PDA

View Full Version : Bye for now

Nugget
01-07-2004, 11:40
A few of you may have noticed (or not!) that I only post during the day, 'cos I haven't got a computer at home :( , which means I can only bibble my nonsense on here from work.

Unfortunately, for the time being (I hope!), this will be my last day on here for a while, as I start a new job on Monday and I don't know if I'll be able to get on (apart from the internet at the library on Saturday mornings).

Because of that, Iâ₠¬ÃƒÆ’¢â€žÂ¢d just like to say bye for now to everyone on here †“ Iâ₠¬ÃƒÆ’¢â€žÂ¢m not going to name any specific people as I always forget someone, but youââ‚Âà ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢ve all had your moments!

One last thing †“ can you all promise to look after my little friend homealone while Iâ₠¬ÃƒÆ’¢â€žÂ¢m gone, seeing as heââ‚ ¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s now going to have to smoke on his own :mis: ? Ta!

Cheers all, and I hope to see you all soon :waving: .

Nug

dilli-theclaw
01-07-2004, 11:43
A few of you may have noticed (or not!) that I only post during the day, 'cos I haven't got a computer at home :( , which means I can only bibble my nonsense on here from work.

Unfortunately, for the time being (I hope!), this will be my last day on here for a while, as I start a new job on Monday and I don't know if I'll be able to get on (apart from the internet at the library on Saturday mornings).

Because of that, Iâ₠¬ÃƒÆ’¢â€žÂ¢d just like to say bye for now to everyone on here †“ Iâ₠¬ÃƒÆ’¢â€žÂ¢m not going to name any specific people as I always forget someone, but youââ‚Âà ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢ve all had your moments!

One last thing †“ can you all promise to look after my little friend homealone while Iâ₠¬ÃƒÆ’¢â€žÂ¢m gone, seeing as heââ‚ ¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s now going to have to smoke on his own :mis: ? Ta!

Nug
I hope you manage to get back on soon.

We'll keep an eye on homealone :)

See you later :):wavey:

Bex
01-07-2004, 11:44

Nug
awwww nug you will be missed, and i know gaz is going to miss you now you've decided to change jobs....big meany you :p:

hope all goes well with the new job and if we don't see you before your girlf birthday goes well :D

:hugs: :kiss:

Chris
01-07-2004, 11:50

Nug
What, no parting pun? Cable Forum won't be quite the same. :(

Nugget
01-07-2004, 11:53
What, no parting pun?(

I've got till 5 to think up a good one (puts thinking cap on and reeeeeeealy trys hard ;) )

skyblueheroes
01-07-2004, 11:58
Gonna miss all your jokes.

Hope you get online soon.

Bye !

Nemesis
01-07-2004, 12:00
Sad to see you go .... But I really hope it won't be for long :D

Damien
01-07-2004, 12:10
About time! Someone who actually deserves a goodbye topic :)

We will miss you! Do not worry, i'll make sure that homealone is alright hehehehe :naughty: :knock: :smokin: :group:

See ya Nugget :hugs: :group: :cry: :nworthy: :nworthy:

Three cheers for nugget!

Bex
01-07-2004, 12:13
About time! Someone who actually deserves a goodbye topic :)

We will miss you! Do not worry, i'll make sure that homealone is alright hehehehe :naughty: :knock: :smokin: :group:

See ya Nugget :hugs: :group: :cry: :nworthy: :nworthy:

Three cheers for nugget!
and the award for most emoticons in such a short post goes to damien ;)

downquark1
01-07-2004, 12:15
:cry:

Marge
01-07-2004, 12:19
Cheerio just for now, I know we'll see you back soon :kiss:

MadGamer
01-07-2004, 12:30
See ya nugget. Don't worry we'll keep an eye on homealone for you. Good luck in your new job. :) ;) :tu: :cool: :Peaceman: :ghugs: :waving: :hugs: :group: :clap: :handshake

Bifta
01-07-2004, 12:33

Nug

Good luck with your new job, buy a cheap computer with your first wage packet ;)

(If you only want one for internet access, you could try something like this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3746&item=5105855949&rd=1 )

Nugget
01-07-2004, 12:37
Good luck with your new job, buy a cheap computer with your first wage packet ;)

(If you only want one for internet access, you could try something like this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3746&item=5105855949&rd=1 )

Thanks for that Bifta - I'll keep an eye on ebay and see what's what :tu:

Silent Wings
01-07-2004, 12:38
https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2004/07/15.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001) nugget https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2004/07/16.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001)and make sure you https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2004/07/17.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001) https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2004/07/18.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001)

Nikko
01-07-2004, 12:46
Best wishes for the new job mate - as Bifta said, get a cheapo PC sorted - and come back and haunt us :P

Chris W
01-07-2004, 12:49
well done on the new job :tu: hope it all goes ok

see you again here soon no doubt :wavey:

MB :monkey:

orangebird
01-07-2004, 12:54
Cheerio Old Bean! :wavey: :kiss:
See you soon! xx

Paul
01-07-2004, 13:03
Good Luck Nug :D

Ramrod
01-07-2004, 13:37
Take care m8. Come back soon! :wavey:

Stuart
01-07-2004, 15:27
Bye Nugget.. Good luck. Hope you come back soon

MetaWraith
01-07-2004, 15:30
Wot no Arnie "I'll Be Back" impressions ?
Toodle pip old bean.

Nugget
01-07-2004, 15:37
Wot no Arnie "I'll Be Back" impressions ?
Toodle pip old bean.

*Assumes best Rainier Wolfcastle voice*

I need your clothes, your keys and your sunglasses

Hasta la vista, my ghoulish chum!

Nugget
01-07-2004, 16:34
Thanks for all these messages guys - really touched :erm:

Hopefully, I'll be back soon, and can get back to talking nonsense.

Cheers all

Nug :waving: :waving: :waving:

homealone
01-07-2004, 16:47
It's true, we went for our last fag break & now he has shut down his computer here for the last time. :bigcry:

Hopefully it won't be too long before he can get access at his new job - or even get his own pc now he's going to be earning more :tu:

ZrByte
01-07-2004, 16:59
Sorry to see ya go nugget, hope its not for long.

Oh and Buy a computer and connect it to t'internet, I have a p133 you can have if you really can't afford a PC ;) and dialup isnt that expensive :) then we could put up with... erm... I mean read your posts more often :D

paulyoung666
01-07-2004, 17:00
It's true, we went for our last fag break & now he has shut down his computer here for the last time. :bigcry:

Hopefully it won't be too long before he can get access at his new job - or even get his own pc now he's going to be earning more :tu:

maybe you could slip a spare pc out the door for him :D :D :D :D , catch you soon nugget , i am sure you will be back soon , if only to keep homealone under control :D :D :D :D :wavey:

dilli-theclaw
01-07-2004, 17:17
That's is - I'm gonna start bawling :bigcry:

It's all too sad for me :(

Chimaera
01-07-2004, 17:43
Come back soon Nugget! Missing you already! :kiss:

We will keep an eye on Homer till you get back! ;)

Stuart
01-07-2004, 18:12
Homer really *is* homealone now!...

Nugget
13-07-2004, 09:32
Hi All,

I'm back (briefly, 'cos I'm still on my induction at my new job), so I thought I'd say hi! Surprisingly, seeing as I don't like getting up early, the 35 minute drive to work isn't too bad (but the M180's very quiet anyway) - the work's going to be interesting, 'cos I might be able to reject specs from my old job (just a little warning for homealone ;) ).

I know Gaz has already said for me, but a big thank you to everybody who gave me suggestions for my girlfriends birthday - we ended up in a restaurant called Brasserie 44, which is attached to the hotel somehow. It cost me 70 quid for the meal (with the tip) so I'm skint, but at least she thinks I'm great :tu: .

Oh well, back to work, but I'll try and get on later

TTFN

Nug

MetaWraith
13-07-2004, 09:40
WB old bean :D

Maggy
13-07-2004, 10:58
Sorry but I didn't say goodbye so I'm pleased to say I don't need to say hello.

Just keep up with the good work Punmeister. :tu:

Incog.

iadom
13-07-2004, 11:04
Sorry but I didn't say goodbye so I'm pleased to say I don't need to say hello.

Just keep up with the good work Punmeister. :tu:

Incog.
Yep same here, I missed the original post, so in a way I didn't miss you,;) if you know what I mean, but now that I know, I guess I must have missed your input subconciously:p:

Hope the new job is going well.:tu:

Bex
13-07-2004, 11:54
well welcome back even if it is only for a wee while. glad you had a good time away ;) and ignored all our advice about where to eat tut
good luck with the new job