturbd: :Yikes::Sprint:

homealone
30-07-2004, 00:22
nah! I was thinking more along the lines of how much pressure to apply to squeeze a cricket box!

Then I could quickly dig a trench about 6 ft in length.......

yes - I see, 'delicately' remove the cricket box with the back hoe, if the bricks are still needed, do that next.

- then the trench ;)

greencreeper
30-07-2004, 03:06
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/gloucestershire/3934889.stm

A new excuse for trashing the car presents itself :D A careless manmoover...

Mr_love_monkey
30-07-2004, 08:18
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/gloucestershire/3934889.stm

A new excuse for trashing the car presents itself :D A careless manmoover...
You deserve a pat on the head for that joke :)

Dave Stones
30-07-2004, 08:36
more like a slap upside the head... :erm:

zoombini
30-07-2004, 08:52

https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2004/07/2.jpg

Typical!

Trust a woman to get a JCB just to move a single brick!

\me leg's it. :Sprint:

greencreeper
30-07-2004, 09:22
more like a slap upside the head... :erm:

I thought a career in comedy writing beckoned?? Maybe I'm just star grazing...

Stuart
30-07-2004, 10:19
Typical!

Trust a woman to get a JCB just to move a single brick!

\me leg's it. :Sprint:
Change the B in Brick for a P, and I think you'll find out what Incog is aiming for...

orangebird
30-07-2004, 13:21
A big round of applause is deserved for bashing up such a crap car. :clap: Corsas, Fiestas, any small 'GIRLS' car should get the same treatment til they're all wiped out IMO..... :angel:

Stuart
30-07-2004, 13:24
A big round of applause is deserved for bashing up such a crap car. :clap: Corsas, Fiestas, any small 'GIRLS' car should get the same treatment til they're all wiped out IMO..... :angel:
OB, this is :notopic: but what do you drive? Or do you drive one of those "GIRLS" cars and hate it?

orangebird
30-07-2004, 13:25
OB, this is :notopic: but what do you drive? Or do you drive one of those "GIRLS" cars and hate it?

No, I drive a VW Golf - proper car.... :D

Maggy
30-07-2004, 13:28
I think I'll stick with the JCB for now. :D

Dave Stones
30-07-2004, 13:30
is it modded in any serious way? eg anything past alloys. tinted windows, lowered suspension, spoilers, air intakes on the bonnet, lowered bumpers, bean tin etc etc you get the idea...

if so i dont care about you being female, i get to hit you anyway :p:

and the true "small girls car" is the SMART car, or not so small, but the new Mini. ugh.

anyway, all that is :notopic:, i notice the women have been very quiet on here recently... maybe they have accepted defeat? :angel:

Maggy
30-07-2004, 13:32
is it modded in any serious way? eg anything past alloys. tinted windows, lowered suspension, spoilers, air intakes on the bonnet, lowered bumpers, bean tin etc etc you get the idea...

and the true "small girls car" is the SMART car, or not so small, but the new Mini. ugh.

anyway, all that is :notopic:, i notice the women have been very quiet on here recently... maybe they have accepted defeat? :angel:

Nope!
I'm thinking of wandering up to the local Marine Barracks and seeing what they have got next. :)

Anyway what gender do you think OB is?

orangebird
30-07-2004, 13:35

No, it's as it was straight from the production line - all electrics and a good stereo, but none of that Barry Boy stuff......

Dave Stones
30-07-2004, 13:39
Anyway what gender do you think OB is?
well with the name "orangebird" i am assuming female... :Yikes: if i am wrong...

No, it's as it was straight from the production line - all electrics and a good stereo, but none of that Barry Boy stuff......
good job... i despise people with modded cars ;)

orangebird
30-07-2004, 13:45
well with the name "orangebird" i am assuming female... :Yikes: if i am wrong...

good job... i despise people with modded cars ;)

Check this (http://www.barryboys.co.uk/) out - I'd like to shake the hand of whoever set that site up - pmsl :rofl: :rofl:

Neil
30-07-2004, 14:04

Does it have a 'proper' driver's window yet? ;) :angel:

Marge
30-07-2004, 14:09
Marine Barracks

:drool: :naughty: What Marine Barracks would they be Incog????

MetaWraith
30-07-2004, 14:13
Here is a couple of vehicles ideal for the hustle and bustle of today's town traffic and ensuring you get a parking space.

http://www.freefoto.com/preview.jsp?id=11-26-13

http://www.geocities.com/josapi.geo/m113apc.html

orangebird
30-07-2004, 14:13
Does it have a 'proper' driver's window yet? ;) :angel:

Yes! :D

Stuart
30-07-2004, 14:19
Here is a couple of vehicles ideal for the hustle and bustle of today's town traffic and ensuring you get a parking space.

http://www.freefoto.com/preview.jsp?id=11-26-13

http://www.geocities.com/josapi.geo/m113apc.html
And, in a few years time, people will be buying them commercially, using them to go shopping at Tescos, while some people will be setting up threads about them being used on bridleways...

ZrByte
30-07-2004, 15:03
Check this (http://www.barryboys.co.uk/) out - I'd like to shake the hand of whoever set that site up - pmsl :rofl: :rofl:

While I dont like a lot of car mods myself, all I see when I read that site is a bitter person, ****ing and maoning about something that really doesnt concern him.
I like a lot of his misconceptions about the cars aswel, like when he says that 7" lcd TVs cost over £1,100, more like £70. He also says that Nissan micras are driven on motors, interesting, and I thought they used engines all this time. Now that last one could have been him taking the mickey but it just made him look stupid instead of the otherway around.

Stuart
30-07-2004, 15:13
While I dont like a lot of car mods myself, all I see when I read that site is a bitter person, ****ing and maoning about something that really doesnt concern him.
I like a lot of his misconceptions about the cars aswel, like when he says that 7" lcd TVs cost over £1,100, more like £70. He also says that Nissan micras are driven on motors, interesting, and I thought they used engines all this time. Now that last one could have been him taking the mickey but it just made him look stupid instead of the otherway around.Maybe he meant the price of the accompanying In car Entertainment System which could be £1,100?

As for your query about Micras being driven by Motors rather than Engines, well, a lot of people (including your average Barryboy) use the two terms interchangably. Indeed, the full name of a car is a Motor Car..

orangebird
30-07-2004, 15:23
I like a lot of his misconceptions about the cars aswel, like when he says that 7" lcd TVs cost over £1,100, more like £70. He also says that Nissan micras are driven on motors, interesting, and I thought they used engines all this time. Now that last one could have been him taking the mickey but it just made him look stupid instead of the otherway around.

Oh dear.... Lighten up!

Maggy
30-07-2004, 15:38
Much as I welcome the changing of the thread bias from Typical Women!? I think we are seriously in danger of getting off topic.

Anyway I've got some pruning to do......

ZrByte
30-07-2004, 23:19
Oh dear.... Lighten up!

Same should be said to the owner of that site ;) :D