PDA

View Full Version : Are you a workplace time-waster?

sir_drinks_alot
14-06-2004, 21:06
take the quiz. (http://money.guardian.co.uk/quiz/questions/0,8672,773436,00.html?)

mine

What kind of a waster are you? Either you're really smart at looking busy or you're about to get a call from personnel and a brown envelope containing your P45. On the plus side, you always buy a round in the boozer and you have the latest showbiz gossip in the office, so you're perennially popular.

Chimaera
14-06-2004, 21:11
Are you a workplace time-waster?
What a gem you are. You know how to plan and delegate, but you understand the need for the personal touch and you are careful to ensure that you don't miss out on networking opportunities. You care about the people who work for you and you are mature enough to reward yourself at the end of a long project. Are you sure you didn't cheat?

:angel:

bbwannabe
14-06-2004, 21:14
Are you a workplace time-waster? What a gem you are. You know how to plan and delegate, but you understand the need for the personal touch and you are careful to ensure that you don't miss out on networking opportunities. You care about the people who work for you and you are mature enough to reward yourself at the end of a long project. Are you sure you didn't cheat?

cookie_365
14-06-2004, 21:15
Well, what a coincidence:

Either you're really smart at looking busy or you're about to get a call from personnel and a brown envelope containing your P45. On the plus side, you always buy a round in the boozer and you have the latest showbiz gossip in the office, so you're perennially popular.

I'm not sure how accurate the 'always buy a round' claim is, but as for being pernennially populare, thanks for noticing ;)

Paul K
14-06-2004, 21:17
What a gem you are. You know how to plan and delegate, but you understand the need for the personal touch and you are careful to ensure that you don't miss out on networking opportunities. You care about the people who work for you and you are mature enough to reward yourself at the end of a long project. Are you sure you didn't cheat?
:Yikes: Damn I need to try harder to skive ;)

Paul
14-06-2004, 21:28
Another :)

Either you're really smart at looking busy or you're about to get a call from personnel and a brown envelope containing your P45. On the plus side, you always buy a round in the boozer and you have the latest showbiz gossip in the office, so you're perennially popular.

Scrubbs
14-06-2004, 21:32
I got the

as well ...not bad... considering

dilli-theclaw
14-06-2004, 21:33
I'd do the quiz but I really don't do ANYTHING at work all day - apart from play computer games and watch tv or dvd's - so I guess there's not much point :)

paulyoung666
14-06-2004, 21:38
sorted :tu:

You are a disciplined planner and a dynamo at work. You're so competent that lesser mortals quake in their boots as you pass. Are you sure you're not the boss? Beware that your machine-like efficiency doesn't make you such a miserable, humourless swot that no one ever invites you down the pub again. And what are you doing wasting your time on a quiz like this when you could be delegating?

as if :D :D :D :D :D

SMHarman
15-06-2004, 00:42

:angel:

Me too.

Graham
15-06-2004, 01:08
"Either you're really smart at looking busy or you're about to get a call from personnel and a brown envelope containing your P45."

Damn, I need to have a word with the boss...!! :D

Oh, that's ok, he says it's fine to spend a few hours each day that could be used for work filling in quizzes like this and posting messages on Cable Forum...! :rofl:

Dude111
19-04-2009, 04:53
My results

You are a disciplined planner and a dynamo at work. You're so competent that lesser mortals quake in their boots as you pass. Are you sure you're not the boss? Beware that your machine-like efficiency doesn't make you such a miserable, humourless swot that no one ever invites you down the pub again. And what are you doing wasting your time on a quiz like this when you could be delegating?

Interesting......

Sirius
19-04-2009, 09:41
I knew this anyway :D

:LOL:

Paul K
19-04-2009, 09:43
Man this must be the bump of the month you two ;)

redhand
19-04-2009, 10:05

Sirius
19-04-2009, 10:09
Man this must be the bump of the month you two ;)

:LOL:

Halcyon
19-04-2009, 11:57
Nice quiz!

I like to reward my work with fun so will always take a detour to go chat to colleagues in another department or offer to go pick up the sandwhich's. You'd go insane otherwise!

Graham M
19-04-2009, 12:04
Wow, a reply to a 5 year old thread, that's gotta be some kind of record :)