PDA

View Full Version : XBOX: XBOX threads now have their own Latest topics section.

Mick
24-07-2003, 00:42
Just to let you keen XBOX fans know we now have our own XBOX / PS2 / Gamecube Latest forum posts on the front page.

This is to take out the majority of XBOX threads that recently have not been ntl related, out of the latest ntl related topics....

ToM
24-07-2003, 00:49
so do you still need to prefix every post?

Caspar
24-07-2003, 00:50
I'm sure this is good news for all, especially non-XBOX forum users.

There is also no need to continue the "XBOX:" thread prefixing.

Mick
24-07-2003, 00:52
It is not really that necessary now. The reason why we were asking members to do this was because of the XBOX threads appearing in the ntl topics.... confusing people not really interested in the XBOX threads... this way now we can please everyone, I hope. :)

Tezcatlipoca
24-07-2003, 00:58
Cheers, Dr P. :)

Prefixing...dunno...might still be useful, seeing as the new latest post section is for GC & PS2 as well.

MovedGoalPosts
24-07-2003, 01:08
Prefixing might still have validity, but it could be shortened down somewhat and this allows more of the thread's title to be visible from the topics window.

May I suggest:
X - Xbox
P - PS2
G - Gamecube

simple really.

zoombini
24-07-2003, 19:58
They are going to find something else to whinge about now..

"Why have they got a new threads posted box all of thier own surely NTL related problems shouold have one instead?" etc.
before too long a whole new set of boxes will be wanted, each showing the new threads etc.

lol.