PDA

View Full Version : [Merged] Broadband Plus Subscriptions

LooeyUK
27-06-2004, 14:50
How does this work then?

Because whenever I go to the Broadband plus website it says my name and it says my trial has now expired.

How does it know its me? There is no log in information or nothing. Emptied cookies etc... Actually, did a format a week ago and its still shows my name.

So i applied for it about a week ago and it still says my trial has expired?

scrotnig
27-06-2004, 15:10
How does this work then?

Because whenever I go to the Broadband plus website it says my name and it says my trial has now expired.

How does it know its me? There is no log in information or nothing. Emptied cookies etc... Actually, did a format a week ago and its still shows my name.

So i applied for it about a week ago and it still says my trial has expired?
Goes off your MAC address.
Customer services can add the product on for you if you want it, call them to see why this has not been done.

£3.99 a month is the cost.

paul211
27-06-2004, 15:35
hello signed up for bb plus after my trial ended and about two days later this hapened..
There was a problem in processing your subscription..

Please contact our Customer Support team on the number below to continue the subscription process.

0800 052 2000

i have called ntl about this and they said yeah we will fix it a week later still no bb plus .
did anyone else have this problem
thanks

mazolauk
27-06-2004, 16:04

Please contact our Customer Support team on the number below to continue the subscription process.

0800 052 2000

Exactly the same thing that happened to me - also 2 days after signing up.

Rik
27-06-2004, 16:29
Happened to me and took a week to sort out :(

Works like a charm now tho :)

Stephen
03-07-2004, 11:41
my bb+ has done exactly the same.

eoin.miskell
03-07-2004, 12:10

0800 052 2000

Yes, same happened to me as well and a month later it still does not work.

Chris W
03-07-2004, 12:13
If people are having problems with the subscription, PM me the following details and i will have a look at it when i have a chance.

Full name
Email address you used to register
cable modem mac address

MB

tam_61
10-07-2004, 18:50

0800 052 2000
I've been waiting for over three weeks. Does anyone know if this ever going to get sorted.
After the umpteenth phone call, last week I was told it was a billing issue. I'll say it is I'm being billed for something I can't use. :mad:

Stephen
10-07-2004, 19:03
I had the same error message appear for a couple of weeks. Called tech support who said they knew of the problem and have a list of all those affected accounts and are working through them. Mine came back on on wednesday there. I work in CS btw.

tam_61
10-07-2004, 19:14
Thanks for the reply. I suppose it's a case of sitting back and being patient then

Stephen
10-07-2004, 20:57
tam have you contacted tech support? If not they may not know about your account. If you call and speak to someone they should put you on the list if you are not on it.

tam_61
10-07-2004, 21:15
tam have you contacted tech support? If not they may not know about your account. If you call and speak to someone they should put you on the list if you are not on it.I rang customer services again last wednesday who transfered me to broadband technical support. They said it wasn't a connection issue so they sent me back to customer services. After a long time on hold they told me they would credit my bill for the last month but weren't able to correct the problem at the present time and couldn't give me a timescale for putting it right. From what you say I must be on the list.

eoin.miskell
10-07-2004, 21:50
Well mine is working now! :D (Only took a month and a half :p: )