PDA

View Full Version : PIN Number for Standalone

TigaSefi
26-06-2004, 14:16
My dad got a SACM installed 2 weeks ago in the Bromley Area and he still waiting for Bromley NTL Support to send him a PIN number either by post or by telephone. On the phone, they say that the computers that generates the PIN number for the internet registration on a new modem is always down. This smells of BS ?

At the moment he still using the old STB for the internet connection whilst Bromley get their heads out of their behinds.

Chris W
26-06-2004, 14:27
if you pm me the postcode, name and house number i will have a look to see if their is a valid pin yet.

This is not BS... just ask debsy about it... she has spent days just trying to generate them :)

MB

TigaSefi
26-06-2004, 14:33
Sent.

DiscoStu
26-06-2004, 17:23
Had exactly the same problem!

The helpful people on here sorted it out yesterday and its all working fine now! :)

Cheers,

Stu

scrotnig
26-06-2004, 17:27
if you pm me the postcode, name and house number i will have a look to see if their is a valid pin yet.

This is not BS... just ask debsy about it... she has spent days just trying to generate them :)

MB
If there isn't, then on Monday I will generate one.

I am supposed to have stopped posting. I can't face seeing customers that can't get online due to the simplest of problems.

Monkeybreath, if there's no PIN yet when you check, can you please PM me?

ian@huth
26-06-2004, 17:47
If there isn't, then on Monday I will generate one.

I am supposed to have stopped posting. I can't face seeing customers that can't get online due to the simplest of problems.

Monkeybreath, if there's no PIN yet when you check, can you please PM me?

Good to see that you are still here Mark. I am sure that if you continue to help customers on here it will be very much appreciated by them and by the rest of us who want to see the site succeed. People like yourself and the other Associates are an asset to the site that need to be looked after and if it means some members have to modify what they say in order to keep you here then they should start modifying and quickly.

Thank you for all you have done in the past, we appreciate it and know that you care. :tu:

scrotnig
26-06-2004, 18:02
Looks like this should now be sorted thanks to Monkeybreath who's in work today (I am not).

I shall just do some account tidying-up on Monday and all will be well, but the main thing is, the customer should be online tonight.
:D

Nemesis
26-06-2004, 18:06
Well done to all that got involved with this one, and glad that you are staying Mark :tu:

TigaSefi
26-06-2004, 19:56